+ Reply to Thread
Page 5345 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4345484552455295533553435344534553465347535553955445 ... LastLast
Results 53,441 to 53,450 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]okay,who can say they are surprised by the outcome?

I like Coughlin but the INJURY BUG has caught up to us, the lack of creativity by the co-ordinators have caught up to us and bless Eli but he cannot carry this team by himself.

And if the Saints whipping that *** was terrible, the Pack's going to licking their chops. Aaron Rodgers LOVES to carve up Zone defenses.

(Totally embarrassed and pissed off with this years Giants team)

Like Parcells said,"you are what your record says you are."

Maybe it is time for dramatic changes?
    [/quote]
    Non existent run. Can't pressure the passer. D should be ashamed right now.

well it is easier to fire coaches than the players but in this case I think the players need to be sacked as well
    I looked into Tuck's contract...there is no incentives for him this season....last season yes, the next 2 seasons yes, this season is just what his contract is....maybe some minor bonus escalators but nothing like he will get in 2012 or 13...and his play sure shows that he has nothing to gain by trying harder. He's got Osi-itis and it seems to be contagious

not placing all the blame on him by any means but when your "heart and soul" guy has no heart and soul it is felt by the ones he's supposedly leading. I was never sold on Tuck or Osi, if you have read my posts on them the last couple years you'll know I'm not just bandwagoning the displeasure .... this lack of intensity is nothing new to me and I dont think it is the coaches fault, I just think these guys are only worried about themselves, no level of coaching can get that out of a player once its ingrained

sure we will probably see a new coaching staff, and we will probably see an invigorated Tuck...but rest assured its because of the extra million he can earn through sacks and probowls each year and not because he got a new coach

All-Pro

Ban, orderingsome 100th grey Cup tickets today, you want me to order a few for you lol

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Ban, orderingsome 100th grey Cup tickets today, you want me to order a few for you lol[/quote]are they free?

protip for the Grey Cup - stay drinking in parking lot till 4 minutes left in game

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Ban, orderingsome 100th grey Cup tickets today, you want me to order a few for you lol[/quote]are they free?

protip for the Grey Cup - stay drinking in parking lot till 4 minutes left in game

[/quote]lol does Toronto even have parking lots

All-Pro

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bansaw"]Happy Thanksgiving to you guys !!!

[/quote]

Do you guys (and gals) have a Holiday similar to Turkey Day?

and Happy Turkey day to you and yours [B]
    [/quote]yes we do, we call it Thanksgiving [:O]

celebrated in October since our growing season is a bit shorter

[/quote]Lol.. I have a question for my friends to the south.. From what i can tell thanksgiving always falls on the last thursday of November correct? Is your thanksgiving a 2 day holiday.. I work in, not directly, the auto industry and our shippers south always have the Thursday Friday off.. So jealous[/quote] Yes, mostly both days off... so, one of my favorite holidays of the year. I slept later today than any day in months... I needed it.[/quote]lazy bugger []</P>

been hearing some crazy black friday stories on the news today.. lady in walmart pepperspraying other shoppers?</P>

what is driving me crazy is we are trying to institue black friday up here to stop shoppers crossing the border.. us Canadians that want to get those deals should have to spend money in the US, its your tradition and should stay that way.. </P>[/quote] Your Thanksgiving is too early to make the next day a Christmas shopping day... but, you should have one to match ours so your people will keep their money in their own country... F those Yanks!! hahaha.[/quote]Ours is boxing day. Every December 26th but I won't even pretend for a second that the stores up here will even come close to matching the sale prices down there.. He'll even our sale prices don't match your regular prices..[/quote]probably because of the extra antifreeze they have toput in everything

All-Pro

[quote user="byron"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bansaw"]Happy Thanksgiving to you guys !!!

[/quote]

Do you guys (and gals) have a Holiday similar to Turkey Day?

and Happy Turkey day to you and yours [B]
    [/quote]yes we do, we call it Thanksgiving [:O]

celebrated in October since our growing season is a bit shorter

[/quote]Lol.. I have a question for my friends to the south.. From what i can tell thanksgiving always falls on the last thursday of November correct? Is your thanksgiving a 2 day holiday.. I work in, not directly, the auto industry and our shippers south always have the Thursday Friday off.. So jealous[/quote] Yes, mostly both days off... so, one of my favorite holidays of the year. I slept later today than any day in months... I needed it.[/quote]lazy bugger []</P>

been hearing some crazy black friday stories on the news today.. lady in walmart pepperspraying other shoppers?</P>

what is driving me crazy is we are trying to institue black friday up here to stop shoppers crossing the border.. us Canadians that want to get those deals should have to spend money in the US, its your tradition and should stay that way.. </P>[/quote] Your Thanksgiving is too early to make the next day a Christmas shopping day... but, you should have one to match ours so your people will keep their money in their own country... F those Yanks!! hahaha.[/quote]Ours is boxing day. Every December 26th but I won't even pretend for a second that the stores up here will even come close to matching the sale prices down there.. He'll even our sale prices don't match your regular prices..[/quote]probably because of the extra antifreeze they have toput in everything[/quote]lol.. heh B! whats shakin..

All-Pro

Hey Bandy all is good man...how all is good with you ...Haven't seen you in the thread much theses days throught I'd shout out to ya ....Man our team is having a tough season ,injurys and what not are killing us ....hope they can turn it around tough road ahead tho

[quote user="byron"]Hey Bandy all is good man...how all is good with you ...Haven't seen you in the thread much theses days throught I'd shout out to ya ....Man our team is having a tough season ,injurys and what not are killing us ....hope they can turn it around tough road ahead tho[/quote]

Hi B !!! what's happening?

yeah this has been a rough season and to be honest as much as I like Tom, I wonder if he suffers from what Terry Francona termed "white noise?"

in other words, he is basically tuned out by the players and therefore the results we see year after year when the "second half" rolls around.

I believe the injuries have caught up to us and I am fearful of what Aaron Rodgers and the Pack can potentially do to the Giants.

Aaron loves to carve up zone defenses.

I hope the guys can find some modicum of PRIDE and play their balls off this Sunday but yet... [:S]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="byron"]Hey Bandy all is good man...how all is good with you ...Haven't seen you in the thread much theses days throught I'd shout out to ya ....Man our team is having a tough season ,injurys and what not are killing us ....hope they can turn it around tough road ahead tho[/quote]

Hi B !!! what's happening?

yeah this has been a rough season and to be honest as much as I like Tom, I wonder if he suffers from what Terry Francona termed "white noise?"

in other words, he is basically tuned out by the players and therefore the results we see year after year when the "second half" rolls around.

I believe the injuries have caught up to us and I am fearful of what Aaron Rodgers and the Pack can potentially do to the Giants.

Aaron loves to carve up zone defenses.

I hope the guys can find some modicum of PRIDE and play their balls off this Sunday but yet... [:S]
    [/quote] hey GY.... yeah his messsage may well be getting old Idk...While I not a be fan of TC and have been hard on himits looking like his time here may done....But if they go down this year again like they have the last few years ..I think change is what is needed...</P>

Yeah Rodgers iskilling it man and it could be bad ...And its hard to watch our team get beat up like they have the last couple of games.....It seems to be snowballing ..lets hope they can slow the mother down Sunday before it sucks up all hopefor a post season...</P>

+ Reply to Thread