+ Reply to Thread
Page 5350 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4350485052505300534053485349535053515352536054005450 ... LastLast
Results 53,491 to 53,500 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

I know eh zim.... its mind over matter, you dont mind...it dont matter.
    ....and he was calling ME soft last page ...

If you bleed Blue you live for Cowboys v <font color="#000080"><u>GIANTS</u></font> ... he's playing us like a fiddle I think, or maybe he just wants an excuse to go window shop at the mall lol ... WOOOOOOOOOO

GO GIANTS !!!

lol must have struck a nerve looool

there's always Option B - and it's also the option I'm taking

Step 1 - call your work right now and let them know you feel pretty sick and good chance you'll need to stay home tomorrow...perfectly legit this time of year, parties and hors douvres so easy to pass off as "probably food poisoning...thought |I was getting a badass flu but it lifted in the evening and no aches and pains" -- see i have Monday off so I don't need this strategy.
    **also say you think you have the flu when you call first....food poisoning lets you explain the 24hr flu nicely and tis the season

so let your wife know too ... say you feel like getting drunk with her and watch some football....even talk it up like big family day ...get the kids to watch some too
    good eats, beers laughs and the Giants.....beautiful

Now I got lazy because I worked all night and will sleep through prep time...but I picked up a box of back ribs, the reheat kind. Got some of those round potatoes in a can...fry them up with some veggies

Cook something good...I made a chili last week was pretty good with some cheese and garlic bread

So then go get supplies and grab a case...not a 12 pack or 15 pack, get a case

have fun making dinner with everyone, make a vow to drink as much of that case tonight and enjoy the drunk you end up with...the game will always be that minor part of the story

mmmmm ribs ...

cowpies 5-1 at home

Giants on a 4 game skid (see: Yearly Collapse)

Nat'l televised Giants game.

no. not worried at all.

Love my giants anyway.

Enjoy your Sunday all, Church for me and mine, then lunch, a couple of meaningless games, then the big show this evening with collingsworthless at the helm. yea !

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I think they throw 2 and 3 LB blitz often, until Eli picks them apart with Barden and Ballard
    then they back off and run it down their throats
    then have them bite some deep play-actions
    then run it all the way to the gun

[quote user="bansaw"]there's always Option B - and it's also the option I'm taking

Step 1 - call your work right now and let them know you feel pretty sick and good chance you'll need to stay home tomorrow...perfectly legit this time of year, parties and hors douvres so easy to pass off as "probably food poisoning...thought |I was getting a badass flu but it lifted in the evening and no aches and pains" -- see i have Monday off so I don't need this strategy.
    **also say you think you have the flu when you call first....food poisoning lets you explain the 24hr flu nicely and tis the season

so let your wife know too ... say you feel like getting drunk with her and watch some football....even talk it up like big family day ...get the kids to watch some too

Now I got lazy because I worked all night and will sleep through prep time...but I picked up a box of back ribs, the reheat kind. Got some of those round potatoes in a can...fry them up with some veggies

Cook something good...I made a chili last week was pretty good with some cheese and garlic bread

have fun making dinner with everyone, make a vow to drink as much of that case tonight and enjoy the drunk you end up with...the game will always be that minor part of the story

mmmmm ribs ...
    [/quote]This is an excellent personal game plan. The only thing I would do differently is, when calling work, say that you are feeling miserable and <FONT size=4>you are going to do your best to make it in but it doesn't look good.</FONT> It is just a personal style thing but it sets up a little better IMHO. Go Giants!!
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="bansaw"]there's always Option B - and it's also the option I'm taking

mmmmm ribs ...
    [/quote]This is an excellent personal game plan. The only thing I would do differently is, when calling work, say that you are feeling miserable and <font size="4">you are going to do your best to make it in but it doesn't look good.</font> It is just a personal style thing but it sets up a little better IMHO. Go Giants!![/quote]

LOL

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jomo"][quote user="bansaw"]there's always Option B - and it's also the option I'm taking

mmmmm ribs ...
    [/quote]This is an excellent personal game plan. The only thing I would do differently is, when calling work, say that you are feeling miserable and <FONT size=4>you are going to do your best to make it in but it doesn't look good.</FONT> It is just a personal style thing but it sets up a little better IMHO. Go Giants!![/quote]

LOL
    [/quote]...............better yet, "the flu is going around and I don't want to get the whole office sick." How's that sound?.......like I'm gonna take one for the team by staying home. [] (lol, this is coming froma guy who hasn't missed a day of work in 23 years and manages a boatload of people. I think I've heard them all but some ring better than others............. just having some fun with it)
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="jomo"]... "the flu is going around and I don't want to get the whole office sick." [/quote]

what a hero !!! [B]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jomo"]... "the flu is going around and I don't want to get the whole office sick." [/quote]

what a hero !!! [B]
    [/quote]
    solid advice in this thread

+ Reply to Thread