+ Reply to Thread
Page 5355 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 4355485552555305534553535354535553565357536554055455 ... LastLast
Results 53,541 to 53,550 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]i have defended TC much, but I don't know now.

maybe it is time for change.
    [/quote] I don't know if it is TC or the coordinators. How many times do you run the same unsuccessful play (fade left corner end zone). Why do abandon the blitz. Why not keep running?[/quote] I like TC, and think he is good enuf to stay... but his staff needs an overhaul and he won't do that. Chances he lets Fewell or Gilbride go are slim, much less both of them at the same time... so, I say we ought to face the music and go for a new head coach to bring in a new staff. Sorry TC... you done mostly good in your tenure.[/quote]

1) it is infuriating that some of the fans on these Boards talk down to others, like myself, because we aren't brimming with football knowledge

2) so in saying that, I relent that TC may have to go because he has to approve the gameplanning of his coordinators

3) add the fact that this team never seemed to make any critical half-time adjustments in the 7 or 8 years of TC's tenure

4) what many don't realize however, is that any rebuilding period almost always results in some tough Seasons ahead- with TC you always felt like there was a chance or something

I'm not a big Cowher fan, I kind of like Gruden, I think Jeff Fisher would be interesting though many are down on him and the scumbag players he coaches (Haynesworth, Finnegan or Babin)- BUT maybe the Giants need that kind of cutthroat edge.

Maybe they need to abandon the chivalric persona in favor of aggressive nasty one?
    (I'd love the Defense to be fear-inducing and ruthless like the 80s units)
    [/quote]</P>

Jeff Fisher is THEE guy if we want to see old time "Giant D" back in the Meadowlands imo and with him .....hopefully the thought of rebuilding [years]would go right out the door Eli is in his prime and could more than likely teach a new OC more than he ever learn from a new one so to me it's not a concern Fewell has to go...he has had more than enough time and it's still a trainwreck out there.....injuries or not</P>

That being said...... Lets BEAT the Jets Christmas Eve</P>

[/quote] I was an inaugural season ticket holder when the Oilers/Titans moved to Nashville. That was the first, or one of the first, PSL stadiums. Anyways, I've seen a lot of Fisher and I like him. I don't know if the Titans had the in depth Psychological profiling that the Giants do. There's much less chance he takes a Haynesworth while a Giant. Yet, remember... he immediately suspended Haynesworth when he stomped that guy. I think Fisher has always gotten the most out of his talent.[/quote]</P>

My other thought is a hot shot somewhat younger college coach......you know...a Jim Harbough type [like they grow on trees] lol. With our luck though we will get one who wants out of the NFL after a couple years </P>

This might all be moot on News Years night after whupping the Jets and Cowboys</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="bandwgn86"]"no comment" is what the GM of the BlueJays said to the question did you bid on Yu Darvish.

Which is his style, keep everything close to the vest.

Now my theory is, and shared by others, that Jays have won the posting war to Yu over Yanks Cubs Rangers.. But sine the GM operates in silence that's why we haven't heard anything since the bidding deadline has past.. Not even a single leak.

Now this..
    http://www.cbc.ca/sports/baseball/ml...-bluejays.html

The Jays need this guy.. If he pitches well in MLB great if not they'll probably make their money back within the first few years of marketing with this guy.. The Jays will get adopted by the fine people of Japan..[/quote]God, I hate the Internet. How can you report a story that's not even remotely true..damn you rangers!!!!

All-Pro

Probably won't be on from now to the new year..
    So everyone have merry Christmas and a happy new years, be safe everyone.

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...?v=Ypd76zNJ5Xs

GO GIANTS

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Probably won't be on from now to the new year..
    So everyone have merry Christmas and a happy new years, be safe everyone.

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...?v=Ypd76zNJ5Xs

GO GIANTS[/quote]
    Dang... I'll have no one to pick on.
    Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year, Bandy. Be safe out there.

a holiday classic - http://www.bangcartoon.com/2003/fassellchristmas.htm

Merry Christmas all

Santa's gotta get some morelights on that sleigh!!!</P>

</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]...
    I think Fisher has always gotten the most out of his talent.[/quote]

this is why I find him intriguing.

plus he was Safety on the '85 Bears, and is also an "old school" ball coach, like a Gruden or Cowher for what that's worth.

I think it is time for change, even if the Giants finish with Wins the remainder of the Season.

[quote user="SEC105"]

Santa's gotta get some morelights on that sleigh!!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

Rudolph's FLAPPING useless !!!

Merry CHRISTmas all !!! Yes, I was politically incorrect and I could care less.

Bless you all be safe, especially you MJG, be good to mama and don't kick your dog or cat.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="zimonami"]... I think Fisher has always gotten the most out of his talent.[/quote]

this is why I find him intriguing.

plus he was Safety on the '85 Bears, and is also an "old school" ball coach, like a Gruden or Cowher for what that's worth.

I think it is time for change, even if the Giants finish with Wins the remainder of the Season.

[quote user="SEC105"]

Santa's gotta get some morelights on that sleigh!!!</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Rudolph's FLAPPING useless !!!

Merry CHRISTmas all !!! Yes, I was politically incorrect and I could care less.

Bless you all be safe, especially you MJG, be good to mama and don't kick your dog or cat.
    [/quote]</P>

Yeah MJG be safe and God Speed Merry Christmas to ALL on the GMB</P>

</P>

Rudolph must have called in sick...is this a Vespa Santas's riding? lol</P>

</P>

Sorry for being away for so long but I wanted to drop by real quick to say Merry Christmas to everyone and hope everyone has a safe and happy holidays!

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Sorry for being away for so long but I wanted to drop by real quick to say Merry Christmas to everyone and hope everyone has a safe and happy holidays!

[/quote]

oh some of us are fine, the Giants and Coughlin?

well...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

+ Reply to Thread