+ Reply to Thread
Page 2460 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 146019602360241024502458245924602461246224702510256029603460 ... LastLast
Results 24,591 to 24,600 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]so AG, you see me and andy's proposed trade in positions?
    [/quote]

Yes, go for it.
    [/quote]
    word, that means i can teach Demps to catch and andy can teach Plax to tackle. lol

All-Pro

[quote user="mjg407"]Why does Fox hate Rudy so much?[/quote]

He has some personal issues. Such as his three divorces, and the like.

Myself, I like Mitt Romney in 2008. But that's just me.

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
    I THINK he is still alive?? As long as you doesn't bad mouth mother russia, no one will poison him!
    [/quote]

I think his wife died a while ago....
    Haven't heard much about Gorby

<SPAN id=intelliTXT _extended="true">
    <P _extended="true"><STRONG _extended="true"><B _extended="true">Lindsay Lohan[/B] may have fallen off the VIP list.[/b]</P>
    <P _extended="true" nd="1">The wild child and her partying posse were turned away from the classy Hollywood hotspot Hyde on Tuesday night because pop princess <B _extended="true">Christina Aguilera[/B] had rented the entire venue for a private party, X17online reports.</P>
    <P _extended="true" nd="2">Lohan didn’t make the guest list, and was forced to turn around and “Li-Lo” for once.</P>
    <P _extended="true" nd="3">What a shame. The 20-year-old “Mean Girl” was all dolled up for a night of dancing and drinking, having been spotted earlier in the evening dying her locks strawberry blonde at Neil George Salon.</P></SPAN>

<P _extended="true"><STRONG _extended="true">God Sometimes Helps Those That Help Themselves[/b]</P>
    <P _extended="true">STEVENS POINT, Wis. (AP) — If only all criminals were this helpful.</P>
    <P _extended="true">A 24-year-old man called police to tell them he was trying to break into a church, but he was not having much luck.</P>
    <P _extended="true">Police said they found the man waiting at St. Paul's Lutheran Church. The man told them he had hoped to get married in the church and was trying to use a metal shovel to break through the doors. He told them he figured they could help.</P>
    <P _extended="true">Officers searched the man and found marijuana. He then invited them to his home, where he told them they would find more drugs.</P>
    <P _extended="true">They did: He showed them his stash of marijuana and stolen prescription drugs.</P>

hey there! how is everyony tonight?

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]so AG, you see me and andy's proposed trade in positions?
    [/quote]

Yes, go for it.
    [/quote]
    word, that means i can teach Demps to catch and andy can teach Plax to tackle. lol
    [/quote]

sweet! thanks coach.

I was just over at TAGF. High School must be out (no offence Gibril) because it's downright ******ed over there now.

[quote user="mjg407"]I was just over at TAGF. High School must be out (no offence Gibril) because it's downright ******ed over there now.[/quote]

yeah, a lot of impatient, repetitiveness there right now.

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey there! how is everyony tonight?

[/quote]

Did you change your avatar again andy?
    It looks sweet!

+ Reply to Thread