+ Reply to Thread
Page 5356 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4356485652565306534653545355535653575358536654065456 ... LastLast
Results 53,551 to 53,560 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

Merry Christmas !!!

LOL

Thank You JPP, Cruuuuuuuuuuuuuuzzzzz and Tuck !!!

oh and the Dirty Sanchez too, those Picks were excellent!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Merry Christmas !!!

LOL

[/quote]
    The refs tried to give it to the Jets, But God was wearing Blue today.
    Have a Merry, AG. We miss you.

Hello all. Thanks for the wishes. It's already Christmas day here. Watching highlights from the game. Go Giants. Please beat the Cowboys. You can't believe how many of those fans are out here.

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Merry Christmas !!!

LOL

[/quote]
    The refs tried to give it to the Jets, But God was wearing Blue today.
    Have a Merry, AG. We miss you.[/quote]

<font color="#FF0000">oh those weren't really sack-strip fumbles </font>[:|]

[quote user="mjg407"]Hello all. Thanks for the wishes. It's already Christmas day here. Watching highlights from the game. Go Giants. Please beat the Cowboys. <font size="4">You can't believe how many</font> of those fans are out here.[/quote]

.... oh yes I can.

Merry Christmas MJG, be as safe as you can. Don't forget place that hammer in single-action and double-tap frequently. []

Thanks everyone! Hope everyone is having a great Christmas day today!

Xmas game early yesterday with a Giants win. And I agree, the refs tried to give the game to the Jets. Those reversed calls took back way too many points.

Regardless if Romo plays, we need to win and take the division!

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Thanks everyone! Hope everyone is having a great Christmas day today!

Xmas game early yesterday with a Giants win. And I agree, the refs tried to give the game to the Jets. Those reversed calls took back way too many points.

[/quote]
    Hey AG. Merry Christmas. Let's hope our pass happy functionally ******ed OCoord mixes it up better than he did against Was

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Thanks everyone! Hope everyone is having a great Christmas day today!

[/quote]
    Hey AG. Merry Christmas. Let's hope our pass happy functionally ******ed OCoord mixes it up better than he did against Was[/quote]

You know, I did not even watch the Washington game, I've been a fan long enough to know which games we can win and lose. I already knew we weren't going to win the Washington game.

I'm not sure where you are these days but if it's where I think it is I pray for your safe return...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Thanks everyone! Hope everyone is having a great Christmas day today!

[/quote]
    Hey AG. Merry Christmas. Let's hope our pass happy functionally ******ed OCoord mixes it up better than he did against Was[/quote]

You know, I did not even watch the Washington game, I've been a fan long enough to know which games we can win and lose. I already knew we weren't going to win the Washington game.

I'm not sure where you are these days but if it's where I think it is I pray for your safe return...

[/quote]

careful AG, that kind of talk (still) can lead to some<font color="#FF0000"> football guru </font>on here, to accuse you of fake fandom...

JPP in the pro bowl and Eli.

Lol, Skip Bayless Tim Tebow rap.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMK9FKMG3Nc

+ Reply to Thread