+ Reply to Thread
Page 5358 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4358485852585308534853565357535853595360536854085458 ... LastLast
Results 53,571 to 53,580 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

Wheeeeee... we won a big game

wooooooo

or

Cruuuuuuuuuuuuz

took the 3rd quarter off, then they remembered, oh snap!

we gotta win this crap!

great win, great Jerruh got humbled again!

post edit

I am worried about Spagnuolo...if he gets wooed back to philly.

I really wish he'd return to the Giants or go to an AFC team

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Great win. I like our matchup against the Falcons. I was waiting for Tony to cry.....

[quote user="mjg407"]Great win. I like our matchup against the Falcons. I was waiting for Tony to cry.....
    [/quote]</P>

It was a GREAT win.............see AG dropped in.....good to see him</P>

</P>

So what are the thoughts......is Mitt the next President? lot of others have lost Iowa and still won

[quote user="SEC105"]So what are the thoughts......is Mitt the next President? lot of others have lost Iowa and still won[/quote]
    I like Santorum. I like his "values."

But he doesn't have a chance, so I guess I'll throw in with Newt.

Go Giants, eagirls suck !

[quote user="SEC105"]So what are the thoughts......is Mitt the next President?*** lot of others have lost Iowa and still won[/quote]
    Howdy MR SEC
    I hate them all. Still the same old, same old. Santorum is a smooth talking guy who says all the right things. Reminds me of Obama. Pretty Boy. He never learned the word 'ethics'. I might not vote this time around. I'm getting tired of voting for the lesser of two evils.

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"]So what are the thoughts......is Mitt the next President? lot of others have lost Iowa and still won[/quote] Howdy MR SEC I hate them all. Still the same old, same old. Santorum is a smooth talking guy who says all the right things. Reminds me of Obama. Pretty Boy. He never learned the word 'ethics'. I might not vote this time around. <FONT color=#0000ff>I'm getting tired of voting for the lesser of two evils</FONT>.[/quote] No kidding Zim I feel the same way let them just have at it....Feeling good about our team these days, they have put together a couple of nice games ...which has taken me from wondering what we might get, to very hopeful for this weekend ...Go Giants!!</P>

</P>

good to se ya around Sec105</P>

my gut says, Mitt vs Barack

as to the Game, I kind of wish Tuck didn't give them any bulletin board material.

just hope Fewell leans more to aggressive pass rushing rather than soft zones and that bending without breaking crap.

actual if we score a TD rather than a FG on the first possession and/or the second?

I think we'll pull it off and I hope the momentum snowballs...

[quote user="mjg407"]Great win.* I like our matchup against the Falcons.* I was waiting for Tony to cry.....
    [/quote]

agreed it was a great win I like this team a lot...all the injuries, looking finished and then rebounding the final 2 weeks...we are also as healthy as we've been all year...do not like this matchup with atlanta other than the saints this is the worst matchup in the nfc for the giants imo.

+ Reply to Thread