+ Reply to Thread
Page 5359 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 4359485952595309534953575358535953605361536954095459 ... LastLast
Results 53,581 to 53,590 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="mjg407"]Great win. I like our matchup against the Falcons. I was waiting for Tony to cry.....
    [/quote]

agreed it was a great win I like this team a lot...all the injuries, looking finished and then rebounding the final 2 weeks...we are also as healthy as we've been all year...do not like this matchup with atlanta other than the saints this is the worst matchup in the nfc for the giants imo.[/quote]

Don't know who else they could have matched up with that would have been preferable.

when they are clicking, they have the potential to stand toe-to-toe with about any team.

yes Drew, Matthew, Aaron and Matt have great QB talent but I still remember a certain Terrific Tom that hated getting planted in the turf.

repeatedly.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="mjg407"]Great win.* I like our matchup against the Falcons.* I was waiting for Tony to cry.....
    [/quote]

agreed it was a great win I like this team a lot...all the injuries, looking finished and then rebounding the final 2 weeks...we are also as healthy as we've been all year...do not like this matchup with atlanta other than the saints this is the worst matchup in the nfc for the giants imo.[/quote]

Don't know who else they could have matched up with that would have been preferable.

when they are clicking, they have the potential to stand toe-to-toe with about any team.

yes Drew, Matthew, Aaron and Matt have great QB talent but I still remember a certain Terrific Tom that hated getting planted in the turf.

repeatedly.
    [/quote]

oh agreed when we have it going, as good as any but they can run the ball that will force our d-line to be honest and I worry they took notes on those quick passes the cowboys did well with last week when they got back in the game...teams like GB and Det there is no threat of the run..lot of weapons on that team...having said that In Eli I trust.

All-Pro

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="mjg407"]Great win. I like our matchup against the Falcons. I was waiting for Tony to cry.....
    [/quote] agreed it was a great win I like this team a lot...all the injuries, looking finished and then rebounding the final 2 weeks...we are also as healthy as we've been all year...do not like this matchup with atlanta other than the saints this is the worst matchup in the nfc for the giants imo.[/quote]

repeatedly.
    [/quote] oh agreed when we have it going, as good as any but they can run the ball that will force our d-line to be honest and <FONT color=#0000ff>I worry they took notes on those quick passes the cowboys did well with last week </FONT>when they got back in the game...teams like GB and Det there is no threat of the run..lot of weapons on that team...having said that In Eli I trust.[/quote] yeah I'm worried about the same thing whats the best way to slow that down?....come up on the rec's chip them at the line? I hope PF has a plan for it ...

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"]Wheeeeee... we won a big game[/quote]

Hello all, I imagine everyone is having a happy start to the new year..
    I actually watched the whole game vs Dallas.. Started getting twitchy when Dallas looked like they were coming back but I powered through lol... I probably woulda started flipping the channel but the remote was not within arms length.. My laziness trumps my curse

All-Pro

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="mjg407"]Great win.* I like our matchup against the Falcons.* I was waiting for Tony to cry.....
    [/quote]

repeatedly.
    [/quote]
    I worry they took notes on those quick passes the cowboys did well with last week when they got back in the game.[/quote]Or notes on the first game vs Dallas and the deep passes.. Bottomline, Our Secondary scares the bejesus out of me.. We will need a big game from Tuck since JPP will get most of the attention..

yeh, Tuck and JPP are going to get attention.

I hope PF has come up with a solution.

Really I hate it when the D plays that soft zone when the Team has a lead...usually the other team carves them up like a Thanksgiving bird...

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]yeh, Tuck and JPP are going to get attention.

I hope PF has come up with a solution.

Really I hate it when the D plays that soft zone when the Team has a lead...usually the other team carves them up like a Thanksgiving bird...
    [/quote]
    A Boneless Bird at that, GY... nothing in the way.

And, Congratulations to Banwagon for breaking the curse. TY, BW

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]So what are the thoughts......is Mitt the next President? lot of others have lost Iowa and still won[/quote]
    I like Santorum. I like his "values."

But he doesn't have a chance, so I guess I'll throw in with Newt.

Go Giants, eagirls suck !
    [/quote]

<span style="font:/normal Helvetica;text-transform:none;text-indent:0px;letter-spacing:normal;word-spacing:0px;white-space:normal;border-collapse:separate;font-size-adjust:none;font-stretch:normal;">Self-Test For <span style="border-bottom: 2px dotted rgb(54, 99, 136); cursor: pointer;" class="yshortcuts" id="lw_1325962479_1">Presidential Election</span> 2012

Who
    among all the candidates should get your vote? This is an interesting
    and fun test. Answer all questions and it will give you the number 1,
    2, and 3 candidates who best match your positions (and to what degree
    they match you overall) on the major issues. After your top three
    matches are found, move cursor over a subject area beneath a contender
    photo to see their position on the issue.

<span class="yshortcuts" id="lw_1325962479_2">http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/candidate-match-game</span> </span>

Well I'm going to stay up tomorrow night to catch the game. Interesting night last night with multiple rocket attacks. One flew right over the latrine I happened to be in at the time. Crappy way to go so to speak if it hit......

[quote user="mjg407"]Well I'm going to stay up tomorrow night to catch the game. Interesting night last night with multiple rocket attacks. One flew right over the latrine I happened to be in at the time. Crappy way to go so to speak if it hit......
    [/quote]

lol

you get to hold "something?"

9 mil or .45 ?

+ Reply to Thread