+ Reply to Thread
Page 5362 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4362486252625312535253605361536253635364537254125462 ... LastLast
Results 53,611 to 53,620 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

Just to take this o/t for one second..

Underworld Awakening w/Kate Beckinsale in 3d.....yum

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Just to take this o/t for one second..

Underworld Awakening w/Kate Beckinsale in 3d.....yum[/quote]
    Agree, BW... and her Underworld costumes are the yummiest. My wife used to call her favoorite actors GTBA... a Going To Bed Actor. She is definitely a GTBActress

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Just to take this o/t for one second.. Underworld Awakening w/Kate Beckinsale in 3d.....yum[/quote] Agree, BW... and her Underworld costumes are the yummiest. My wife used to call her favoorite actors GTBA... a Going To Bed Actor. She is definitely a GTBActress[/quote]top 5 for me for sure.. even with beinga tad skinny

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Just to take this o/t for one second.. Underworld Awakening w/Kate Beckinsale in 3d.....yum[/quote] Agree, BW... and her Underworld costumes are the yummiest. My wife used to call her favoorite actors GTBA... a Going To Bed Actor. She is definitely a GTBActress[/quote]top 5 for me for sure.. even with beinga tad skinny[/quote]</P>

lol "a tad skinny"????? C'mon you really prefer Roseanne over Kate? jk</P>

</P>

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Jordy, Greg, Donald, Jermichael and James

they got weapons and Aaron loves to play against Zones...

<FONT size=5>our Guys have to hit him, repeatedly.</FONT>

I hope Fewell cooks up exotic blitzes, I mean CB blitzing, overloads, something.

I don't like the DLinemen dropping back though.
    [/quote]i wouldnt be mad if we took an unnecessary roughness penalty earlier on to get our point across to Mr Rogers[/quote]
    Yup[/quote]
    one thing that worries me is if GB uses the short passing game to take away our pass rush..if they do that and Fewell has them in that loose zone it could be a long day...In game adjustments will be key and that is something Perry has had trouble with imo.

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Just to take this o/t for one second.. Underworld Awakening w/Kate Beckinsale in 3d.....yum[/quote] Agree, BW... and her Underworld costumes are the yummiest. My wife used to call her favoorite actors GTBA... a Going To Bed Actor. She is definitely a GTBActress[/quote]top 5 for me for sure.. even with being*a tad skinny[/quote]</P>

lol*** "a tad skinny"?????*** C'mon you really prefer Roseanne over Kate?* jk</P>

</P>[/quote]

she is smokin hot for an older woman.

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Just to take this o/t for one second.. Underworld Awakening w/Kate Beckinsale in 3d.....yum[/quote] Agree, BW... and her Underworld costumes are the yummiest. My wife used to call her favoorite actors GTBA... a Going To Bed Actor. She is definitely a GTBActress[/quote]top 5 for me for sure.. even with being*a tad skinny[/quote]</P>

lol*** "a tad skinny"?????*** C'mon you really prefer Roseanne over Kate?* jk</P>

</P>[/quote]

jennifer connelly along with wynona rider are rite up there too imo.

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>[/quote]

she is smokin hot for an older woman.[/quote]
    \Hahaha... perspective is everything. To you she's an plder woman. To me she is a young spring chicken. But, regardless she is smokin'

um, yeah Kate's fine as frog's hair.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]um, yeah Kate's fine as frog's hair.
    [/quote]

lol..i like that one...thats a good thing rite?

+ Reply to Thread