+ Reply to Thread
Page 5363 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4363486352635313535353615362536353645365537354135463 ... LastLast
Results 53,621 to 53,630 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Just to take this o/t for one second.. Underworld Awakening w/Kate Beckinsale in 3d.....yum[/quote] Agree, BW... and her Underworld costumes are the yummiest. My wife used to call her favoorite actors GTBA... a Going To Bed Actor. She is definitely a GTBActress[/quote]top 5 for me for sure.. even with beinga tad skinny[/quote]</p>

lol "a tad skinny"????? C'mon you really prefer Roseanne over Kate? jk</p>

</p>[/quote]

she is smokin hot for an older woman.[/quote]

define "older"?

All-Pro

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Just to take this o/t for one second.. Underworld Awakening w/Kate Beckinsale in 3d.....yum[/quote] Agree, BW... and her Underworld costumes are the yummiest. My wife used to call her favoorite actors GTBA... a Going To Bed Actor. She is definitely a GTBActress[/quote]top 5 for me for sure.. even with beinga tad skinny[/quote]</P>

lol "a tad skinny"????? C'mon you really prefer Roseanne over Kate? jk</P>

</P>[/quote] jennifer connelly along with wynona rider are rite up there too imo.[/quote]Connelly/Beckinsale and Jmike are my top 3 skinny chicks [].. where she at!

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Just to take this o/t for one second.. Underworld Awakening w/Kate Beckinsale in 3d.....yum[/quote] Agree, BW... and her Underworld costumes are the yummiest. My wife used to call her favoorite actors GTBA... a Going To Bed Actor. She is definitely a GTBActress[/quote]top 5 for me for sure.. even with being*a tad skinny[/quote]</p>

lol*** "a tad skinny"?????*** C'mon you really prefer Roseanne over Kate?* jk</p>

</p>[/quote]

define "older"?
    [/quote]

older than 26

All-Pro

Anyone else find the GMB really slow the last few weeks?

I can't use a tablet thingy on here cuz it won't load the page it just times out, even on the laptop it seems to take forever..

All-Pro

Bansaw, where you watching the Giants game?

All-Pro

Duplicate Post
    The administrator has configured the forums to not allow duplicate posts.

My fat fingers hit the post button twice and I got the above message..
    Well done admin guys.. No more duplicate posts

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Just to take this o/t for one second.. Underworld Awakening w/Kate Beckinsale in 3d.....yum[/quote] Agree, BW... and her Underworld costumes are the yummiest. My wife used to call her favoorite actors GTBA... a Going To Bed Actor. She is definitely a GTBActress[/quote]top 5 for me for sure.. even with beinga tad skinny[/quote]</p>

lol "a tad skinny"????? C'mon you really prefer Roseanne over Kate? jk</p>

</p>[/quote]

define "older"?
    [/quote]

older than 26[/quote]
    That there is fighting words sonny...

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Bansaw, where you watching the Giants game?[/quote]on my computer..
    gotta work midnights tonight so I'll be tired by gametime, hopefully get to squeeze a nap in

I'm trying to find someone to go see Van Halen with me...tickets on sale in an hour and no one has gotten back to me...[:|]
    even asked my kids and they were grossed out lol

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Just to take this o/t for one second.. Underworld Awakening w/Kate Beckinsale in 3d.....yum[/quote] Agree, BW... and her Underworld costumes are the yummiest. My wife used to call her favoorite actors GTBA... a Going To Bed Actor. She is definitely a GTBActress[/quote]top 5 for me for sure.. even with being*a tad skinny[/quote]</p>

lol*** "a tad skinny"?????*** C'mon you really prefer Roseanne over Kate?* jk</p>

</p>[/quote]

define "older"?
    [/quote]

older than 26[/quote]
    That there is fighting words sonny...
    [/quote]

lol..im kidding...I thought we were talking about whats old for a woman...22-26 are the prime ages imo..

All-Pro

FINALLY ITS SUNDAY.....

LETS GO GIANTS clap clap clapclapclap

+ Reply to Thread