+ Reply to Thread
Page 5366 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 4366486652665316535653645365536653675368537654165466 ... LastLast
Results 53,651 to 53,660 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="jmike"]Mostly working.* Avoiding these boards, got really tired of the 3000 stupid Eli threads earlier this season.* Looks like a fairly uneven debate at this point.* It sucks being right all the time and nobody listening.
    [/quote]
    Thank god the Plax posts have dried up. But hey, you can chime in on the endless Osi threads. Try to communicate with "ITELLONLYLIES". I dare ya.

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Just to take this o/t for one second.. Underworld Awakening w/Kate Beckinsale in 3d.....yum[/quote] Agree, BW... and her Underworld costumes are the yummiest. My wife used to call her favoorite actors GTBA... a Going To Bed Actor. She is definitely a GTBActress[/quote]top 5 for me for sure.. even with being*a tad skinny[/quote]</p>

lol*** "a tad skinny"?????*** C'mon you really prefer Roseanne over Kate?* jk</p>
    [/quote] jennifer connelly along with wynona rider are rite up there too imo.[/quote]Connelly/Beckinsale and Jmike are my top 3 skinny chicks [].. where she at![/quote]

Mostly working.* Avoiding these boards, got really tired of the 3000 stupid Eli threads earlier this season.* Looks like a fairly uneven debate at this point.* It sucks being right all the time and nobody listening.

Oh and I would agree, Kate is very yummy.
    [/quote]hello luv, that's why this thread is here. To get away from the madness at times..

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Just to take this o/t for one second.. Underworld Awakening w/Kate Beckinsale in 3d.....yum[/quote] Agree, BW... and her Underworld costumes are the yummiest. My wife used to call her favoorite actors GTBA... a Going To Bed Actor. She is definitely a GTBActress[/quote]top 5 for me for sure.. even with being*a tad skinny[/quote]</p>

lol*** "a tad skinny"?????*** C'mon you really prefer Roseanne over Kate?* jk</p>

</p>[/quote] jennifer connelly along with wynona rider are rite up there too imo.[/quote]Connelly/Beckinsale and Jmike are my top 3 skinny chicks [].. where she at![/quote]

Mostly working.* Avoiding these boards, got really tired of the 3000 stupid Eli threads earlier this season.* Looks like a fairly uneven debate at this point.* It sucks being right all the time and nobody listening.

Oh and I would agree, Kate is very yummy.
    [/quote]
    So wonderful to see you, J.
    I trust you have been happy with the end of our season?
    Ans, no one picking on Eli anymore.
    And, no one picking on TC.
    Yes, Kate is yummy.
    Hope you are doing well, and happy.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

crass? perhaps.

[link]http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/New-Jersey-politician-Charles-Mainor-uses-gay-slur-to-describe-Philadelphia-Eagles-011612[/link]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Hahahahahahahahahahaha

crass? perhaps.

[link]http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/New-Jersey-politician-Charles-Mainor-uses-gay-slur-to-describe-Philadelphia-Eagles-011612[/link]
    [/quote]lmao wowthatsbasically political suicide isnt it?

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Hahahahahahahahahahaha

crass? perhaps.

[/quote]lmao wowthatsbasically political suicide isnt it? [/quote]

basically.

but you gotta love the size of his balls with respect to who he addressed.

boo-hoo he wasn't PC enough. so frekking what !

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

WOOOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO</P>

HopeThe AGFHC Gang had a"GREAT" Sunday[]!!!</P>

</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

WOOOOOOOOOOO*** WHOOOOOOOOO</P>

Hope*The AGFHC Gang had a**"GREAT"** Sunday[]!!!</P>

</P>[/quote]
    It was GREAT, Mr. SEC. Keep the Faith

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

WOOOOOOOOOOO*** WHOOOOOOOOO</P>

Hope*The AGFHC Gang had a**"GREAT"** Sunday[]!!!</P>

</P>[/quote]
    Helloooo MR 105

All-Pro

Was listening to a Toronto radio station last night, they were talking about (and taking calls on) whether or not Eli is elite.. There's something unnatural about Canadians talking in depth about NFL, I can't quite describe it but it was odd. Lol

Btw the majority of callers think he's elite.. Some also thought he was very athletic. Haha

+ Reply to Thread