+ Reply to Thread
Page 5367 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4367486752675317535753655366536753685369537754175467 ... LastLast
Results 53,661 to 53,670 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Hahahahahahahahahahaha

crass? perhaps.

[link]http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/New-Jersey-politician-Charles-Mainor-uses-gay-slur-to-describe-Philadelphia-Eagles-011612[/link]
    [/quote]lmao wow*thats*basically political suicide isnt it? *[/quote]

basically.

but you gotta love the size of his balls
    [/quote]no... no I don't and you can't make me

The gay community should demand an apology from him for associating them with the eagles lol

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Was listening to a Toronto radio station last
    night, they were talking about (and taking calls on) whether or not Eli
    is elite.. There's something unnatural about Canadians talking in depth
    about NFL, I can't quite describe it but it was odd. Lol

Btw the majority of callers think he's elite.. Some also thought he was
    very athletic. Haha[/quote]

athletic? ROFL

however, homeristic or not, Eli has truly excelled and yes he has the occasional hiccup, and who doesn't, but overall Eli is good.

Here's the real question.

Should Eli achieve another SB ring:
    A) Is he better than Big Brother?
    B) Is he a HoF QB?

he has tied or broken MANY records both NFL and Franchise

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

The gay community should demand an apology from him for associating them with the eagles lol[/quote]

[^o)]hmmmm, well played Band, well played

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Was listening to a Toronto radio station last
    night, they were talking about (and taking calls on) whether or not Eli
    is elite.. There's something unnatural about Canadians talking in depth
    about NFL, I can't quite describe it but it was odd. Lol

Btw the majority of callers think he's elite.. Some also thought he was
    very athletic. Haha[/quote]

athletic? ROFL

however, homeristic or not, Eli has truly excelled and yes he has the occasional hiccup, and who doesn't, but overall Eli is good.

Here's the real question.

Should Eli achieve another SB ring:
    A) Is he better than Big Brother?
    B) Is he a HoF QB?

he has tied or broken MANY records both NFL and Franchise

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

The gay community should demand an apology from him for associating them with the eagles lol[/quote]

[^o)]*hmmmm, well played Band, well played
    [/quote]
    I'll say this, GY... he's on his way to the HOF. If he wins a second, and has 4-5 more solid years on his resume, then he will deserve it. And, 5 years from now we won't be wondering if he has earned it. Eli's body of work is already equal to or better than Joe Namath's, who is in there only because of the significance of the Jet's SB win, and Joe's bold prediction.

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="mjg407"]Got up and caught the second half. Win!!!!![/quote]
    Great win for you to see. Wheeeee. Stay alert on your shift, and be well.[/quote]
    Trying to get off next Sunday, but it looks like I have Monday off so I'll stay up (or go to sleep and get up) for the next one. No matter what, I am damn proud of this squad. They have gone further than anyone thought they would. As much as I was a critic of Eli in the beginning, I will say he is ELITE.

I will also say at the risk of getting flamed, TC is a hell of a coach. This team came together at the right time. Who would you rather have drafted, Noshow Moreno and Tim Teblow, or JPP, Goff, Phillips, etc.

All-Pro

Yah know what..... I hate the Patriots

Watching the NFL Network and they were showing the scheduled games for London for the next 3 years and one is STL vs Pats

They never been to Canada for the Bills in Toronto series ,weve had the rest of the division, but they will travel to London for a second/third time?

The rumor was they refuse to come up here to play.. I guess it's true.

Racists lol

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Yah know what..... I hate the Patriots Watching the NFL Network and they were showing the scheduled games for London for the next 3 years and one is STL vs Pats They never been to Canada for the Bills in Toronto series ,weve had the rest of the division, but they will travel to London for a second/third time? The rumor was they refuse to come up here to play.. I guess it's true. Racists lol[/quote]</P>

Just can't get my mind on the Pats Bandy............... right about now lol it's just wandering to other thoughts</P>

if cyberspace grabs this pic back their attempts are fruitless</P>

I'll just post ANOTHER!!!</P>

</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Yah know what..... I hate the Patriots Watching the NFL Network and they were showing the scheduled games for London for the next 3 years and one is STL vs Pats They never been to Canada for the Bills in Toronto series ,weve had the rest of the division, but they will travel to London for a second/third time? The rumor was they refuse to come up here to play.. I guess it's true. Racists lol[/quote]</P>

Just can't get my mind on the Pats Bandy...............** right about now**** lol** it's just wandering to other thoughts</P>

if cyberspace grabs this pic back***** their attempts are fruitless</P>

I'll just post ANOTHER!!!</P>

*</P>

</P>[/quote]It's was a pretty fleeting thought for myself.. One that I will definitely rehash in the near future..
    **** the Pats
    GO GIANTS!!!!

All-Pro

so here i am at an outdoor AHL hockey game, which i recomend doing because its a fantastic experience, and a singer takes the stage after second period was over, does a few songs gets people bee boping along than goes back inside. im having a blast and thinking what a great day.. well doesnt this singer come back on stage at a break inthe action with about 4-5 minutes left in the third period and gets everyone to do that Redsox "sweet caroline" song.. boom DAY RUINED

Here we go ...

screw the Niners !!!

<font size="5" color="#0000FF">GO<u> GIANTS</u></font> !!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

back in the big game...

still luv you all..

wooooohooooooo

+ Reply to Thread