+ Reply to Thread
Page 2959 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 195924592859290929492957295829592960296129693009305934593959 ... LastLast
Results 29,581 to 29,590 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Alright guys, I am off for the nite, everyone have a good one until tomorrow!!

GMEN if you come here, again, Happy Bday and enjoy it!!

[/quote]</p>

AG- you getting nervous?</p>

</p>

Sleep well</p>[/quote]

Never with the Yanks...

Later!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Alright guys, I am off for the nite, everyone have a good one until tomorrow!!

[/quote]</P>

Nite Asian!</P>

i gotta go too!</P>

Crush: i want to be here more often early so u might get more portions of "dutch"[]. And if u pick the sox..... i dunno... just don't come here if they ever win, ok?? else it will start to look like tagf here.... can't let that happen[]</P>

Ok good night everyone. and enjoy what is left of the game</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]</P>

Nite Asian!</P>

i gotta go too!</P>

Crush: i want to be here more often early so u might get more portions of "dutch"[]. And if u pick the sox..... i dunno... just don't come here if they ever win, ok?? else it will start to look like tagf here.... can't let that happen[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Have a good one Dutchy and AG</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]I just got done watching that flick, "Flags of our Father's", I think it was called, about the boys that raised the flag at Iwo Jima. It was pretty cool, I was not aware of all the controversy surrounding that scene.[/quote]</P>

i want to buy that movie on dvd. with the other one as well (the one from the Japs point of view) i think my grandpa went to that movie, cause he wanted to see it cause he fought the japs in Dutch East Indies. Don't know if he liked it or not...</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]</P>

Nite Asian!</P>

i gotta go too!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Have a good one Dutchy and AG</P>

[/quote]</P>

U too man!!</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]JG, I like your new motto. Is it a response to the constant name calling over at TAGF?[/quote]

Yup! Seriously. It gets outta contol. The moment someone disagrees with ya....they call you an idiot. Pure nonsense if ya ask me!
    [/quote]</p>

It also bums me out a wee bit that they throw the ****** word around so often. That word kind of offends me. When I was a little whipper snapper, I think around 12-13, I used that word a lot. One time I used it in front of my father. He scolded me, then that weekend, took me to a hospital that housed mentally ******ed children and showed me how I wrong I was to use that word. I haven't used it since and it is something I will never forget.</p>

[/quote]I never used that word and I refer to them as mentally disabled. My job calls them "consumers".
    [/quote]</p>

What line of work are you in?</p>[/quote] Parc.

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="mjg407"]

Morning all, what's up. All the schools are closed here becasue of that looney yesterday. </p>

Frack, got to be at work around 7 this moring....</p>

[/quote]Nothing is going right for me. I found out just two hours ago that my friend shot himself in the face on April 7th. No one informed me, even though he was my best friend. I hadn't seen him online in a while so I looked on my Myspace, he wans't there..then I realized (jokingly) maybe he killed himself. So just messing around on Google.com, I found that he did: http://www.loylessfuneralhome.com/se...19&amp;locid=#

Out of all the times I've talked him out of doing things like this (they were many), he finally did it. The Saturday night I wasn't there because I was out getting drunk like an idiot and actually came on here drunk like a moron, he did it. I wasn't there to prevent it, and I will live with it for the rest of my life.

And now my gf and I are probably breaking up.
    [/quote]

OMG! Very sorry to hear about that GORGOROTH. [{]
    You have my sympathies. Very sad and tragic.

[/quote]I feel like ****.
    [/quote]</p>

And rightfully so. Talk it out friend. Get with some loved ones/friends and talk it out. Don't bottle it up. I know you don't want to hear this but eventually it will get better for ya. I'm feeling for you.</p>[/quote]I tried it. It got better but then I found some old AIM convo I had saved because it was hilarious. He got a hold of Kevin Bacon son's SN on AIM and harassed him a little bit, saying his father hasn't made a decent movie since Tremors.

I began laughing but then just cried realizing I'll never have the chance to talk to him again. I'm looking like a fool even bringing this crap into the forum.

[quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="mjg407"]

Morning all, what's up. All the schools are closed here becasue of that looney yesterday. </P>

Frack, got to be at work around 7 this moring....</P>

[/quote]Nothing is going right for me. I found out just two hours ago that my friend shot himself in the face on April 7th. No one informed me, even though he was my best friend. I hadn't seen him online in a while so I looked on my Myspace, he wans't there..then I realized (jokingly) maybe he killed himself. So just messing around on Google.com, I found that he did: http://www.loylessfuneralhome.com/se...19&amp;locid=#

Out of all the times I've talked him out of doing things like this (they were many), he finally did it. The Saturday night I wasn't there because I was out getting drunk like an idiot and actually came on here drunk like a moron, he did it. I wasn't there to prevent it, and I will live with it for the rest of my life.

And now my gf and I are probably breaking up.
    [/quote]

OMG! Very sorry to hear about that GORGOROTH. [{]
    You have my sympathies. Very sad and tragic.

[/quote]I feel like ****.
    [/quote]</P>

And rightfully so. Talk it out friend. Get with some loved ones/friends and talk it out. Don't bottle it up. I know you don't want to hear this but eventually it will get better for ya. I'm feeling for you.</P>

[/quote]I tried it. It got better but then I found some old AIM convo I had saved because it was hilarious. He got a hold of Kevin Bacon son's SN on AIM and harassed him a little bit, saying his father hasn't made a decent movie since Tremors.

I began laughing but then just cried realizing I'll never have the chance to talk to him again. I'm looking like a fool even bringing this crap into the forum.
    [/quote]</P>

Far from it man. I believe it's the best form of therapy for a tragedy like this. You can say anything you want to us in here on that topic. From my experience of losing friends, that laughing-crying combo will happen a lot in the beginning and further down the road it will turn to mostly laughing. Also, in my opinion, this time right now is the hardest, I found having a drink with friends while reminiscing(sp?) helped, getting drunk was not a good thing for me. Stay strong friend</P>

[quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]JG, I like your new motto. Is it a response to the constant name calling over at TAGF?[/quote]

Yup! Seriously. It gets outta contol. The moment someone disagrees with ya....they call you an idiot. Pure nonsense if ya ask me!
    [/quote]</P>

It also bums me out a wee bit that they throw the ****** word around so often. That word kind of offends me. When I was a little whipper snapper, I think around 12-13, I used that word a lot. One time I used it in front of my father. He scolded me, then that weekend, took me to a hospital that housed mentally ******ed children and showed me how I wrong I was to use that word. I haven't used it since and it is something I will never forget.</P>

[/quote]I never used that word and I refer to them as mentally disabled. My job calls them "consumers".
    [/quote]</P>

What line of work are you in?</P>

[/quote] Parc.
    [/quote]</P>

Whats parc.?</P>

Morning all, off to the gym. Cya in a bit.

+ Reply to Thread