+ Reply to Thread
Page 5368 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 4368486852685318535853665367536853695370537854185468 ... LastLast
Results 53,671 to 53,680 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"]back in the big game...

still luv you all..

wooooohooooooo[/quote]

luv u too bandy....yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Deja Blue *****es !!!!

kiss the ring

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Deja Blue *****es !!!!

kiss the ring
    [/quote]

best road team in the NFL...the road warriors are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Deja Blue *****es !!!!

kiss the ring
    [/quote]

best road team in the NFL...the road warriors are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
    My heart can't take another like that
    WHEEEEEEEEEEEE.

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Deja Blue *****es !!!!

kiss the ring
    [/quote]

best road team in the NFL...the road warriors are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
    My heart can't take another like that
    WHEEEEEEEEEEEE.[/quote]

agreed zim...i almost stroked out during this game..ugh...what a crazy night...ill be honest the giants are the best team in the NFL

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Deja Blue *****es !!!!

kiss the ring
    [/quote] best road team in the NFL...the road warriors are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote] My heart can't take another like that WHEEEEEEEEEEEE.[/quote] yeah right form the first play to to the last my heart was poundingI couldn't relax.....big props to these coaches and team.....another awesome playoffrun !!

Anyone catch Mark Bavaro awarding Mr. Mara and Mr. Tisch with the Halas NFC Champion trophy? (Fox)

too cool. I wished they would have interviewed him or something.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Was in the TAGF game day thread earlier..... and those are Giant Fans?????? WTF is seriously wrong with some off these people on the boards?

We were firing everyone at the end of November and now this team has exceeded everyone's expectations and is headed to the SB.... but they still beach.....

LOL

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Yah know what..... I hate the Patriots Watching the NFL Network and they were showing the scheduled games for London for the next 3 years and one is STL vs Pats They never been to Canada for the Bills in Toronto series ,weve had the rest of the division, but they will travel to London for a second/third time? The rumor was they refuse to come up here to play.. I guess it's true. Racists lol[/quote]</P>

Just can't get my mind on the Pats Bandy............... right about now lol it's just wandering to other thoughts</P>

if cyberspace grabs this pic back their attempts are fruitless</P>

I'll just post ANOTHER!!!</P>

</P>

[/quote] i guess we can get back to taking about how i hate the Pats eh?</P>

</P>

**** the Pats </P>

GO GIANTS </P>

+ Reply to Thread