+ Reply to Thread
Page 2972 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 197224722872292229622970297129722973297429823022307234723972 ... LastLast
Results 29,711 to 29,720 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
    Good job!! That's the only problem when we FINALLY get good weather.

Everyone comes out to play and it gets crowded...it will calm down eventually....
    [/quote]

That and the children running around playing....
    I mean it's great and all...run around outside...but those kids better damn well look before running across the street. You never know what type of mood I am in while driving...ok ok...I am usually in a crazy mood...but still!
    Another thing...bees! DAMN THEM! There was this one bee by my car.....good lord it was so big...I thought it was a tiny bird....maybe it was a wasp...I could never tell the difference....[*-)]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

Everyone comes out to play and it gets crowded...it will calm down eventually....
    [/quote]

I mean it's great and all...run around outside...but those kids better damn well look before running across the street. You never know what type of mood I am in while driving...ok ok...I am usually in a crazy mood...but still!
    Another thing...bees! DAMN THEM! There was this one bee by my car.....good lord it was so big...I thought it was a tiny bird....maybe it was a wasp...I could never tell the difference....[*-)]
    [/quote]

haha yeah, hitting little kids isn't the same as squirrels, you'll notice a big dent in your car!!!

I am allergic to bee stings so that's one thing I don't like about the summer but (knock on wood) I have not been stung since I was 4 years old...

I need to wait for the "hype" to die down so I can go back outside and get my car washed..
    It's just so hectic right now, it's crazy. People act like we are going to have winter again!!

<font color="#0000ff">LOL...the redskins are thinking of doing something on draft day....hhhhmmmm [^o)]</font>

<a name="386934">Redskins | Team exploring ways to move up or down in NFL Draft
    Sun, 22 Apr 2007 09:03:25 -0700</a></p>

<a name="386934">Jason La Canfora, of the Washington Post, reports the </a>Washington Redskins have been exploring ways to move up or down in the first round of the 2007 NFL Draft. The Redskins currently hold the No. 6 overall pick. Owner Daniel Snyder covets Georgia Tech WR Calvin Johnson, and the team has looked for different ways to move up in the first round. However, many coaches and scouts within Redskins Park hope the team trades downs in the NFL Draft, according to league sources. The team does not have a pick in the second, third or fourth round.
    </p>
    <font color="#0000ff">LOL...I guess we aren't the only team in which the players had issues with the HC huh.....
    </font>

<a name="386791">Steelers | Roethlisberger admits relationship with Cowher was rough
    Sat, 21 Apr 2007 07:38:53 -0700</a></p>

<a name="386791">Ed Bouchette, of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, reports </a>Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger admits he did not always see eye to eye with former head coach Bill Cowher.
    "Our relationship wasn't great because he was here before I got here
    and I was just a young kid," Roethlisberger said. "Coach Tomlin and I
    are rookies together in a sense, so I think we will have a better
    relationship,'' Roethlisberger added.</p>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Hey jersey!!</P>

LOL!!! if that is bothering ya, don't think of coming here and drive... here we have more bikes then car on the road. With special roads and rules that favor them. If u hit one it is always ur fault, even if u had right of way.....</P>

btw: u r really good with working out that much!! getting up at 8 on a sunday morning to work out, WOW!!!</P>

[/quote]
    Hey Dutchy!
    Oh my lord! The rules favor the bicyclists???? OH HELL TO THE NO!!!!!!!
    So if I hit one I could get in big trouble????? BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah....finally seeing the sun has motivated me to work out! Plus summer is a comin! [&lt;)]
    [/quote]</P>

yep... when i was riding my bike every day i liked the rules. now that i have my car i hate them!! We r next to china the country with the most bikes per head of population. There r more ppl that own and ride a bike then drive a car. Maybe because the land is flat and the road inadicuate to have a lot of traffic.... And yeah: if u hit a bicycle rider then u r not insured, even if they drive through a red light....</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Ha Ha lol, Bees. You forget how nasty they are. I got stung last summer for the first time in as long as I can remember. Two at the same time, one in the shin and one on the arm. I screamed like a wittle wittle girl![:$]</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]<font color="#0000ff">LOL...the redskins are thinking of doing something on draft day....hhhhmmmm [^o)]</font>

<a name="386934">Redskins | Team exploring ways to move up or down in NFL Draft
    Sun, 22 Apr 2007 09:03:25 -0700</a></p>

<a name="386934">Jason La Canfora, of the Washington Post, reports the </a>Washington Redskins have been exploring ways to move up or down in the first round of the 2007 NFL Draft. The Redskins currently hold the No. 6 overall pick. Owner Daniel Snyder covets Georgia Tech WR Calvin Johnson, and the team has looked for different ways to move up in the first round. However, many coaches and scouts within Redskins Park hope the team trades downs in the NFL Draft, according to league sources. The team does not have a pick in the second, third or fourth round.
    </p>
    <font color="#0000ff">LOL...I guess we aren't the only team in which the players had issues with the HC huh.....
    </font>

<a name="386791">Steelers | Roethlisberger admits relationship with Cowher was rough
    Sat, 21 Apr 2007 07:38:53 -0700</a></p>

<a name="386791">Ed Bouchette, of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, reports </a>Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger admits he did not always see eye to eye with former head coach Bill Cowher.
    "Our relationship wasn't great because he was here before I got here
    and I was just a young kid," Roethlisberger said. "Coach Tomlin and I
    are rookies together in a sense, so I think we will have a better
    relationship,'' Roethlisberger added.</p>
    [/quote]

Wow, I didn't know there were ANY issues with Ben and Bill. There weren't even a hint of any issues out of the rumor mill....but I guess there's no way they will ever be working again with that comment....

Redskins should continue doing what they do best, pay high, lose fast, short season...

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Hey Dutchy, I had a buddy who ran a hoods in the woods program in theAdirondacks. I have not worked one of those programs but here good things about them. In college, I interned at a max-security juvie detention center. I don't know if you ever saw the movie "Sleepers" but that was loosely written on the center I was at. In real life it's called the A McCormick Center outside Ithaca NY. The only other max-security center in NY is in Syracuse- The Louis Gosset Center.</P>

[/quote]</P>

No i never saw the movie. heard bout it though... sounds like a real good experience for ya, working there. Tough but good , or so i hope.... what was it that u had to do??</P>

[/quote]</P>

I taught remedial reading and math. I also helped run the athletic program, mostly softball. It's tough teaching kids to read and do math, when they are just waiting to turn 18 and then go to prison for life. They don't give a frack</P>

whats up guys. i just got back from playing football. it's so freaking hott out, its liek 85 over here, probably more. i feel like im gonna die of heat exhaustion! lol.

oh, and AG, love the new avatar

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]<FONT color=#0000ff>LOL...the redskins are thinking of doing something on draft day....hhhhmmmm [^o)]</FONT>

<A name=386934>Redskins | Team exploring ways to move up or down in NFL Draft
    Sun, 22 Apr 2007 09:03:25 -0700</A></P>

<A name=386934>Jason La Canfora, of the Washington Post, reports the </A>Washington Redskins have been exploring ways to move up or down in the first round of the 2007 NFL Draft. The Redskins currently hold the No. 6 overall pick. Owner Daniel Snyder covets Georgia Tech WR Calvin Johnson, and the team has looked for different ways to move up in the first round. However, many coaches and scouts within Redskins Park hope the team trades downs in the NFL Draft, according to league sources. <FONT color=#ffa500>The team does not have a pick in the second, third or fourth round.</FONT>
    </P>
    <FONT color=#0000ff>LOL...I guess we aren't the only team in which the players had issues with the HC huh.....
    </FONT>

<A name=386791>Steelers | Roethlisberger admits relationship with Cowher was rough
    Sat, 21 Apr 2007 07:38:53 -0700</A></P>

<A name=386791>Ed Bouchette, of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, reports </A>Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger admits he did not always see eye to eye with former head coach Bill Cowher. "Our relationship wasn't great because he was here before I got here and I was just a young kid," Roethlisberger said. "Coach Tomlin and I are rookies together in a sense, so I think we will have a better relationship,'' Roethlisberger added.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Oh my.... why do they even attent to the draft?? i guess snyder will come to draft first day and leave after 2 hours, cause then the skins have been on the clock and not back again till 2nd day... no need to stick around right??[]</P>

bout BabyBen: what a ****** don't mind to see him go down in way of qbing this season. I bet he never has a season like his first 2 years, just more like last years!!!</P>

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]whats up guys. i just got back from playing football. it's so freaking hott out, its liek 85 over here, probably more. i feel like im gonna die of heat exhaustion! lol.

oh, and AG, love the new avatar
    [/quote]

Thanks! It's time to change for the season!!

Wish I could have joined you for a game of football...that would have been
    a great workout.....

+ Reply to Thread