+ Reply to Thread
Page 2978 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 197824782878292829682976297729782979298029883028307834783978 ... LastLast
Results 29,771 to 29,780 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

SirHenry is also a Defensive Tackle not line backer, i should think so at 315 pounds as well!! I mean i know our LB situation was bad but not bad enough to start playing fattys there!!!! lolz

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]LOL!

<b class="dateline"><h1 class="pageTitle">NO WORDS</h1>[/b]
    <div class="content">
    <div class="field field-type-image field-field-image">
    <div class="field-label"> </div>
    <div class="field-items">
    <div class="field-item">
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">Somebody slap this ho! She should get her "rich people" rights taken away from her! This is offensive and I've had enough. The <font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;">wig</span></font>, the cowboy hat, the fur, the eyes!!!! Is it that hard to NOT look like a craz, homeless person that just won the lottery? </div></div>
    [/quote]

WOW...and she actually wants to make a comeback?? How??

I love it though, she is melting in front of our eyes.....her life was SOOO great before and
    she rubbed it in everyone's face...

[quote user="kkr"]SirHenry is also a Defensive Tackle not line backer, i should think so at 315 pounds as well!! I mean i know our LB situation was bad but not bad enough to start playing fattys there!!!! lolz
    [/quote]
    yeah, made a minor 'stake, I was thinking of the other guy that was allocated by the Giants on the Sea Devils.

hey all, I'm back again. what is it about the end of winter that makes my friends all want to party all the time? I can't handle it! last night I was up till 3.30am playing who wants to be a millionaire online. I should have just gone home, but no, and damn I'm regretting it now.

anyway, how is everyone doing? cool new avatar AG! like the title at the bottom with the two tone blue, it looks sweeet!! and kkr, I'll make you up a RB avatar right away.

Veteran

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey all, I'm back again. what is it about the end of winter that makes my friends all want to party all the time? I can't handle it! last night I was up till 3.30am playing who wants to be a millionaire online. I should have just gone home, but no, and damn I'm regretting it now.

anyway, how is everyone doing? cool new avatar AG! like the title at the bottom with the two tone blue, it looks sweeet!! and kkr, I'll make you up a RB avatar right away.
    [/quote]
    Alright mate hows it going?
    Nice one on the Avatar, perhaps this pic
    What do you use to do so, photoshop? You have to resize them to 80x80?

hey kkr, ya know whats wierd? I already started using that pic.

how the heck can 1 thread have almost 2000 pages

here ya go kkr

[quote user="giantman84493"]how the heck can 1 thread have almost 2000 pages[/quote]

several months and some devoted members. easy really.

Veteran

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey kkr, ya know whats wierd? I already started using that pic.

[/quote]

Haha, quality mate - its a cool pic. If you can do us one for here and one with that pic but no Running backs coach title on it cheers, its just that ive been trying to get an avatar on a villa forum i go on to work for ages, but apparently it needs to be no bigger than 80 x 80 so everything i have tried didnt work. That is to say everything except the Villa one you did for me, thats 80 x 80!

How do you resize the images? Can it only be done in photoshop or similar application? If not what are you using as i try imageshack to host it but they cant resize to 80x80.
    Also how did you get your photoshop as i downloaded it and obviously i cant activate it -how much does it cost? Cheers for your help!

+ Reply to Thread