+ Reply to Thread
Page 2980 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 198024802880293029702978297929802981298229903030308034803980 ... LastLast
Results 29,791 to 29,800 of 55168

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

Wow, I just woke up. Last night was messed up. I had to tell my best friend's sister that he was always suicidal..now she feels she could somehow saved him..and she's right. But I didn't know where he was living since he always moved from place to place and I hadn't a clue what his parent's number was. I told two of his ex-gf's that he needed to get help, they said they'd tell the parents but never did. Especially the last ex-gf which he shot himself over: http://dipintoblack.livejournal.com/91318.html

She had no remorse or care for it, didn't even post on his LJ, or his guest book on the funeral page. It's like she totally forgot about him once she left him that night.

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]here ya go kkr

[/quote] No offense, but he looks like he has Downsyndrome in that picture.

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="GORGOROTH"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]</p>

Being allergic to nuts must suck. Besides the fact that I like all sorts of nuts, those little rascals show up in all types of dishes in a bunch of different guises</p>[/quote]I have a perverted mind and found this post comical.
    [/quote]

ha ha, you're right, thats pretty funny.
    [/quote]AHHAHAHA

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

</P>

what up andy? how ya been?</P>

[/quote]

hey crush, I'm good thanks. slightly too much partying and booze over the weekend but OK now. how are you?
    [/quote]</P>

Good bud. I got a bit dinged up on Thur. nite with some old college buds. I know how you feel. I'm better now but won't be getting on theslobbery end of some beers for a while now!</P>

[quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="GORGOROTH"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]</P>

Being allergic to nuts must suck. Besides the fact that I like all sorts of nuts, those little rascals show up in all types of dishes in a bunch of different guises</P>

[/quote]I have a perverted mind and found this post comical.
    [/quote]

[/quote]AHHAHAHA[/quote]</P>

Yikes, I said that![:$]</P>

My first love was part Scottish. I feel like punching things when ever I see her Myspace and see her happily together with a man she had a baby with. After all the **** she did to me, where's Karma?

And her bf looks like a dud:

[quote user="GORGOROTH"] My first love was part Scottish. I feel like punching things when ever I see her Myspace and see her happily together with a man she had a baby with. After all the **** she did to me, where's Karma?

And her bf looks like a dud:
    [/quote]

hey man, it might be wise to stay away from myspace if it's effecting you so badly. and don't worry about karma, it takes time, but it always happens.

Veteran

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey kkr, ya know whats wierd? I already started using that pic.

[/quote]

Haha, quality mate - its a cool pic. If you can do us one for here and one with that pic but no Running backs coach title on it cheers, its just that ive been trying to get an avatar on a villa forum i go on to work for ages, but apparently it needs to be no bigger than 80 x 80 so everything i have tried didnt work. That is to say everything except the Villa one you did for me, thats 80 x 80!

How do you resize the images? Can it only be done in photoshop or similar application? If not what are you using as i try imageshack to host it but they cant resize to 80x80.
    Also how did you get your photoshop as i downloaded it and obviously i cant activate it -how much does it cost? Cheers for your help!
    [/quote]

yeah, I use photoshop. it's an expensive application, b ut I was a bad boy and got a copy off my friend. it can be done in other apps too, but I've only ever used PS so I don't know how to do it, sorry. I'll get the one without the title up in a few minutes for ya.
    [/quote]

So didnt you have to register your copy then? I *ahem* downloaded photoshop cs2 a while ago and got a fake serial at freeserials.com but it wont activate for some reason now and i cant use it. Know how i can solve this problem?

Nice one on the avatars!
    [/quote]

I didn't register but I did have a copy of the correct serial code for my copy. I'm afraid I have no idea about how to beat it with out a proper code.

anyway, there's the no title version for ya.
    [/quote]

excellent work mate!!!

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="GORGOROTH"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]</p>

Being allergic to nuts must suck. Besides the fact that I like all sorts of nuts, those little rascals show up in all types of dishes in a bunch of different guises</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]AHHAHAHA[/quote]</p>

</p>[/quote]

i think the order of qutes may be a little messed up there. it was me who wrote thats pretty funny, not the perverted mind bit

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="GORGOROTH"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]</P>

Being allergic to nuts must suck. Besides the fact that I like all sorts of nuts, those little rascals show up in all types of dishes in a bunch of different guises</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]AHHAHAHA[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]

i think the order of qutes may be a little messed up there. it was me who wrote thats pretty funny, not the perverted mind bit
    [/quote]</P>

hey that's weird</P>

+ Reply to Thread