+ Reply to Thread
Page 2988 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 198824882888293829782986298729882989299029983038308834883988 ... LastLast
Results 29,871 to 29,880 of 55171

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

80 degrees today...my hair doesn't like the heat!
    I went outside to get some coffee and came back with Don King hair!!! [:O]

Veteran

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Hey KKR- way to give it to cyrano jones over soccer/football. That cat can be foolish, as shown![/quote]
    That guy is a NOB, i despise him! I have sent him 3 abusive PM's already!!! I have to restrain myself with idiots like that because to be fair i would have felt really good hurling abuse in his direction!

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]80 degrees today...my hair doesn't like the heat!
    [/quote]

Lol! Well its rainy wet and cold here which is annoying as the weekend and past week have been bright and sunny!

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Hey KKR- way to give it to cyrano jones over soccer/football. That cat can be foolish, as shown![/quote]
    That guy is a NOB, i despise him! I have sent him 3 abusive PM's already!!! I have to restrain myself with idiots like that because to be fair i would have felt really good hurling abuse in his direction!
    [/quote]</P>

ah you did the right thing. Layed the facts on him and kept it mature. Half the time I think he is just trying to get a rise out of folks.</P>

I was getting like that with dee dee barber a few times and just saw that the mods booted him for a bit. I just stopped going to threads where I saw his name involved.</P>

I feel like I'm at the beach! That's how much I forgot what it felt like to have some actual
    heat in the air...

I think it's great...not too hot....not too cold....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]80 degrees today...my hair doesn't like the heat!
    [/quote]</P>

lol, Don King[:O]</P>

It can't be that bad</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I feel like I'm at the beach! That's how much I forgot what it felt like to have some actual
    heat in the air...

I think it's great...not too hot....not too cold....
    [/quote]</P>

It's 82 in my apartment right now. I won't be sleeping well tonight as the AC unit is still in storage.</P>

Veteran

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Hey KKR- way to give it to cyrano jones over soccer/football. That cat can be foolish, as shown![/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

ah you did the right thing. Layed the facts on him and kept it mature. Half the time I think he is just trying to get a rise out of folks.</p>

I was getting like that with dee dee barber a few times and just saw that the mods booted him for a bit. I just stopped going to threads where I saw his name involved.</p>[/quote]
    I think thats all it is, he finds it amusing to wind people up because he has nothing better to do.

Oy Vey....close your mouth Britney!
    http://www.perezhilton.com/?page=2

<h2><span id="ppt879708">Jean Strahan Holds Yard Sale in Order to Make Ends Meet</span></h2><p class="byline">Posted Apr 22nd 2007 10:33AM by Dan Benton
    Filed under: NY Giants, NFC East, NFL Gossip, New York</p>Could
    you imagine yourself walking into a 30-room, $3.6 million home and
    walking off with $300 dresses for $20 a pop? Well, that's what happened
    to countless Montclair residents yesterday as they rummaged through Michael Strahan's home during a yard sale held by none other than his "struggling" ex-wife, Jean (not pictured).

So
    what else was Jean selling? You name it! Strahan's game-worn gloves for
    $50, two of Michael's televisions for $100 total, picture frames that
    used to hold loving memories for $2 a shot and countless other things
    from jersey's to complimentary Pro Bowl handbags.

<blockquote>"I get to cheer for Mike on his TV," said Jamal Callaway, proud owner of two new TV's.</blockquote>At
    this point it's all just laughable. Could Jean possibly be struggling
    to the point she has to hold a yard sale and sell $100 items for $10? I
    think not -- it's just another shot at Strahan.

<blockquote>"She's
    way overpriced," complained Roy Dawson, a self-confessed "garage
    junkie" from Bloomfield. "And you could tell she obsessively bought
    clothes. That would have caused a problem in the marriage right there."</blockquote>This
    may rank in the top 10 all-time worst and most public divorces. Jean
    has gone out of her way to destroy the character of her ex-husband and
    has done so at any cost -- even opening their home, the most private of
    all things, to the public. How this woman was awarded anything close to
    what she got is beyond me.

+ Reply to Thread