+ Reply to Thread
Page 5369 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4369486952695319535953675368536953705371537954195469 ... LastLast
Results 53,681 to 53,690 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]Was in the TAGF game day thread earlier..... and those are Giant Fans??????* WTF is seriously wrong with some off these people on the boards?*

We were firing everyone at the end of November and now this team has exceeded everyone's expectations and is headed to the SB.... but they still beach.....
    [/quote]
    Amazing, isn't it?? To me, making the playoffs was a bonus. Winning against Atlanta was another bonus.... etc. How could you complain considering where we were after 14 games? The DB's came together (begged Fewell to run more Man coverage, and he listened... especially since Prince was lost in the zone), Boley and Blackburn bolstered the LB's., and the OLine improved slightly in run blocking. It all came together at the end, and we've been hot... but, these MB Jamokes think all our guys should be perfect on every play. Every incomplete pass is, somehow, a black mark on Eli's character and any missed tackle should put you on the bench and get you traded. Ludicrous, but this is the 'instant gratification' generation. They have no familiarity with reality until it smacks them in the face. They would shrivel and be useless if they had to wear your shoes, mjg.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Yah know what..... I hate the Patriots Watching the NFL Network and they were showing the scheduled games for London for the next 3 years and one is STL vs Pats They never been to Canada for the Bills in Toronto series ,weve had the rest of the division, but they will travel to London for a second/third time? The rumor was they refuse to come up here to play.. I guess it's true. Racists lol[/quote]</P>

Just can't get my mind on the Pats Bandy............... right about now lol it's just wandering to other thoughts</P>

if cyberspace grabs this pic back their attempts are fruitless</P>

I'll just post ANOTHER!!!</P>

</P>

[/quote] i guess we can get back to taking about how i hate the Pats eh?</P>

</P>

**** the Pats </P>

GO GIANTS </P>

[/quote]</P>

Ahhhhhhh....lets just bask in the glow for few days lol</P>

</P>

on second thought the early gets the worm []</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]lol..</P>

where is everyone? no news of the cops arresting a streaker in Oshawa yet so i'm assuming its something else thats keeping Ban away..</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]lol..</P>

where is everyone? no news of the cops arresting a streaker in Oshawa yet so i'm assuming its something else thats keeping Ban away..</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm sure Ban will be around soon....do you do much "streaking" in Hamilton? Quite understandable after last nights great win [&lt;)]</P>

All-Pro

r u kidding me streak.. lol</P>

too afraid i'd pull a hammy half way down the driveway</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

you'll be fine.....just don't run into the 707!!! Nice place you got there</P>

</P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Anyone catch Mark Bavaro awarding Mr. Mara and Mr. Tisch with the Halas NFC Champion trophy? (Fox)

too cool. I wished they would have interviewed him or something.
    [/quote]</P>

GY....any link for that? would like to see it posted here if you can find it</P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

you'll be fine.....just don't run into the 707!!!*** Nice place you got there</P>

</P>[/quote]
    Isn't that John Travolta's modest abode?

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

you'll be fine.....just don't run into the 707!!! Nice place you got there</P>

</P>

[/quote] Isn't that John Travolta's modest abode?[/quote]</P>

Thats Bandy'splace Z</P>

not sure be it might be Travoltas... well known pilot</P>

+ Reply to Thread