+ Reply to Thread
Page 5372 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4372487252725322536253705371537253735374538254225472 ... LastLast
Results 53,711 to 53,720 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]mods are annoying tonight they are deleting all the good threads[/quote]

wish they'd delete all the trolls...
    [/quote]
    then there wouldn't be any members left....lol
    [/quote]

ohhhhhhh snap !!!

LOL

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="allentown PA"]found an old super nitnendo in my basement, along with NHL 95...wanted to let all you canadians know that Im going to bring the cup back to canada tomorrow night while im at work....The leafs are tough in this game.[/quote]Mats for the win

what a crazy season.

cant say I really gave up hope but I had come to grips with us missing the playoffs and a new coaching staff next year...crazy team, always a heart attack

LOL

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"]what a crazy season.

cant say I really gave up hope but I had come to grips with us missing the playoffs and a new coaching staff next year...<FONT size=5>crazy team, always a heart attack
    </FONT>
    LOL
    [/quote]wouldnt want it any other way lol</P>

even the winningfeild goal in O/T has to have some drama.. time count violation </P>

[quote user="mjg407"]
    I got chills down my spine and felt all choked up. Was texting with my wife during the whole game. I feel like in many ways this is a better team than the 07 team. Eli is a lot better, I'll take nicks, Cruz and MM over the other group, online is a bit weaker. Dine ..."...hmmmm. No stray but JPP. Prob even other than in 07 nobody was worried on the Pats about this guy named tuck.[/quote]

I think this team is better than the 2007 team and we played a dominant Patriots team. Strahan was great and played great but he was aging. If you look at the Osi/Tuck/JPP combo they are so young, athletic and quick....

We really didn't seem to lose too much when we lost Boss.

I thought we were in trouble when we lost Smith who you could always count on for 3rd down catches. But Cruz is such a monster....

I like our Nicks/Cruz/MM combo....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]
    I got chills down my spine and felt all choked up. Was texting with my wife during the whole game. I feel like in many ways this is a better team than the 07 team. Eli is a lot better, I'll take nicks, Cruz and MM over the other group, online is a bit weaker. Dine ..."...hmmmm. No stray but JPP. Prob even other than in 07 nobody was worried on the Pats about this guy named tuck.[/quote]

I think this team is better than the 2007 team and we played a dominant Patriots team. Strahan was great and played great but he was aging. If you look at the Osi/Tuck/JPP combo they are so young, athletic and quick....

We really didn't seem to lose too much when we lost Boss.

I thought we were in trouble when we lost Smith who you could always count on for 3rd down catches. But Cruz is such a monster....

I like our Nicks/Cruz/MM combo....

[/quote]
    In my 50+ years of watching the Gmen, Nicks/Crus/MM are the best WR trio we've ever had, IMO. Very exciting.

All-Pro

Dear lord Sunday is taking forever. Generally I don't wish time away but for one week can we hurry the f up please!!!!!!

Anyways, have you guys seen the Kobe Bryant commercial where he talks to Jerry Rice about dominating? I lmao..JR's expressions are classic

I imagine there will be a few jokes with Kobe and "dominating" floating around the Internet..

eh, I like that commercial, it's entertaining...

yeah Sunday's too far away. Honestly this is a 50/50 split.

I daydream of Eli tossing like 4 TDs and yet I feel deep inside this game comes down to our Defense again, and "dominating" Brady [:|]

Call me Old School, but I really prefer Defensive Superiority over Offensive Shoot-outs.

Welker is the guy I fear the most, then Gronk, gimpy ankle or not.

Defensively Wilfork is a animal and I never forgot that dillweed poking Jacobs in the eye!

I think we get the win but so much depends on our suspect O-Line MORE than our 2ndary.

Damn fellas, protect your damn QB !

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]eh, I like that commercial, it's entertaining...

yeah Sunday's too far away.* Honestly this is a 50/50 split.

I daydream of Eli tossing like 4 TDs and yet I feel deep inside this game comes down to our Defense again, and "dominating" Brady [:|]

Call me Old School, but I really prefer Defensive Superiority over Offensive Shoot-outs.

Welker is the guy I fear the most, then Gronk, gimpy ankle or not.

Defensively Wilfork is a animal and I never forgot that dillweed poking Jacobs in the eye!

I think we get the win but so much depends on our suspect O-Line MORE than our 2ndary.

Damn fellas, protect your damn QB !
    [/quote]Agree.

I prefer our team to have a rock solid defence.. If it's another game I'm watching with no rooting interest I definitely prefer an offensive shootout... Otherwise it's nap time.. Nothing worse than a 10-3 game unless it's the giants d shutting it down

[quote user="zimonami"]In my 50+ years of watching the Gmen, Nicks/Crus/MM are the best WR trio we've ever had, IMO. Very exciting.[/quote]

They are a talented bunch. I've only really began following the Giants early 90's. And for almost 20 years I've always wondered why the Giants never really had a bunch of great WR's, regardless of winning any Superbowls.

Our past WR have always seemed "stiff". Their YAC's were, or seemed horrible. And traditionally if we did have a great catch and got tackled near the red zone. We would never score a TD but settle for a FG. I've always remembered saying to myself after a great run or catch, "it better be a TD or we're kicking a FG".

Not to knock Toomer, he was great for us and made great tip-toe catches, but didn't Cruz already this year break one of Toomer's records?

Steve Smith was also great for us, very young, great route runner but I'd take Cruz now over Smith. And Smith never burned anyone the way Cruz does...

Nicks is just a natural beast. Manningham just needs more confidence I think.

We finally have a good punter in Weatherford after losing Feagles. Tynes has cemented himself has our kicker for the foreeable future.

That snap was low, the Giants of yester-years would have not made that FG....

AKA: famous 49ers playoffs collapse

+ Reply to Thread