+ Reply to Thread
Page 5373 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4373487352735323536353715372537353745375538354235473 ... LastLast
Results 53,721 to 53,730 of 55168

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Dear lord Sunday is taking forever. Generally I don't wish time away but for one week can we hurry the f up please!!!!!!

Anyways, have you guys seen the Kobe Bryant commercial where he talks to Jerry Rice about dominating? I lmao..JR's expressions are classic

I imagine there will be a few jokes with Kobe and "dominating" floating around the Internet..[/quote]Huh did my last not post??? Damn intranets? Trying to say that I'm always wishing for time to speed up over here. Two weeks left gents.

All-Pro

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Dear lord Sunday is taking forever. Generally I don't wish time away but for one week can we hurry the f up please!!!!!!

Anyways, have you guys seen the Kobe Bryant commercial where he talks to Jerry Rice about dominating? I lmao..JR's expressions are classic

I imagine there will be a few jokes with Kobe and "dominating" floating around the Internet..[/quote]Huh did my last not post??? Damn intranets? Trying to say that I'm always wishing for time to speed up over here. Two weeks left gents.[/quote]lol im having similar problems, either i cant log on or my computer freezes after i hit post..thsn if I hit it again i get a double post?Does time fly by or creep along.. You be safe sir

[quote user="mjg407"] Trying to say that I'm always wishing for time to speed up over here. Two weeks left gents.[/quote]

I've been having issues with time lately. Basically the last 1-2 years. It has been moving relatively fast and I don't know how to slow it down.

Don't get me wrong, it's not one of those "you're getting older" so it seems faster. For me, days just go by like there's no tomorrow. When Friday finally comes, it's Sunday already (like today).

Rinse and repeat.... I've been at my *new* job since mid 2010 and now it's 2012. I don't know what happened the last 1 1/2 years....

Did we not just celebrate new years? We're going into February already....

congrats on your apparent job stability.

that's a rarity in these harsh economic times.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"] Trying to say that I'm always wishing for time to speed up over here. Two weeks left gents.[/quote]

I've been having issues with time lately. Basically the last 1-2 years. It has been moving relatively fast and I don't know how to slow it down.

Don't get me wrong, it's not one of those "you're getting older" so it seems faster. For me, days just go by like there's no tomorrow. When Friday finally comes, it's Sunday already (like today).

Rinse and repeat.... I've been at my *new* job since mid 2010 and now it's 2012. I don't know what happened the last 1 1/2 years....

[/quote]
    You just described my life, AG. At 65 I pray for slow days. Weekends are a blur.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"] Trying to say that I'm always wishing for time to speed up over here. Two weeks left gents.[/quote]

[/quote]you're getting old

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]congrats on your apparent job stability.

that's a rarity in these harsh economic times.

[/quote]

Thanks, I always try to keep my feet on the ground and pay attention to
    what's going on. Most of the people I know have jobs (actually one just
    lost his job in NYC), but it's easy to forget about those that don't
    have jobs because you have one. I sense a lot of people who have jobs
    are "sheltered" and aren't as aware of the state of our economy. I
    really feel for those that have lost their jobs or are about to and I
    simply can't do anything about it. Feel pretty helpless...

[quote user="zimonami"]You just described my life, AG. At 65 I pray for slow days. Weekends are a blur.[/quote]

What about the weekdays? You see, I've done some google searches and I've found some web forums where people have been speaking about the same thing! I won't get into the details but I almost freaked out towards New Years when someone I was listening to said this:

"Wow 2011 just went by, but it all feels different, as if everyone, and everything is moving faster...not just me getting older, I can't explain it..."

[quote user="bansaw"]you're getting old

[/quote]

I cannot argue this as it is true. My nephew is turning 10 this year. I know "kids grow fast", and this is so true. Today he is able to argue with me and cheer on the Giants and get butterflies on close games.

Just yesterday he was crawling and had no clue what anything was....

I suppose "time" is relative, I guess the trick is, I want to be on the slow end of it....

It has flown by in that I don't really no what day off the week it is other than what the Joe's are doing (many of them have the weekends off so the gym is empty). I work out with running 2 on one off and lifting offset one of that, and spend about 1 1/2 at the gym a day. I'm in my next semester for the masters so that is helping time go by, but bottom line is, now approaching single digits, its starting to drag.....

[quote user="mjg407"]It has flown by in that I don't really no what day off the week it is other than what the Joe's are doing (many of them have the weekends off so the gym is empty). I work out with running 2 on one off and lifting offset one of that, and spend about 1 1/2 at the gym a day. I'm in my next semester for the masters so that is helping time go by, but bottom line is, now approaching single digits, its starting to drag.....
    [/quote]geez war these days sounds like a country club

lol [] [B]

All-Pro

theexcitement of this team playing in the superbowl has completely worn off.. now i'm nervous as hell about playing the Patriots.. my stomach's in knots.</P>

</P>

no fibre jokes please lol </P>

+ Reply to Thread