+ Reply to Thread
Page 5374 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 4374487452745324536453725373537453755376538454245474 ... LastLast
Results 53,731 to 53,740 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

theexcitement of this team playing in the superbowl has completely worn off.. now i'm nervous as hell about playing the Patriots.. my stomach's in knots.</P>

</P>

no fibre jokes please lol </P>[/quote] yeah I'm with ya there the more I wait the more I worry...I just keep telling myself whats gonna be is whats gonna be no matter what we think what we say or what we do...

All-Pro

[quote user="byron"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

theexcitement of this team playing in the superbowl has completely worn off.. now i'm nervous as hell about playing the Patriots.. my stomach's in knots.</P>

</P>

no fibre jokes please lol </P>

[/quote] yeah I'm with ya there the more I wait the more I worry...I just keep telling myself whats gonna be is whats gonna be no matter what we think what we say or what we do...[/quote]Hi B, </P>

i"ll try that, if it doesnt work theres always alcohol and plenty of it.. lol</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

the*excitement of this team playing in the superbowl has completely worn off.. now i'm nervous as hell about playing the Patriots.. my stomach's in knots.</P>

*</P>

[/quote] yeah I'm with ya there the more I wait the more I worry...I just keep telling myself whats gonna be is whats gonna be no matter what we think what we say or what we do...[/quote]Hi B, </P>

i"ll try that, if it doesnt work theres always alcohol and plenty of it.. lol</P>[/quote]
    Perhaps it will change, but right now I am as calm as a clam. Before games that we lose I am very nervous. I was very nervous before the last Skins and Eagles game. Have not been nervous at all for any playoff game.... was not nervous before the Jets or Dallas game.
    My opinion... If Eli throws less INT's than Tom, or the same amount, we will win by 10-14. If Eli throws 1 more INT than Brady, it'll be close, but we'll eke it out. If Eli throws 2 INT's more than Tom, it'll be close, and we could lose. Eli has to throw 3 INT's MORE than Tom for them to win by 7 or more.

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

</P>

i"ll try that, if it doesnt work theres always alcohol and plenty of it.. lol</P>[/quote] Perhaps it will change, but right now I am as calm as a clam. Before games that we lose I am very nervous. I was very nervous before the last Skins and Eagles game. Have not been nervous at all for any playoff game.... was not nervous before the Jets or Dallas game. My opinion... If Eli throws less INT's than Tom, or the same amount, we will win by 10-14. If Eli throws 1 more INT than Brady, it'll be close, but we'll eke it out. If Eli throws 2 INT's more than Tom, it'll be close, and we could lose. Eli has to throw 3 INT's MORE than Tom for them to win by 7 or more.[/quote]naturally im a glass half empty kinda guy but im trying to fight it... if you start feeling nervous please dont tell me lol

actually I've been quite calm this week. Oh sure, I've not liked the braggadocio behavior of some Giants, though I understand they do what they must to be in the zone; but overall I'm just calm and peaceful about this whole thing.

1) I don't have to go out there and perform

2) I'll love our Giants no matter the outcome

3) I feel as if they'll win somehow. Don't know why, just do.

4) I don't believe in being ****y and rude even towards these greasy Bears fans I deal with, even though more than a few of them openly hate on my Giants

5) Somehow I feel as if more pressure lies on the Pats, again. Like they have to win to be vindicated or something.

Go figure.

Be cool guys, whatever happens will happen.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]actually I've been quite calm this week.* Oh sure, I've not liked the braggadocio behavior of some Giants, though I understand they do what they must to be in the zone; but overall I'm just calm and peaceful about this whole thing.

3) I feel as if they'll win somehow.* Don't know why, just do.

4) I don't believe in being ****y and rude even towards these greasy Bears fans I deal with, even though more than a few of them openly hate on my Giants

5) Somehow I feel as if more pressure lies on the Pats, again.* Like they have to win to be vindicated or something.

Go figure.

[/quote]this should help over the next couple of days.. thanks GY

ps yankees suck

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]actually I've been quite calm this week. Oh sure, I've not liked the braggadocio behavior of some Giants, though I understand they do what they must to be in the zone; but overall I'm just calm and peaceful about this whole thing.

3) I feel as if they'll win somehow. Don't know why, just do.

5) Somehow I feel as if more pressure lies on the Pats, again. Like they have to win to be vindicated or something.

Go figure.

[/quote]this should help over the next couple of days.. thanks GY

ps yankees suck[/quote]

if that helps you sleep...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

theexcitement of this team playing in the superbowl has completely worn off.. now i'm nervous as hell about playing the Patriots.. my stomach's in knots.</p>

</p>

no fibre jokes please lol </p>

[/quote] yeah I'm with ya there the more I wait the more I worry...I just keep telling myself whats gonna be is whats gonna be no matter what we think what we say or what we do...[/quote]Hi B, </p>

i"ll try that, if it doesnt work theres always alcohol and plenty of it.. lol</p>[/quote]
    Perhaps it will change, but right now I am as calm as a clam. Before games that we lose I am very nervous. I was very nervous before the last Skins and Eagles game. Have not been nervous at all for any playoff game.... was not nervous before the Jets or Dallas game.
    My opinion... If Eli throws less INT's than Tom, or the same amount, we will win by 10-14. If Eli throws 1 more INT than Brady, it'll be close, but we'll eke it out. If Eli throws 2 INT's more than Tom, it'll be close, and we could lose. Eli has to throw 3 INT's MORE than Tom for them to win by 7 or more.[/quote]
    I am the same way. I dunno why, but I feel good about this game... but I'm superstitious. Got to have my dog wear his jersey for the game .... lol they won the SB when he wore it.

Just want to say my wife is the best. She got a Giant's Champ ball cap shipped to me and it just arrived today as well as a Giants T-shirt for the superbowl!!

All-Pro

[quote user="mjg407"]Just want to say my wife is the best. She got a Giant's Champ ball cap shipped to me and it just arrived today as well as a Giants T-shirt for the superbowl!!
    [/quote]very cool.. the wife gets me nice things too.. usually the same week i get paidbut i'm sure thats just a coincidence...right?

+ Reply to Thread