+ Reply to Thread
Page 5375 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4375487552755325536553735374537553765377538554255475 ... LastLast
Results 53,741 to 53,750 of 55168

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="mjg407"]Just want to say my wife is the best. She got a Giant's Champ ball cap shipped to me and it just arrived today as well as a Giants T-shirt for the superbowl!!
    [/quote]very cool.. the wife gets me nice things too.. usually the same week i get paidbut i'm sure thats just a<FONT color=#0000ff> coincidence</FONT>...right?[/quote]</P>

lmao...I'm pretty sure it is Bandy ....</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

theexcitement of this team playing in the superbowl has completely worn off.. now i'm nervous as hell about playing the Patriots.. my stomach's in knots.</P>

</P>

no fibre jokes please lol </P>

[/quote]</P>

Looooosey Goooooooosey this week Gang! Looooosey Gooosey</P>

this might help Bandy my pal in the pic says it works great lol</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="byron"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="mjg407"]Just want to say my wife is the best.* She got a Giant's Champ ball cap shipped to me and it just arrived today as well as a Giants T-shirt for the superbowl!!
    [/quote]very cool.. the wife gets me nice things too.. usually the same week i get paid*but i'm sure thats just a<FONT color=#0000ff> coincidence</FONT>...right?[/quote]</P>

lmao...I'm pretty sure it is Bandy ....</P>[/quote] so what's the plans for the big game sir?

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

the*excitement of this team playing in the superbowl has completely worn off.. now i'm nervous as hell about playing the Patriots.. my stomach's in knots.</P>

*</P>

no fibre jokes please lol </P>

[/quote]</P>

Looooosey** Goooooooosey** this week Gang!** Looooosey Gooosey</P>

this might help Bandy*** my pal in the pic says it works great*** lol</P>

</P>[/quote]Lol.. Colon blow.. Sounds painful

All-Pro

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="mjg407"]Just want to say my wife is the best. She got a Giant's Champ ball cap shipped to me and it just arrived today as well as a Giants T-shirt for the superbowl!!
    [/quote]very cool.. the wife gets me nice things too.. usually the same week i get paidbut i'm sure thats just a<FONT color=#0000ff> coincidence</FONT>...right?[/quote]</P>

[/quote] so what's the plans for the big game sir?[/quote] My sonand his son Eli "just over 1 year old" are coming over three generations of us cheering on the G-men..its a beautiful thing man</P>

</P>

</P>

giving gramp the touchdown sign.... we's ready Bandy!</P>

[quote user="byron"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="mjg407"]Just want to say my wife is the best.* She got a Giant's Champ ball cap shipped to me and it just arrived today as well as a Giants T-shirt for the superbowl!!
    [/quote]very cool.. the wife gets me nice things too.. usually the same week i get paid*but i'm sure thats just a<FONT color=#0000ff> coincidence</FONT>...right?[/quote]</P>

[/quote] so what's the plans for the big game sir?[/quote] My son*and his son Eli "just over 1 year old" *are coming over three generations of us cheering on the G-men..its a beautiful thing man*</P>

*</P>

</P>

giving gramp the touchdown sign*.... we's ready Bandy!</P>[/quote]
    Great, Byron. Just 2 gens at mt house. My only grand child is an 18 yr. girl who hates football. Bummer. But, my son and I will be cheering for our Gmen.

Ok, here's a great quote that basically sums up my pre-big game state of mind"

...Jerry Reese said. ďThere is
    really nothing I can do, so there is no sense for me to get uptight
    about it. I canít play, I canít put on a helmet, I canít call any plays,
    so I have a lot of confidence in our players and our coaches. I have
    full confidence that they will get the job done..."

[link]http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Giants-GM-Reese-breeds-success/568fe225-1c34-4b38-a810-28dfece04132[/link]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="byron"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="byron"]

[/quote]very cool.. the wife gets me nice things too.. usually the same week i get paidbut i'm sure thats just a<font color="#0000ff"> coincidence</font>...right?[/quote]</p>

lmao...I'm pretty sure it is Bandy ....</p>

[/quote] so what's the plans for the big game sir?[/quote] My sonand his son Eli "just over 1 year old" are coming over three generations of us cheering on the G-men..its a beautiful thing man</p>

</p>

</p>

giving gramp the touchdown sign.... we's ready Bandy!</p>[/quote]nice

that brings me back to the 2000 NFCCG against Minnesota. my 2 year old daughter watched with me, I made her a Kerry Collins jersey with masking tape #5 and she learned the touchdown sign that day
    boy did she ever, it seemed every 5 minutes I'd yell TOUCHDOWN and she'd jump up and dance with her arms in the air. bringing a tear to my eyes remembering, it goes by so fast...she's 13 going on 30 and doesnt want anything to do with me now LOL

good times, enjoy them

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

theexcitement of this team playing in the superbowl has completely worn off.. now i'm nervous as hell about playing the Patriots.. my stomach's in knots.</p>

</p>

no fibre jokes please lol </p>

[/quote]</p>

Looooosey Goooooooosey this week Gang! Looooosey Gooosey</p>

this might help Bandy my pal in the pic says it works great lol</p>

</p>[/quote]Lol.. Colon blow.. Sounds painful[/quote]he's from Brantford Bandy

[quote user="bansaw"]
    that brings me back to the 2000 NFCCG against Minnesota. my 2 year old daughter watched with me, I made her a Kerry Collins jersey with masking tape #5 and she learned the touchdown sign that day
    boy did she ever, it seemed every 5 minutes I'd yell TOUCHDOWN and she'd jump up and dance with her arms in the air. bringing a tear to my eyes remembering, it goes by so fast...she's 13 going on 30 and doesnt want anything to do with me now LOL

good times, enjoy them
    [/quote]

Wish there was a way to watch old games in full. Would love to watch that game, I remember clearly how dominant the Vikings were back then and I honestly felt the Giants had no chance....

That game was epic....

+ Reply to Thread