+ Reply to Thread
Page 5376 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4376487652765326536653745375537653775378538654265476 ... LastLast
Results 53,751 to 53,760 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

tenyardtorrents used to have lots of games, lemme go check

BOOM

GOTTA LOVE THE INTERWEBS
    <a href="http://tenyardtracker.com/details.php?id=13483&amp;hit=1">
    http://tenyardtracker.com/details.php?id=13483&amp;hit=1</a>

wow thats got all the pregame/halftime/postgame and commercials

<font size="5">ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH

<font size="3">just logged into my tv and movie site to get this

</font></font>

<span style="font-family: lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif;">Dear QuickSilverScreen Users, </span></p>

<span style="font-family: lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif;">It
    is with much regret that we arrived at the decision to close QSS, we'd
    like to thank all our loyal users for their support, it's been a blast

We apologize for this disappointment, but under changed circumstances we feel that we can no longer continue.</span></p>

<span style="font-family: lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif;">Thank you again for all the Support.</span></p>

<span style="font-family: lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif;"></span></p>

I bet this is about that Megaupload guy getting arrested by the Feds</p>

<span style="font-family: lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif;"></span></p>

not sure if you need to be Canadian to understand how awesome this is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0qZYqdsYAg

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

theexcitement of this team playing in the superbowl has completely worn off.. now i'm nervous as hell about playing the Patriots.. my stomach's in knots.</P>

</P>

no fibre jokes please lol </P>

[/quote]</P>

Looooosey Goooooooosey this week Gang! Looooosey Gooosey</P>

this might help Bandy my pal in the pic says it works great lol</P>

</P>[/quote]Lol.. Colon blow.. Sounds painful[/quote]he's from Brantford Bandy
    [/quote]Brantford? i thought he was a praire boy..

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="mjg407"]Just want to say my wife is the best. She got a Giant's Champ ball cap shipped to me and it just arrived today as well as a Giants T-shirt for the superbowl!!
    [/quote]very cool.. the wife gets me nice things too.. usually the same week i get paidbut i'm sure thats just a<FONT color=#0000ff> coincidence</FONT>...right?[/quote]</P>

lmao...I'm pretty sure it is Bandy ....</P>

[/quote] so what's the plans for the big game sir?[/quote] My sonand his son Eli "just over 1 year old" are coming over three generations of us cheering on the G-men..its a beautiful thing man</P>

</P>

</P>

giving gramp the touchdown sign.... we's ready Bandy!</P>

[/quote]nice

that brings me back to the 2000 NFCCG against Minnesota. my 2 year old daughter watched with me, I made her a Kerry Collins jersey with masking tape #5 and she learned the touchdown sign that day
    boy did she ever, it seemed every 5 minutes I'd yell TOUCHDOWN and she'd jump up and dance with her arms in the air. bringing a tear to my eyes remembering, it goes by so fast...she's 13 going on 30 and doesnt want anything to do with me now LOL

good times, enjoy them
    [/quote]he's 1? Thats a big boy B.. too cute for future d-lineman though lol</P>

My boy and i have a ritual </P>

i do the "what time is it" with him.. by the third time he's screamin "game time"</P>

we were running around the house yelling we're going to the superbowl..he has asked me everyday since when are we going to the superbowl..</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="mjg407"]Just want to say my wife is the best. She got a Giant's Champ ball cap shipped to me and it just arrived today as well as a Giants T-shirt for the superbowl!!
    [/quote]very cool.. the wife gets me nice things too.. usually the same week i get paidbut i'm sure thats just a<FONT color=#0000ff> coincidence</FONT>...right?[/quote]</P>

lmao...I'm pretty sure it is Bandy ....</P>

[/quote] so what's the plans for the big game sir?[/quote] My sonand his son Eli "just over 1 year old" are coming over three generations of us cheering on the G-men..its a beautiful thing man</P>

</P>

</P>

giving gramp the touchdown sign.... we's ready Bandy!</P>

[/quote]nice

that brings me back to the 2000 NFCCG against Minnesota. my 2 year old daughter watched with me, I made her a Kerry Collins jersey with masking tape #5 and she learned the touchdown sign that day
    boy did she ever, it seemed every 5 minutes I'd yell TOUCHDOWN and she'd jump up and dance with her arms in the air. bringing a tear to my eyes remembering, it goes by so fast...she's 13 going on 30 and doesnt want anything to do with me now LOL

good times, enjoy them
    [/quote]he's 1? Thats a big boy B.. too cute for future d-lineman though lol</P>

My boy and i have a ritual </P>

i do the "what time is it" with him.. by the third time he's screamin "game time"</P>

we were running around the house yelling we're going to the superbowl..he has asked me everyday since when are we going to the superbowl..</P>

[/quote]Thanks everyone I'm loving being a Gramp</P>

Hahah thats cool Bandy kids are a blast.. Eli is just starting to say words raises his hand and says Down!! close enought... lol...he's 14 months and yeah hes heavy....</P>

read that wrong, thought he was your son not grandson

you know all about time flying

[quote user="bansaw"]not sure if you need to be Canadian to understand how awesome this is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0qZYqdsYAg

[/quote]no comment bandy?

best thing i've seen in a long time

+ Reply to Thread