+ Reply to Thread
Page 5380 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4380488052805330537053785379538053815382539054305480 ... LastLast
Results 53,791 to 53,800 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

It was clear NBC's psotgame coverage was pretty bad but am I missing something?

How come no locker room post game coverage?

Luv you Guys......things a bit hectic today []..... will post in later Godspeed MJG SEC105</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]It was clear NBC's psotgame coverage was pretty bad but am I missing something?

[/quote]

I missed the Bob Kraft "gaff" because at game's end, they went the usual Sunday Night Game in America route with credits and fanfare

so I popped over to NFLN and kept it locked

at around 12 midnight central I switched over to ESPN to watch Steve Young and Dilfer eat some much-needed crow about Eli's caliber of QB play.

I was so sleepy today at work...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

what a team. how they became ONE will go down in legend

Eli is so humble
    Coughlin is my All Time favourite

GIANTS !!!

[quote user="bansaw"]what a team.* how they became ONE will go down in legend

Eli is so humble
    Coughlin is my All Time favourite

GIANTS !!!

[/quote]

I'll catch flak but, Parcells is still my favorite.

his Defenses were just complete Nightmares for opponents. They really hurt people. that was the only thing I found myself envious of when it came to this year's Niners.

I love Defense, I love it when they hurt people. Bad.

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]It was clear NBC's psotgame coverage was pretty bad but am I missing something?

[/quote]

I missed the Bob Kraft "gaff" because at game's end, they went the usual Sunday Night Game in America route with credits and fanfare

so I popped over to NFLN and kept it locked

at around 12 midnight central I switched over to ESPN to watch Steve Young and Dilfer eat some much-needed crow about Eli's caliber of QB play.

I was so sleepy today at work...[/quote]

I must have missed it too since I don't know what the gaffe is all about?

I too was tired in the morning, last night there were no limits, I stayed up and absorbed as much as I could....take it all in guys...

[quote user="AsianGiant"], last night there were no limits, I stayed up and absorbed as much as I could....take it all in guys...

[/quote]

you have to.

Today at work, only a few congrats, but mostly "lucky this or that." So many wanted the Pats to win in my opinion, based on regular inferiority/ NY negative bias opinions.

I scanned some other Team messageboards just to get a sensing.

Put it this way, our MB fans are NO DIFFERENT than any other Team's.

Some gave our guys props, most were indifferent and some were downright dismissive or disrespectful of the obvious achievements of this Giants team.

In the end, I realize, only us Fans really care about the Giants.

Which is why we're the Fans and they're not.

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"], last night there were no limits, I stayed up and absorbed as much as I could....take it all in guys...

[/quote]

you have to.

Today at work, only a few congrats, but mostly "lucky this or that." So many wanted the Pats to win in my opinion, based on regular inferiority/ NY negative bias opinions.

Some gave our guys props, most were indifferent and some were downright dismissive or disrespectful of the obvious achievements of this Giants team.

Which is why we're the Fans and they're not.[/quote]
    AFN replayed the SB yesterday afternoon. I watched it again (despite the awful AFN propaganda commercials (you have to have been overseas to know what I mean)). I also heard the haters who said that the Pats lost the game, not the Gmen winning (if only welkahhhh caught that ball). BS I say. Not an easy pass to catch by any means. Or how the Giants are the worst team to make a SB (Yes I argue that they had the hardest season to make it here, playing 4 playoff teams in the regular season) and had huge issues on Oline and LBr during the year. Speaking of which, what ever happened to Jones? He started the season after Goff went down, where did he go to?
    I am tempted to start the fire TC/KG/Fewell thread over in TAGF just to see all of our home grown trolls pop back up..... nah... time to enjoy. I honestly didn't think we would see another SB win this decade. WOW!!

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"], last night there were no limits, I stayed up and absorbed as much as I could....take it all in guys...

[/quote]

you have to.

Which is why we're the Fans and they're not.[/quote]
    AFN replayed the SB yesterday afternoon. I watched it again (despite the awful AFN propaganda commercials (you have to have been overseas to know what I mean)). I also heard the haters who said that the Pats lost the game, not the Gmen winning (if only welkahhhh caught that ball). BS I say. Not an easy pass to catch by any means. Or how the Giants are the worst team to make a SB (Yes I argue that they had the hardest season to make it here, playing 4 playoff teams in the regular season) and had huge issues on Oline and LBr during the year. Speaking of which, what ever happened to Jones? He started the season after Goff went down, where did he go to?
    I am tempted to start the fire TC/KG/Fewell thread over in TAGF just to see all of our home grown trolls pop back up..... nah... time to enjoy. I honestly didn't think we would see another SB win this decade. WOW!!
    [/quote]just tell them to start cheering for a team that can actually make the big play when it counts

if you know where that thread is you gotta bump it

stay safe over there !! Must have been your new lucky Giants gear

OUT OF NOWHERE COME THE NEW YORK GIANTS

those are some of my points, even some of us realist have that "homer" in us.

Or else we couldn't really be fans...

+ Reply to Thread