+ Reply to Thread
Page 5384 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4384488452845334537453825383538453855386539454345484 ... LastLast
Results 53,831 to 53,840 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Just for ****s n giggles.... What do you think it would take to get Gronkowski from BB..[/quote]

I wouldn't show our hand. Let BB cut him and what not. Then if he's out there, maybe take a look at him.....

[/quote]just dont see BB cutting him.. imagine Nicks Cruuuuuuuuzzz and Gronk as weapons for Eli</P>

</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"]hey bandy...YOU FEEL THE NEED.....

THE NEED...

FOR SPEED !?! - LINK
    [/quote]just in time for Valetines day.. i'll buy it for her, she'll hate it, i'll drive it.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]hey bandy...YOU FEEL THE NEED.....

THE NEED...

FOR SPEED !?! - LINK
    [/quote]just in time for Valetines day.. i'll buy it for her, she'll hate it, i'll drive it.[/quote]funny the selling feature is the 407
    its the Autoban in Southern Ontario lol
    I drove it a couple times and 120km is slow lane

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]hey bandy...YOU FEEL THE NEED.....

THE NEED...

FOR SPEED !?! - LINK
    [/quote]just in time for Valetines day.. i'll buy it for her, she'll hate it, i'll drive it.[/quote]funny the selling feature is the 407
    its the Autoban in Southern Ontario lol
    I drove it a couple times and 120km is slow lane
    [/quote]between that and the 401 west of TO, everyone wants to be a F1 driver.. sigh i miss my Aurora []

[quote user="bansaw"][/quote]
    Be afraid... be very afraid

terrifying

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bansaw"][/quote]
    Be afraid... be very afraid[/quote]

jeez..hey im not a hockey fan but I know some of u on here are..what did u guys think of what happened with the fighting in the rangers devils game?

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Oh and a little belated, but I cringe anytime mayor bloomberg talks.

He messed up back in 2008 during the ceremony and he just wasn't very good this year either.

Just remember, this same guy praising the GMEN will easily praise the Jets if they win the SB too...

augh....politicians....

[/quote]

he was a jets fan first...

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote
    user="bandwgn86"]Just for ****s n giggles.... What do you think it would
    take to get Gronkowski from BB..[/quote]

I wouldn't show our hand. Let BB cut him and what not. Then if he's out there, maybe take a look at him.....

[/quote]just dont see BB cutting him.. imagine Nicks Cruuuuuuuuzzz and Gronk as weapons for Eli</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

I like Ballard and Pascoe...working men TE's, not quite Bavaro, but in the same mold

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Oh and a little belated, but I cringe anytime mayor bloomberg talks.

He messed up back in 2008 during the ceremony and he just wasn't very good this year either.

Just remember, this same guy praising the GMEN will easily praise the Jets if they win the SB too...

augh....politicians....

[/quote]

he was a jets fan first...
    [/quote]

giantyankee..picthers and catchers is rite around the corner..im pumped..hope we deal AJ...still not a fan of girardi as well.

+ Reply to Thread