+ Reply to Thread
Page 3361 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 236128613261331133513359336033613362336333713411346138614361 ... LastLast
Results 33,601 to 33,610 of 55168

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]Off to lunch...[/quote]</P>

are you going to the flea market montgomery?</P>

i've heard it's just like</P>

it's just like</P>

it's just like a mini mall.</P>

mini malls have lunch</P>

morning all

Veteran

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]morning all[/quote]

Morning Crush! How was your 4th? I had to work, unfortunately...

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]morning all[/quote]

Morning Crush! How was your 4th? I had to work, unfortunately...
    [/quote]</P>

It was good buddy, sorry you had to work. I could use the money that working provides!</P>

</P>

I was in the lair of your rival! We went to Fenway for our first Sox game. I had a blast. We were in a place called the EMC club. Private restaurant and bar for about 40-50 seats about 25-30 rows above home plate. I got over-refreshed and paid for it yesterday. I figured I would take advantage of where we were, because i doubt we will ever get to sit there again. Gotta love free tix to killer seats!</P>

Veteran

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

It was good buddy, sorry you had to work. I could use the money that working provides!</p>

</p>

I was in the lair of your rival! We went to Fenway for our first Sox game. I had a blast. We were in a place called the EMC club. Private restaurant and bar for about 40-50 seats about 25-30 rows above home plate. I got over-refreshed and paid for it yesterday. I figured I would take advantage of where we were, because i doubt we will ever get to sit there again. Gotta love free tix to killer seats!</p>[/quote]

Cool... That must have been something! Haven't gone to a baseball game at all this year, last year I went Opening Day (game against the Royals). Even though the Yanks are playing horribly right now, I would still like to go to the Stadium and catch a game anyway. Was this your first baseball game? Nothing beats free tickets...

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

It was good buddy, sorry you had to work. I could use the money that working provides!</P>

</P>

I was in the lair of your rival! We went to Fenway for our first Sox game. I had a blast. We were in a place called the EMC club. Private restaurant and bar for about 40-50 seats about 25-30 rows above home plate. I got over-refreshed and paid for it yesterday. I figured I would take advantage of where we were, because i doubt we will ever get to sit there again. Gotta love free tix to killer seats!</P>

[/quote]

Cool... That must have been something! Haven't gone to a baseball game at all this year, last year I went Opening Day (game against the Royals). Even though the Yanks are playing horribly right now, I would still like to go to the Stadium and catch a game anyway. Was this your first baseball game? Nothing beats free tickets...
    [/quote]</P>

I'm def. not a huge baseball fan but am starting to become a Red Sox fan, hard not to out here! That was only the third game I have ever been to. The other two were in San Francisco and Houston(where the wife is from). </P>

I am a fan of almost any sport live. I love going to stadiums. I'd love to check out Yankee stadium someday. It was cool sitting in Fenway, great views of back bay, and thinking of the history that had played out in that venue. I got a little to excited with the booze though. The wives left right after the game to buy some souveneirs (sp) and my buddy and I didn't want to leave the club we were in. So we finished it off with two shots of Crowne Royal a piece and watched the stadium empty from our seats. It went downhill from there!</P>

Veteran

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

I'm def. not a huge baseball fan but am starting to become a Red Sox fan, hard not to out here! That was only the third game I have ever been to. The other two were in San Francisco and Houston(where the wife is from). </p>

I am a fan of almost any sport live. I love going to stadiums. I'd love to check out Yankee stadium someday. It was cool sitting in Fenway, great views of back bay, and thinking of the history that had played out in that venue. I got a little to excited with the booze though. The wives left right after the game to buy some souveneirs (sp) and my buddy and I didn't want to leave the club we were in. So we finished it off with two shots of Crowne Royal a piece and watched the stadium empty from our seats. It went downhill from there!</p>[/quote]

You and I have to talk! [:@] Nah, I'm just messing with ya, dude. Seriously, if you want to talk history, the Yankees are full of history, and not to mention 26 World Championships! It's understandable that you're living out there and starting to become a fan of the team. If I didn't really follow the sport and didn't have a favorite team, I would probably do like you're doing. Not trying to start an argument, bro, but my old man raised me to love the Giants and Yankees. If I became a Cowboy fan or a Red Sox fan (no offense) I better make out my will now! LOL!

Veteran

If there's one thing I can't fault you for, you had a good time. Nothing wrong with a few drinks.[]

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

I'm def. not a huge baseball fan but am starting to become a Red Sox fan, hard not to out here! That was only the third game I have ever been to. The other two were in San Francisco and Houston(where the wife is from). </P>

I am a fan of almost any sport live. I love going to stadiums. I'd love to check out Yankee stadium someday. It was cool sitting in Fenway, great views of back bay, and thinking of the history that had played out in that venue. I got a little to excited with the booze though. The wives left right after the game to buy some souveneirs (sp) and my buddy and I didn't want to leave the club we were in. So we finished it off with two shots of Crowne Royal a piece and watched the stadium empty from our seats. It went downhill from there!</P>

[/quote]

You and I have to talk! [:@] Nah, I'm just messing with ya, dude. Seriously, if you want to talk history, the Yankees are full of history, and not to mention 26 World Championships! It's understandable that you're living out there and starting to become a fan of the team. If I didn't really follow the sport and didn't have a favorite team, I would probably do like you're doing. Not trying to start an argument, bro, but my old man raised me to love the Giants and Yankees. If I became a Cowboy fan or a Red Sox fan (no offense) I better make out my will now! LOL!
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

lol, no i hear what you are saying. like i said, i'm not a big baseball fan to start, so im just kinda winging it and since i now live here, i figure this is the team i have the best chance of seeing live. i love the nfl and couldn't listen to someone telling me they are slowly becoming a cowboys fan, so i hear what you are saying. my dad brought the giants love to me as well, but he doesn't like baseball, so we never watched it. we followed the giants and the bruins and sometimes the celtics. my family is originally from the boston/providence area, so that is where the new england teams come from. thank god my dad sacked up and introduced me to a killer football team. i like living here and not liking the pats, though they are looking good this year.</P>

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]If there's one thing I can't fault you for, you had a good time. Nothing wrong with a few drinks.[]
    [/quote]</P>

i can fault myself though, and i do! no need to be drinking the amount i did that day!</P>

+ Reply to Thread