+ Reply to Thread
Page 3371 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 237128713271332133613369337033713372337333813421347138714371 ... LastLast
Results 33,701 to 33,710 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

So did you watch the vid, on the flea market, it's like a mini mall</P>

I wonder what FL spin will be?</P>
    <DIV>MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (AP) - San Diego Chargers rookie Anthony Waters was charged with hitting a man who threw a rock at his car on a highway.</DIV>

</P>

The 22-year-old linebacker was arrested last week on a simple assault and battery charge and released on $1,000 bail, Horry County spokeswoman Lisa Bourcier said Monday. No trial date has been set. </P>

Waters, a former Clemson star, was traveling on Nichols Highway last week when a passenger in a vehicle in front of him threw a rock and broke Waters' windshield, causing about $350 in damages, according to arrest warrants.

It's unclear what happened next, but at some point Waters and another man struck Colby Sarvis, 18, and threatened to kill him, according to warrants. Bourcier said she did not know if the men had lawyers.

Brian Rogers, 23, also was charged with hitting Sarvis. He and Waters were released from jail Friday, Bourcier said. Sarvis was charged with malicious injury to personal property under $1,000</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

So did you watch the vid, on the flea market, it's like a mini mall</p>[/quote]

Yes, quite a catchy tune it is...that guys eyes are HUGE....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

So did you watch the vid, on the flea market, it's like a mini mall</P>

[/quote]

Yes, quite a catchy tune it is...that guys eyes are HUGE....
    [/quote]</P>

hey hey you heard me, come shop......</P>

You watching O'Reilly? They're not talking about anything new, ever since the beginning
    of time, women are programmed into these macho type men, it goes back to the
    cavemen days....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]You watching O'Reilly? They're not talking about anything new, ever since the beginning
    cavemen days....
    [/quote]</P>

Yep. It depends however after a while some women get sick of getting treated like ish. </P>

Did Bill just sexually harass Michelle?</P>

AG, remember shawshank redemption..</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGPVF...ted&amp;search=</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]You watching O'Reilly? They're not talking about anything new, ever since the beginning
    cavemen days....
    [/quote]</p>

Yep. It depends however after a while some women get sick of getting treated like ish. </p>

Did Bill just sexually harass Michelle?</p>

AG, remember shawshank redemption..</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGPVF...ted&amp;search=</p>[/quote]

haha yeah what was Bill doing? he was flirting with Michelle but not Kristin lol...

I never saw shawshank beleive it or not!!! It's been one of those films I know I should
    watch....

I really think Fox needs to have a show with Kristin and Michelle, what are they waiting for!!!?

Dude, they need a conservative chick that isn't so aggressive. Michelle and that loon Ann are little too much. Bill has a great point..... </P>

My fear is that we have forgotten September 11th....</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Dude, they need a conservative chick that isn't so aggressive. Michelle and that loon Ann are little too much. Bill has a great point..... </p>

My fear is that we have forgotten September 11th....</p>[/quote]

Yo, I cannot stand Ann Coulter, she is just crazy. Did you see the last interview Bill had with her
    about Rosie? I think she was on something because his questions just went way over her head,
    she's too hardcore about everything when he was just asking her simple easy questions...

Michelle is fine, I don't see her as being too out there....I do like Kristin's response to a lot of
    questions, she's easy to listen to...you can tell Bill likes her too since she is always on the show...

Hey AG, don't know if you ever saw this but it really motivated a bunch of us after September 11th. </P>

http://music-videos.grouchymedia.com...an-bodies.html</P>

+ Reply to Thread