+ Reply to Thread
Page 3378 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 237828783278332833683376337733783379338033883428347838784378 ... LastLast
Results 33,771 to 33,780 of 55171

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]i just got home from work and am sweating my balls off at my house. im probably gonna go hang out with my friends later tonight[/quote]</P>

tmi dude tmi</P>

[/quote]</P>

idk what that means, but ok. lol</P>

and just throwing this out there, girls confuse the ish out of me</P>

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]i just got home from work and am sweating my balls off at my house. im probably gonna go hang out with my friends later tonight[/quote]</P>

tmi dude tmi</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]Don't worry, they still confuse/annoy me and I've had another 20 years to try and figure it ou. </P>

tmi - too much information</P>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="mjg407"]

tmi dude tmi</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]Don't worry, they still confuse/annoy me and I've had another 20 years to try and figure it ou. </P>

[/quote]</P>

damn you saying that made me feel.......................not that young!</P>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="mjg407"]

tmi dude tmi</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

yea. sorry i know you prob aint interseted but i need to like vent. </P>

there's this girl that i went out with in like 7th grade and we've been friends since she moved here in 6th grade. well all this year we like flirted and ish but she had a bf. now she broke up with her bf like 2 weeks ago and we started chillin. we hooked up a couple times and like kiss hello and good bye and everything. so im thinking this is good cause ive been friends with her for a long time, like her sorta, and shes madd hott. </P>

well i ask her the other night after we hung out if we were like anythign at all. and she was like idk, i have a thing for you and everything but everything in my life is f'd up and i need to figure things out. im like aight, w/e do your thing. so then the other ngith im like you wanna chill and she was like im staying home and relaxing tongiht, im like aight cool. then shes like yea, rob (her ex bf) is coming over and thy're gonna talk things over. so im like you think you guys gonna get back toghether? and she was like im not sure. i was like do you wanna and she was like i kidna do and i kinda dont, he;s possessive. and so now im like wtf, w/e. then the next morning i was likeyou make any progresstalking to rob last nigth? and she was like not really, i was madd tired so we fell asleep at my house last night. </P>

so now im like she slept with her ex bf she wants to get back with him. and on top of that it seems liek she makes excuses on why she cant chill with me no more. im like if you want to get back with your ex bf dont lead me on and just let me know you want him. but idk, im just pissesd that all this crap happened...</P>

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="mjg407"]

tmi dude tmi</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

yea. sorry i know you prob aint interseted but i need to like vent. </P>

there's this girl that i went out with in like 7th grade and we've been friends since she moved here in 6th grade. well all this year we like flirted and ish but she had a bf. now she broke up with her bf like 2 weeks ago and we started chillin. we hooked up a couple times and like kiss hello and good bye and everything. so im thinking this is good cause ive been friends with her for a long time, like her sorta, and shes madd hott. </P>

well i ask her the other night after we hung out if we were like anythign at all. and she was like idk, i have a thing for you and everything but everything in my life is f'd up and i need to figure things out. im like aight, w/e do your thing. so then the other ngith im like you wanna chill and she was like im staying home and relaxing tongiht, im like aight cool. then shes like yea, rob (her ex bf) is coming over and thy're gonna talk things over. so im like you think you guys gonna get back toghether? and she was like im not sure. i was like do you wanna and she was like i kidna do and i kinda dont, he;s possessive. and so now im like wtf, w/e. then the next morning i was likeyou make any progresstalking to rob last nigth? and she was like not really, i was madd tired so we fell asleep at my house last night. </P>

so now im like she slept with her ex bf she wants to get back with him. and on top of that it seems liek she makes excuses on why she cant chill with me no more. im like if you want to get back with your ex bf dont lead me on and just let me know you want him. but idk, im just pissesd that all this crap happened...</P>

[/quote]</P>

dude, all i know is you should enjoy your last summer before college, because when Fall rolls around, your head is gonna pop off, from looking at all the hotties in a college town. </P>

Dude,</P>

Don't know what to tell you. If you think she's the one, then persue, it it's a thang, then let her go. The one thing I have learned is that just when you think that you will never meet one like her again, another shows up. And give up trying to understand. I think Crush can back me on this one, just when you think you understand... they change the rules. </P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Dude,</P>

Don't know what to tell you. If you think she's the one, then persue, it it's a thang, then let her go. The one thing I have learned is that just when you think that you will never meet one like her again, another shows up. And give up trying to understand. I think Crush can back me on this one, just when you think you understand... they change the rules. </P>

[/quote]</P>

I still can't find where the rules are posted and I'm married!</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="mjg407"]

Dude,</P>

[/quote]</P>

I still can't find where the rules are posted and I'm married!</P>

[/quote]hahaha.... I love the excuse when you ask why they are doing something. Or changing their mind. </P>

because I'm a girl.....</P>

Of course when I'm pessed off and angry and want to yell and shout the Cause I'm a guy thing doesn't work too well.</P>

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]i just got home from work and am sweating my balls off at my house. im probably gonna go hang out with my friends later tonight[/quote]</p>

tmi dude tmi</p>

[/quote]</p>

idk what that means, but ok. lol</p>

and just throwing this out there, girls confuse the ish out of me</p>

[/quote]Don't worry, they still confuse/annoy me and I've had another 20 years to try and figure it ou. </p>

tmi - too much information</p>

[/quote]</p>

yea. sorry i know you prob aint interseted but i need to like vent. </p>

there's this girl that i went out with in like 7th grade and we've been friends since she moved here in 6th grade. well all this year we like flirted and ish but she had a bf. now she broke up with her bf like 2 weeks ago and we started chillin. we hooked up a couple times and like kiss hello and good bye and everything. so im thinking this is good cause ive been friends with her for a long time, like her sorta, and shes madd hott. </p>

well i ask her the other night after we hung out if we were like anythign at all. and she was like idk, i have a thing for you and everything but everything in my life is f'd up and i need to figure things out. im like aight, w/e do your thing. so then the other ngith im like you wanna chill and she was like im staying home and relaxing tongiht, im like aight cool. then shes like yea, rob (her ex bf) is coming over and thy're gonna talk things over. so im like you think you guys gonna get back toghether? and she was like im not sure. i was like do you wanna and she was like i kidna do and i kinda dont, he;s possessive. and so now im like wtf, w/e. then the next morning i was likeyou make any progresstalking to rob last nigth? and she was like not really, i was madd tired so we fell asleep at my house last night. </p>

so now im like she slept with her ex bf she wants to get back with him. and on top of that it seems liek she makes excuses on why she cant chill with me no more. im like if you want to get back with your ex bf dont lead me on and just let me know you want him. but idk, im just pissesd that all this crap happened...</p>[/quote]

Find some other girl........
    Even if she says she is thinking maybe she wants to get back with her ex....it means she really really wants to get back with her ex...that's not fair to you.....just move along...if you wanna have play time with her with no strings attached then I say go for it......if you can't do that...hasta la vista....there are other kitty cats to play with out there.

[]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Find some other girl........
    Even if she says she is thinking maybe she wants to get back with her ex....it means she really really wants to get back with her ex...that's not fair to you.....just move along...if you wanna have play time with her with no strings attached then I say go for it......if you can't do that...hasta la vista....there are other kitty cats to play with out there.

[]
    [/quote][Y]</P>

There you go Gibril.....From our member without the y chromosone.</P>

+ Reply to Thread