+ Reply to Thread
Page 5388 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4388488852885338537853865387538853895390539854385488 ... LastLast
Results 53,871 to 53,880 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

Needed to run personal errands.

The only thing I don't like about taking a day off is that all it does is add up the work for me the very next day...

=(

[/quote]

same

agghhhhhhh, I know

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

In DC, enjoyed my 36 hours in the Hilton at Dubai. My bathroom at the hotel was bigger than the space I was sharing with another guy for the last 2 months! Awesome view of the downtown and the world's largest building (don't know if you saw it in the picture).

[quote user="mjg407"]In DC, enjoyed my 36 hours in the Hilton at Dubai. My bathroom at the hotel was bigger than the space I was sharing with another guy for the last 2 months! Awesome view of the downtown and the world's largest building (don't know if you saw it in the picture).

[/quote]

Welcome back to the states.....

[quote user="mjg407"]In DC, enjoyed my 36 hours in the Hilton at Dubai.* My bathroom at the hotel was bigger than the space I was sharing with another guy for the last 2 months!* Awesome view of the downtown and the world's largest building (don't know if you saw it in the picture).

[/quote]
    Welcome home! I hope you get a chance soon to suck in some fresh mountain air, and walk beside some flowing stream. I live on a mountain and wouldn't like the desert for too long... although Afghan has a lot of Mts, too... Just not green and beautiful.
    I've seen stuff \about that building. Crazy.Our Oil dollars at work.

Afghan is like a big crappy dustbowl (or at least where I'm at). Nothing grows, there is this dust everywhere (like they use to make concrete) so when it rains, it becomes nasty mud. Hard to believe anyone would want to live there.....

[quote user="mjg407"]Afghan is like a big crappy dustbowl (or at least where I'm at). Nothing grows, there is this dust everywhere (like they use to make concrete) so when it rains, it becomes nasty mud. Hard to believe anyone would want to live there.....
    [/quote]sometimes you got no choice in the matter.

glad I was born in Canada / North America

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]How's my AG friends?? Are we still Buzzin over the SB win? I still am a bit.. I Miss football Went golfing today, should of stretched first.. Damn Im getting old.[/quote] Was cold as a witches proverbial today... are you nuts?[/quote]indoor simulator.. played pebble beach.. please dont ask what i shot lol[/quote] I only played 1X, when they first came out, around 1970-'71, in Hartford, CT. . Played Firestone. The technology has got to be a zillion times better today, over 40 years later.[/quote]</p>

Ohhhhhh they have changed quite a bit guys....I beat Phil AND Tiger yesterday lol jk</p>

</p>[/quote]what game is this?

[quote user="mjg407"]In DC, enjoyed my 36 hours in the Hilton at Dubai. My bathroom at the hotel was bigger than the space I was sharing with another guy for the last 2 months! Awesome view of the downtown and the world's largest building (don't know if you saw it in the picture).

[/quote]</P>

Welcome homeSir and enjoy you're down time.........good to see they took care of you at the Hilton in Dubai niiiiiice</P>

I'm Sure it was a lot better than dodging mortar fire in the latrine out in the field. All the best to you</P>

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]How's my AG friends?? Are we still Buzzin over the SB win? I still am a bit.. I Miss football Went golfing today, should of stretched first.. Damn Im getting old.[/quote] Was cold as a witches proverbial today... are you nuts?[/quote]indoor simulator.. played pebble beach.. please dont ask what i shot lol[/quote] I only played 1X, when they first came out, around 1970-'71, in Hartford, CT. . Played Firestone. The technology has got to be a zillion times better today, over 40 years later.[/quote]</P>

Ohhhhhh they have changed quite a bit guys....I beat Phil AND Tiger yesterday lol jk</P>

</P>

[/quote]what game is this?

[/quote]</P>

Think this it Ban....not sure of cost but there might places by you that have it</P>

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=golf+...t:429,r:14,s:0</P>

+ Reply to Thread