+ Reply to Thread
Page 5389 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4389488952895339537953875388538953905391539954395489 ... LastLast
Results 53,881 to 53,890 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

Sure you guys heard of that cracksome fan made to Brady's wife after the SB "Eli owns your husband" or something like that Just wondering if anyone confirmed he was a Giant Fan</P>

He could have been one of those weasel types papar***i {TMZ} that say stuff to people just get a reaction No? That jerk who runs TMZ my have even sprung for anEli Jersey for him</P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]AllentownPA:

If we see AJ go away do you hope for more Pitchers, to bolster the Pen, or Prospects, or another Position player?

Maybe a 3B or OF to spell Curt and Brett throughout the Season?

Or dare I dream a replacement to Nicky the Swish?[/quote]

honestly i just wanna free up some money and say goodbye to AJ...I have a good feeling about hughes this year, add pineda and nova along with kuroda and whoever else i like our starting 5...I agree, Im not a big fan of swish, however he puts up numbers in the regular season,..love grandy and brett.

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="mjg407"]Afghan is like a big crappy dustbowl (or at least where I'm at). Nothing grows, there is this dust everywhere (like they use to make concrete) so when it rains, it becomes nasty mud. Hard to believe anyone would want to live there.....
    [/quote]sometimes you got no choice in the matter.

glad I was born in Canada / North America
    [/quote]a fear from the tin foil hat wearers is. the more Middle Easters imigrate to Canada, and eventually outnumber "us" maintaining infrastucture will be in the past.. hope this aint true..i hate dust Ban, i'm allergic lol

All-Pro

Ban have you heard anything from gmenshop? im getting nervous and pissed off!! i new that 5 dollar shipping to Canada was to good to be true

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

Sure you guys heard of that cracksome fan made to Brady's wife after the SB "Eli owns your husband" or something like that Just wondering if anyone confirmed he was a Giant Fan</P>

He could have been one of those weasel types papar***i {TMZ} that say stuff to people just get a reaction No? That jerk who runs TMZ my have even sprung for anEli Jersey for him</P>[/quote]thats funny.. did she get all supermodel bat **** crazy on him?

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Ban have you heard anything from gmenshop? im getting nervous and pissed off!! i new that 5 dollar shipping to Canada was to good to be true[/quote]

wanted to know is it a pain in the *** to watch giant games in canada? do u have direct tv...I have something called the redzone channel for sunday..it may be the greatest invention known to man.

redzone is my sunday ticket...working man style

i go the Giants' webcast via the laptop while the Zone is on

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Ban have you heard anything from gmenshop? im getting nervous and pissed off!! i new that 5 dollar shipping to Canada was to good to be true[/quote]

wanted to know is it a pain in the *** to watch giant games in canada? do u have direct tv...I have something called the redzone channel for sunday..it may be the greatest invention known to man.[/quote]yah it can be, if its too cold in our igloos sometimes the receptions not so good.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Ban have you heard anything from gmenshop? im getting nervous and pissed off!! i new that 5 dollar shipping to Canada was to good to be true[/quote]

wanted to know is it a pain in the *** to watch giant games in canada? do u have direct tv...I have something called the redzone channel for sunday..it may be the greatest invention known to man.[/quote]yah it can be, if its too cold in our igloos sometimes the receptions not so good.[/quote]

igloos ?

whadaya rich ? [:|]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

everyone have a good Valentines?

+ Reply to Thread