+ Reply to Thread
Page 3409 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 240929093309335933993407340834093410341134193459350939094409 ... LastLast
Results 34,081 to 34,090 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]last time I went fishing in the sound the bait bit the sheep out of me (fiddler crabs). lol. Hey all, big fire in the siskyous (sp) which I'm headed up to go fly with the crews. Have a good weekend.[/quote]</P>

have a good one. be safe</P>

hellooooooooooooooo!

wow! I haven't been on here hardly in months and this thread is still active. That is amazing. LOL</P>

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hellooooooooooooooo![/quote]

yo yo yo andy!

Hi Eli_the_Manning!

[quote user="Eli_the _Manning"]

wow! I haven't been on here hardly in months and this thread is still active. That is amazing. LOL</p>[/quote]

Of course. What do you expect? This is the finest group of staff members around.....

yo yo yo y'all

Let's go Wang!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Let's go Wang!!!
    [/quote]that just doesn't sound right...lol

This is so wrong and so sad. I pray we don't deport this flocker and instead see how many jigawatts it takes to make him fry. Son of ***** raped his half sister.</P>
    <P class=textBodyBlack><SPAN id=byLine></SPAN>TACOMA -- The convicted sex offender whose information led police to the body of 12-year-old Zina Linnik is now being investigated for possible links to other unsolved disappearances of girls in the Tacoma area and nationally, police and FBI officials said Friday. Terapon Adhahn, 42, will be charged with the kidnapping and death of Linnik, said Tacoma police Chief Don Ramsdell. The FBI, which has been working with Tacoma police on the case, is also checking its national database for similar crimes. </P>
    <P class=textBodyBlack><SPAN id=byLine></SPAN>A psychological profile of Adhahn indicated he is a "disturbed individual" with a tendency toward pedophilia, particularly toward young girls, and an excessive need to control others.</P>
    <P class=textBodyBlack><SPAN id=byLine></SPAN>Adhahn is also a legal immigrant with a criminal history who has avoided deportation.</P>
    <P class=textBodyBlack>http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19756287/</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

This is so wrong and so sad. I pray we don't deport this flocker and instead see how many jigawatts it takes to make him fry. Son of ***** raped his half sister.</p>
    <p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>TACOMA -- The convicted sex offender whose information led police to the body of 12-year-old Zina Linnik is now being investigated for possible links to other unsolved disappearances of girls in the Tacoma area and nationally, police and FBI officials said Friday. Terapon Adhahn, 42, will be charged with the kidnapping and death of Linnik, said Tacoma police Chief Don Ramsdell. The FBI, which has been working with Tacoma police on the case, is also checking its national database for similar crimes. </p>
    <p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>A psychological profile of Adhahn indicated he is a "disturbed individual" with a tendency toward pedophilia, particularly toward young girls, and an excessive need to control others.</p>
    <p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>Adhahn is also a legal immigrant with a criminal history who has avoided deportation.</p>
    <p class="textBodyBlack">http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19756287/</p>[/quote]

No one takes immigration seriously. Even when you commit a crime it's not serious
    enough. 911 wasn't enough to wake up this sleeping giant, we are still in a coma....

+ Reply to Thread