+ Reply to Thread
Page 3430 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 243029303330338034203428342934303431343234403480353039304430 ... LastLast
Results 34,291 to 34,300 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Correction - 7-2...
    [/quote]

Wang needs to show he can pitch with a lead.....
    [/quote]

He should be alright. I don't think we'll see another performance like his last outing. Of course, it doesn't help when the Yanks weren't hitting. Can't complain about their hitting now, though...
    [/quote]

What's scary about how hot they are right now is that they also get COLD together...

As long as 3-4 guys can stay hot and carry the team, they wil be alright....

All-Pro

How's the night going for everyone?

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

What's scary about how hot they are right now is that they also get COLD together...

As long as 3-4 guys can stay hot and carry the team, they wil be alright....
    [/quote]

I agree. The only thing, dude, hot streaks come to an end sooner or later - hopefully later than sooner. We might as well enjoy it while it lasts.

Veteran

[quote user="Chopper"]How's the night going for everyone?
    [/quote]

Doing good, bro. How about yourself?

All-Pro

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Chopper"]How's the night going for everyone?
    [/quote]

Doing good, bro. How about yourself?
    [/quote]

Not that well, I'm having a problem with my laptop that I just got. So I called Toshiba around 8:00, was on hold until 9:00, and then they told me to leave a message and my number and they will call me back in the next 4 hours. Which flat out sucks.

At least the Mets won.

Veteran

AG, I'm kindof surprised Duncan isn't playing. I have a feeling he's gonna be another good prospect, that's if the Yanks decide to keep him.

Veteran

[quote user="Chopper"]

Not that well, I'm having a problem with my laptop that I just got. So I called Toshiba around 8:00, was on hold until 9:00, and then they told me to leave a message and my number and they will call me back in the next 4 hours. Which flat out sucks.

At least the Mets won.
    [/quote]

The next 4 hours??? And they left you on hold for an hour? Damn... I would've been pissed! Sorry to hear about that, dude. What's the problem you're having?

All-Pro

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Chopper"]

At least the Mets won.
    [/quote]

The next 4 hours??? And they left you on hold for an hour? Damn... I would've been pissed! Sorry to hear about that, dude. What's the problem you're having?
    [/quote]

Sometimes when I start it up, a message comes up that says "Windows Explorer has stopped working", when I do CTRL+ALT+DEL and hit restart the same thing will happen, but if I shut down and turn it back on, its fine.

And that 4 hour thing does suck. Maybe I can get something out of them...

Veteran

[quote user="Chopper"]

Sometimes when I start it up, a message comes up that says "Windows Explorer has stopped working", when I do CTRL+ALT+DEL and hit restart the same thing will happen, but if I shut down and turn it back on, its fine.

[/quote]

You should... I know I would ask for something from them. I just did a google search for the error message you're getting. This is what I found, dude. Don't want to tell you to try what I posted below, but take a look and then see what Toshiba tells ya. <span>

found a program that had installed itself called WINDOWS WARNING which was causing the loop effect and driving us all nuts.
    If you can get into control panel--then programs and features? i
    found it at the very bottom of the list and uninstalled it--all good
    now.
    But you may have to go in using- ctrl alt delete--task
    manager--applications--new task---then type in --C:\---then go to
    program files,
    I hope it works for you because it certainly did for me.</p>Here's the link, too, Chopper. http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/...&amp;SiteID=17
    </span>

All-Pro

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Chopper"]

[/quote]

You should... I know I would ask for something from them. I just did a google search for the error message you're getting. This is what I found, dude. Don't want to tell you to try what I posted below, but take a look and then see what Toshiba tells ya. <span>

found a program that had installed itself called WINDOWS WARNING which was causing the loop effect and driving us all nuts.
    If you can get into control panel--then programs and features? i
    found it at the very bottom of the list and uninstalled it--all good
    now.
    But you may have to go in using- ctrl alt delete--task
    manager--applications--new task---then type in --C:\---then go to
    program files,
    I hope it works for you because it certainly did for me.</p>Here's the link, too, Chopper. http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/...&amp;SiteID=17
    </span>[/quote]

Thanks for that. It may work, but I'm still going to wait until they call me back at 1:00.

Now I just need to figure out what to get out of them.

+ Reply to Thread