+ Reply to Thread
Page 3435 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 243529353335338534253433343434353436343734453485353539354435 ... LastLast
Results 34,341 to 34,350 of 55171

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="mjg407"]Lindsay Lohan is hot and she has big boobs, so I'm naturally inclined to trust her, but she needs to shut the hell up for a while. People magazine says:
    <BLOCKQUOTE>Asked by TV's Access Hollywood late Tuesday if there was anything the actress, 21, wanted "to get out there" about the charges against her, Lohan responded:
    "Yes. I am innocent ... did not do drugs they're not mine."
    Amid reports from police that they had received a 911 call from the mother of Lohan's former personal assistant, saying that Lohan was chasing her in an SUV, Lohan also said in her email, "I was almost hit by my assistant Tarin's mom."
    Police found Lohan and the woman in a "heated debate" in the parking lot of Santa Monica's Civic Auditorium at about 1:30 a.m., according to Santa Monica police Lt. Alex Padilla.
    Lohan concluded her brief message with, "I appreciate everyone giving me my privacy."
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

What does that even mean? "I'm innocent"? Of what? Sorcery? Because you sure as hell were driving drunk with cocaine in your pocket.[/quote]

Damn MJG is that all it takes to get your trust, LOL! Nice!
    [/quote]Hey Bleu....hahaha...</P>

Can you introduce me to the Obama Girls...lol</P>

j/k</P>

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="mjg407"]Lindsay Lohan is hot and she has big boobs, so I'm naturally inclined to trust her, but she needs to shut the hell up for a while. People magazine says:
    <BLOCKQUOTE>Asked by TV's Access Hollywood late Tuesday if there was anything the actress, 21, wanted "to get out there" about the charges against her, Lohan responded:
    "Yes. I am innocent ... did not do drugs they're not mine."
    Amid reports from police that they had received a 911 call from the mother of Lohan's former personal assistant, saying that Lohan was chasing her in an SUV, Lohan also said in her email, "I was almost hit by my assistant Tarin's mom."
    Police found Lohan and the woman in a "heated debate" in the parking lot of Santa Monica's Civic Auditorium at about 1:30 a.m., according to Santa Monica police Lt. Alex Padilla.
    Lohan concluded her brief message with, "I appreciate everyone giving me my privacy."
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

What does that even mean? "I'm innocent"? Of what? Sorcery? Because you sure as hell were driving drunk with cocaine in your pocket.[/quote]

Damn MJG is that all it takes to get your trust, LOL! Nice!
    [/quote]Hey Bleu....hahaha...</P>

Can you introduce me to the Obama Girls...lol</P>

j/k</P>

snif snif... everyone has left....snif snif[:'(]

Veteran

Thanks JG...I finally figured it out...I'm such a girl though. I spent more time picking my avatar images then thinking who was gonna be on my team. LOL!

My FF team name is: "Sasha's Souljah's" Hee hee

Hey MJG I'm still here. I was over at yahoo customizing my FF team. I have no clue what I'm doing but hey there's a first time for everything I guess. And Obama's girls are little kids, I've never met them myself. I've seen them but never formally met. Maybe one day I hope.

Veteran

And I intend on being around more...it's almost football time and I must obligate my responsibilities as QB coach...this year I have my work cut out for me. *bowing head for Eli's success*

[quote user="Bleu"]Thanks JG...I finally figured it out...I'm such a girl though. I spent more time picking my avatar images then thinking who was gonna be on my team. LOL!

Hey MJG I'm still here. I was over at yahoo customizing my FF team. I have no clue what I'm doing but hey there's a first time for everything I guess. And Obama's girls are little kids, I've never met them myself. I've seen them but never formally met. Maybe one day I hope.
    [/quote]</P>

hey Bleu,.... uh I meant this woman...... the song is by Obama Girl....... uhhh the other would make me a bit of a sicko..... I can't believe you haven't heard about this yet....</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKsoXHYICqU</P>

Or the pillow fight between the Obama Girl vs the Guiliani Girl... I can't believe this is the future of presidential politics.

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="Bleu"]Thanks JG...I finally figured it out...I'm such a girl though. I spent more time picking my avatar images then thinking who was gonna be on my team. LOL!

[/quote]</p>

hey Bleu,.... uh I meant this woman...... the song is by Obama Girl....... uhhh the other would make me a bit of a sicko..... I can't believe you haven't heard about this yet....</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKsoXHYICqU</p>[/quote]

Oh that Obama girl...yes I have seen this and sorry the comment did kinda throw me. I'm so used to being polite and correct now-a-days I completely missed that one. This chick is psycho, I can't believe she sat down and made a video. She should just be like every other woman that has a crush on him and kept it to herself, lol. Women love this man and I can't blame them, he's a cutie in a politician sorta way, but the making of a music video got her placed on a not so good list. Her name and life is all over his campaign even down to her bra size so I'd stay away...llol.

[quote user="Bleu"]
    Oh that Obama girl...yes I have seen this and sorry the comment did kinda throw me. I'm so used to being polite and correct now-a-days I completely missed that one. This chick is psycho, I can't believe she sat down and made a video. She should just be like every other woman that has a crush on him and kept it to herself, lol. Women love this man and I can't blame them, he's a cutie in a politician sorta way, but the making of a music video got her placed on a not so good list. Her name and life is all over his campaign even down to her bra size so I'd stay away...llol.

[/quote][:$] I hope you would know me better. Well the girl in the video isn't even the songwriter or singer, it's some b-model chick who is now famous. Well he is easier on the eyes than Hillary.....</P>

lol</P>

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="Bleu"]

[/quote][:$] I hope you would know me better. Well the girl in the video isn't even the songwriter or singer, it's some b-model chick who is now famous. Well he is easier on the eyes than Hillary.....</p>

lol</p>[/quote]

Of course I do MJG...please excuse me. I'm telling you, my life has changed so much over the past few months and I hate when I lose me in situations like that. I know you much better.

So did you watch the youtube debates on CNN Monday? It was the best debate so far...the feedback from all of the campaigns is crazy. I mean I don't see how they're gonna go back to the old style w/o having to hear about it.

+ Reply to Thread