+ Reply to Thread
Page 3451 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 245129513351340134413449345034513452345334613501355139514451 ... LastLast
Results 34,501 to 34,510 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="frutepye"]For those in the league, I had to move the draft back to the fifth. One of my cooworkers had her baby and I got a bunch of her hours.[/quote]

Let's bump this up........

Quiet in here..............

Sunday is fine I suppose.... []

hey hey.....</P>

Sorry I've been absent, been working three 14 hour days in a row.... </P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

hey hey.....</p>

Sorry I've been absent, been working three 14 hour days in a row.... </p>[/quote]

I was just going to say where have you been!!!

Why 14 hours!?

Morning all! Did you guys see this? Talk about a BIG family!

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. - It's a girl again for the Duggars. <span style="border-bottom: 1px dashed rgb(0, 102, 204); background: transparent none repeat scroll 0% 50%; cursor: pointer; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" id="lw_1186153011_0">Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar</span> welcomed their 17th child, and seventh daughter, into the world Thursday.

Jennifer Danielle was born at 10:01 a.m. at Saint Mary's Hospital in
    Rogers, Ark., the Duggars said in an interview. Jennifer weighed 8
    pounds, 8 ounces and arrived five days after Michelle's due date.

Less than 30 minutes after giving birth, the Duggars already were talking of having more.</p>

"We'd love to have more," Michelle said, adding that the girls are
    outnumbered seven to 10 in the family. "We love the ruffles and lace."</p>

Jennifer joins the fast-growing Duggar brood, who live in Tontitown
    in a 7,000-square-foot home. All the children whose names start with
    the letter J are home-schooled.</p>

The oldest is 19 and the youngest, before Jennifer, is almost 2 years old.</p>

"We are just so grateful to God for another gift from him," said <span style="border-bottom: 1px dashed rgb(0, 102, 204); background: transparent none repeat scroll 0% 50%; cursor: pointer; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" id="lw_1186153011_1">Jim Bob Duggar</span>, 42, a former state representative. "We are just so thankful to him that everything went just very well."</p>

Jennifer joins siblings Joshua, 19; John David, 17; Janna, 17; Jill,
    16; Jessa, 14; Jinger, 13; Joseph, 12; Josiah, 11; Joy-Anna, 9;
    Jedidiah, 8; Jeremiah, 8; Jason 7; James 6; Justin, 4; Jackson, 3;
    Johannah, almost 2.</p>

The family includes two sets of twins.</p>

Michelle Duggar said that Joshua, Janna, Jill and Jessa were at the
    hospital, but that the rest of the family planned to visit their new
    sister later Thursday.</p>

Michelle Duggar said she started feeling contractions Wednesday night and went to the hospital at about 5 a.m. Thursday.</p>

"It actually went fast," she said. "I guess once I started progressing, it went within 30 minutes."</p>

Jennifer was born via a VBAC or vaginal birth after Caesarean, Jim Bob Duggar said.</p>

The Duggars have been featured on several programs on cable's
    Discovery Health Network. The next special, the Duggar Family Album, is
    scheduled to air next month, Jim Bob Duggar said.</p>

Among the "fun facts" listed on Discovery Health's Web page devoted
    to the Duggars: A baby has been born in every month except June; the
    Duggars have gone through an estimated 90,000 diapers, and Michelle,
    40, has been pregnant for 126 months or 10.5 years of her life.</p>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

hey hey.....</P>

Sorry I've been absent, been working three 14 hour days in a row.... </P>[/quote]

I was just going to say where have you been!!!

Why 14 hours!?

[/quote]I've been flying on a fire out of Santa Maria (near Santa Barbara) CA called the Zaca fire. We came on at 0700 on both Monday and Tuesday and finished at 9 both nights, then 8 to 8 Wednesday and Thursday. We have flown over 142,000 lbs of ******ant since Monday (just our crew and plane)!

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Morning all! Did you guys see this? Talk about a BIG family!

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. - It's a girl again for the Duggars. <SPAN id=lw_1186153011_0 style="BACKGROUND: 0% 50%; CURSOR: pointer; BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(0,102,204) 1px dashed; moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial">Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar</SPAN> welcomed their 17th child, and seventh daughter, into the world Thursday.

Jennifer Danielle was born at 10:01 a.m. at Saint Mary's Hospital in Rogers, Ark., the Duggars said in an interview. Jennifer weighed 8 pounds, 8 ounces and arrived five days after Michelle's due date.

Less than 30 minutes after giving birth, the Duggars already were talking of having more.</P>

"We'd love to have more," Michelle said, adding that the girls are outnumbered seven to 10 in the family. "We love the ruffles and lace."</P>

Jennifer joins the fast-growing Duggar brood, who live in Tontitown in a 7,000-square-foot home. All the children whose names start with the letter J are home-schooled.</P>

The oldest is 19 and the youngest, before Jennifer, is almost 2 years old.</P>

"We are just so grateful to God for another gift from him," said <SPAN id=lw_1186153011_1 style="BACKGROUND: 0% 50%; CURSOR: pointer; BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(0,102,204) 1px dashed; moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial">Jim Bob Duggar</SPAN>, 42, a former state representative. "We are just so thankful to him that everything went just very well."</P>

Jennifer joins siblings Joshua, 19; John David, 17; Janna, 17; Jill, 16; Jessa, 14; Jinger, 13; Joseph, 12; Josiah, 11; Joy-Anna, 9; Jedidiah, 8; Jeremiah, 8; Jason 7; James 6; Justin, 4; Jackson, 3; Johannah, almost 2.</P>

The family includes two sets of twins.</P>

Michelle Duggar said that Joshua, Janna, Jill and Jessa were at the hospital, but that the rest of the family planned to visit their new sister later Thursday.</P>

Michelle Duggar said she started feeling contractions Wednesday night and went to the hospital at about 5 a.m. Thursday.</P>

"It actually went fast," she said. "I guess once I started progressing, it went within 30 minutes."</P>

Jennifer was born via a VBAC or vaginal birth after Caesarean, Jim Bob Duggar said.</P>

The Duggars have been featured on several programs on cable's Discovery Health Network. The next special, the Duggar Family Album, is scheduled to air next month, Jim Bob Duggar said.</P>

Among the "fun facts" listed on Discovery Health's Web page devoted to the Duggars: A baby has been born in every month except June; the Duggars have gone through an estimated 90,000 diapers, and Michelle, 40, has been pregnant for 126 months or 10.5 years of her life.</P>
    [/quote]omg

[quote user="mjg407"]

omg[/quote]

Hahaha... Messed up, right? And she wants more? How've you been, dude?

Japanese TV is so weird....</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-9ht...ather%2Ecom%2F</P>

Hey H, I've been busy. Hahah, Urlacher is smooth...</P>

</P>

+ Reply to Thread