+ Reply to Thread
Page 5392 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4392489252925342538253905391539253935394540254425492 ... LastLast
Results 53,911 to 53,920 of 55168

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"]I bought it - Weekday one $57 bucks ... you buy the beers !!!

[/quote]deal! you ever play knollwood? </P>

CDN was talking about going to wooden sticks</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I've done my good deed as a Giants fan purchasing SB related items. About $400 in total.

Waiting for the blu-ray to come out in a couple weeks and it will complete my collection...

I did not do this for the 2007-2008 Superbowl so I'm making up for it....

[/quote]so far i've bought 2 gmen shirts and a Giants SB sports illustrated subscription.. (havent received either [:'(]) </P>

</P>

its the thought that counts i guess [8-)]</P>

So when does Iran blink....or will they?</P>

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/02/21/wo.../iran-warning/</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I've done my good deed as a Giants fan purchasing SB related items. About $400 in total.

Waiting for the blu-ray to come out in a couple weeks and it will complete my collection...

[/quote]so far i've bought 2 gmen shirts and a Giants SB sports illustrated subscription.. (havent received either [:'(]) </P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Did you email them Bandy?.....you paid for it so they should send it right?</P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]so far i've bought 2 gmen shirts and a Giants SB sports illustrated subscription.. (havent received either [:'(]) </p>

</p>

its the thought that counts i guess [8-)]</p>

[/quote]</p>

Did you email them Bandy?.....you paid for it so they should send it right?</p>[/quote]I've been emailing them

ever since I brought up I'm in Canada the no longer respond to my emails...5 days now

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="bansaw"]I bought it - Weekday one $57 bucks ... you buy the beers !!!

[/quote]deal! you ever play knollwood? </p>

CDN was talking about going to wooden sticks</p>[/quote]no never played but will now

always wanted to play Wooden Sticks... 200 bucks is pretty steep for 18 holes imo

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Did you email them Bandy?.....you paid for it so they should send it right?</P>

[/quote]I've been emailing them

ever since I brought up I'm in Canada the no longer respond to my emails...5 days now

[/quote]</P>

Did they say there is some problem mailing it to Canada? [this is through GMen shop?].....thats not a big deal imo</P>

though playing 12 and 13 from Augusta - the Road Hole (17) the 1st and 18th from St Andrews and the 17th from Sawgrass would be a lot of fun....even the Carnousti holes with the pot bunkers would be great

200 bucks though....

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Did you email them Bandy?.....you paid for it so they should send it right?</P>[/quote]havent yet.. but im gonna be a unhappy bandy if i dont get them.. i paid for ticky me want laundry

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]so far i've bought 2 gmen shirts and a Giants SB sports illustrated subscription.. (havent received either [:'(]) </p>

</p>

its the thought that counts i guess [8-)]</p>

[/quote]</p>

Did you email them Bandy?.....you paid for it so they should send it right?</p>

[/quote]I've been emailing them

[/quote]</p>

Did they say there is some problem mailing it to Canada? [this is through GMen shop?].....thats not a big deal imo</p>[/quote]they no longer ship to Canada at all now...when we ordered they did and charged us 5.95 shipping ...should be around 25 but thats not my fault

but they havent answered if its a problem or not

+ Reply to Thread