+ Reply to Thread
Page 3459 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 245929593359340934493457345834593460346134693509355939594459 ... LastLast
Results 34,581 to 34,590 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

here you go, it's only $18.....

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]I should go get some sleep. Have a good night all!
    [/quote]</P>

LOL!! come on man!! it is 4.15am here and i have to get to work in 45 min. sure u can stay a lill longer...[]</P>

good night man</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]</p>

LOL!! come on man!! it is 4.15am here and i have to get to work in 45 min. sure u can stay a lill longer...[]</p>

good night man</p>[/quote]

Wow really? You're crazy!!!

Veteran

LOL!! come on man!! it is 4.15am here and i have to get to work in 45 min. sure u can stay a lill longer...[]</p>

good night man</p>[/quote]

Hahaha! I wish I could. I don't know how you do it, bro! Alright I'm out for real now!

[quote user="AsianGiant"]here you go, it's only $18.....

[/quote]</P>

hmmm... that doesnt look too bad..!! didn't know that!! next time i m over there i will look into it! thnx man!</P>

[/quote]</p>

hmmm... that doesnt look too bad..!! didn't know that!! next time i m over there i will look into it! thnx man!</p>[/quote]

Don't let anyone hold you down, there's always an answer!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]</P>

LOL!! come on man!! it is 4.15am here and i have to get to work in 45 min. sure u can stay a lill longer...[]</P>

good night man</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

..i know... my nickname has always been "crazy dutchman" ..... i hope i can keep my eyes open today. just didn't want to miss out on my first FF draft. Figured i couldn't go to sleep afterwards, else i will over sleep....</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]</p>

good night man</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

..i know... my nickname has always been "crazy dutchman" ..... i hope i can keep my eyes open today. just didn't want to miss out on my first FF draft. Figured i couldn't go to sleep afterwards, else i will over sleep....</p>[/quote]

Wow! well a+++ for effort, I guess you're about to get ready to work while I am ready to go
    close my eyes!!! Crazy how fast we can communicate yet we are so far....

cya AG

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]</P>

hmmm... that doesnt look too bad..!! didn't know that!! next time i m over there i will look into it! thnx man!</P>

[/quote]

Don't let anyone hold you down, there's always an answer!!
    [/quote]</P>

LOL!! i bet there is! hope they come with european style plugs.. if not i need an other converter for that... </P>

that reminds me: Hey mjg!! long time not seen! remember to bring a international plug when u come to germany! (and some converters)</P>

+ Reply to Thread