+ Reply to Thread
Page 3461 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 246129613361341134513459346034613462346334713511356139614461 ... LastLast
Results 34,601 to 34,610 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

Boring.........

I hope this Strahan stuff is resolved....the longer it plays out.....the angrier I get.................

What a soap opera........

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Yeah baby........[<)]

[/quote]a little bored today?

<DIV class=post-body>

The Insider says that Lindsay Lohan entered the Cirque Lodge drug and alcohol rehab in Sundance, Utah this weekend. It is her third rehab in little more than 6 months. She completed a 30-day course at the Wonderland rehab facility in Los Angeles on February 16th. Less than three months later, she was arrested for DUI after crashing her Mercedes into a curb in Beverly Hills. A police spokesman said a "usable amount" of cocaine was found at the scene. She entered Promises rehab in Malibu one week later, then completed a 45 day stay. When she began her treatment at Promises, it was described as, "a serious medical treatment program, not the in-and-out ruse used by other starlets in the recent past". Eight days after being released, she was arrested for DUI and possession of cocaine. Of her latest stint in rehab, the Insider says: </P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>According to sources within the facility, the 21-year-old star arrived this weekend to begin the intense rehabilitation program that is expected to last a minimum of 30 days.
    The center treats men and women over the age of 18. According to the Cirque Lodge Web site, upon check-in, a thorough mental and physical examination is completed.
    The Lodge was named by Town &amp; Country magazine to be one of the country's top rehabs. For a price tag of $30,000 and up, the rehab offers privacy -- with rooms for 16 residents at a time. Rooms boast spectacular views, Jacuzzi tubs and private fireplaces.
    </BLOCKQUOTE>Well this should break the cycle for sure. Nothing reinforces that you’ve hit rock bottom quite like Jacuzzi tubs and private fireplaces. She'll definitely ponder how far she’s fallen as she sits in the custom cedar sauna or watches a movie in the theater with stadium style seating. The word "hero" gets thrown around a lot these days, but in my opinion, Lindsay Lohan might just be the most courageous hero who ever lived. </DIV>

Anybody around tonight?

[quote user="mjg407"]Anybody around tonight?[/quote]

Sorry I haven't been around, I have been home the last two days sick.

I am such a baby when I am sick, that is my achilles heal. I don't pretend to be macho,
    when I'm sick, I curl up like a fetus and want everyone to leave me alone.... [:$]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Anybody around tonight?[/quote]

I am such a baby when I am sick, that is my achilles heal. I don't pretend to be macho,
    when I'm sick, I curl up like a fetus and want everyone to leave me alone.... [:$]
    [/quote]welcome back... are you home today or at work?

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Anybody around tonight?[/quote]

[/quote]welcome back... are you home today or at work?[/quote]

I am at home sitting in my lazy chair watching a prophecy show on the History Channel
    about 2012 and the end of the world....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Anybody around tonight?[/quote]

I am at home sitting in my lazy chair watching a prophecy show on the History Channel
    [/quote]Really? I'm watching megyn on Fox. That Royal Bank of Scotland commercial is great!

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Anybody around tonight?[/quote]

[/quote]Really? I'm watching megyn on Fox. That Royal Bank of Scotland commercial is great![/quote]

Yeah I was watching her earlier about the Utah disaster. Hope they get those guys out, the outcome
    usually isn't good though....seems like they are taking an awfully long time....

Well Friday is the big day, the doushebag said "he wants to hear it from the judge" so I'm headed up today.

+ Reply to Thread