+ Reply to Thread
Page 3469 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 246929693369341934593467346834693470347134793519356939694469 ... LastLast
Results 34,681 to 34,690 of 55171

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

The Sydney Harold says:
    <BLOCKQUOTE>Hilton once considered breast augmentation surgery before being talked out of it by her father, Rick.
    At the time she said: "I don't need it and I would never get it. It's gross - and it always ends up looking really fake. But if a girl is miserable and that's the only way to make her happy, then that's fine. Years ago I asked my dad for a boob job and he said it would cheapen my image. So I decided not to do it."
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a really good point. Plastic surgery is shallow and superficial and would sully Paris Hiltons good name. She's so classy and dignified, a lot of the experts are saying she might really be a princess from olden days, who came to us from her castle on a cloud as part of an evil witches plan to steal her beauty. Swear to God man. It was on the news. </P>

</P>

<DIV class=post-body>

The Daily Mail says today that Amy Winehouse and her husband have flown to the US to immediately begin an intensive drug counseling and detox program after finally admittingthat they have a serious drug problem. Winehouse, who collapsed last week after taking a ****tail of heroin, ecstasy, cocaine and the horse tranquillizer ketamine, is now thought to be wait did that say "heroin, ecstasy, cocaine and the horse tranquillizer ketamine"? </P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>Winehouse decided to take action over her problems during crisis talks at a five-star hotel in Hampshire where she was recovering with her husband, Blake Fielder-Civil.
    She was reported to have been caught smoking heroin in her suite by a friend, at which point her father Mitch flipped.
    Mitch arrived the next day with his wife Janis, and Fielder-Civil's stepfather Giles Civil and mother Georgette.
    According to a source close to the family, the meeting descended into a row and at one point Mr Winehouse grabbed Mr Civil by the throat.
    The source told a newspaper: "It broke Amy's heart to see her parents and in-laws fighting.
    "That was when she realised the drink and drugs were causing problems for everyone."
    Blake and Winehouse both denied injecting heroin.
    The source said: "At one point both Amy and Blake stripped to prove they had not been using needles.
    "But they realise that if they don't get help now, they will both die young. This is their wake-up call."
    The couple flew to the US later on Saturday and are today in their third day of intensive counselling and detox treatment.
    </BLOCKQUOTE>HOLY SHEESH, HORSE TRANQUILLIZERS?!? Oh my god, that's almost admirable. It's amazing that someone can do that many drugs, that someone who weighs 100 pounds can do drugs made for a 1400 pound animal. This chick is like a superhero, she can't be killed. She's immortal! I heard the cops tried to shoot her one time but she caught the bullet in her teeth, then just laughed. Who will save us?!?! </DIV>

[quote user="mjg407"]The Sydney Harold says:
    <blockquote>Hilton once considered breast augmentation surgery before being talked out of it by her father, Rick.
    At the time she said: "I don't need it and I would never get it. It's gross - and it always ends up looking really fake. But if a girl is miserable and that's the only way to make her happy, then that's fine. Years ago I asked my dad for a boob job and he said it would cheapen my image. So I decided not to do it."
    </blockquote>

That's a really good point. Plastic surgery is shallow and superficial and would sully Paris Hiltons good name. She's so classy and dignified, a lot of the experts are saying she might really be a princess from olden days, who came to us from her castle on a cloud as part of an evil witches plan to steal her beauty. Swear to God man. It was on the news. </p>

</p>[/quote]

Haha, I don't beleive for a second her father cares what she does with her life.
    We should just put PAris, Britney and lohan on a ship to Mars and when they get there ask them
    if they see any signs of life..

When they say no, we say ok thanks...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]hey hey.... bad week.[A][:@][/quote]

What's going on?
    [/quote]On a lighter note</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QC1c9rTumc</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]hey hey.... bad week.[A][:@][/quote]

What's going on?
    [/quote]On a lighter note</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QC1c9rTumc</p>[/quote]

Wow that's crazy.... you can see she hit her head, everyone is jumping for joy but
    didn't care for her head...LOL....

wtf happened to Jenna Jameson? she looks like an anorexic posh spice...</P>

</P>

A 19-year-old young woman is in police custody after she had sex in her car with a 14-year-old boy. Here's more from the <FONT color=#225588>Journal Star</FONT>:

<BLOCKQUOTE>According to court records, on July 22 the alleged victim and two other boys were riding around with Tiffany K. King, 5130 W. Elba St., in her purple 1997 Plymouth Neon.
    When King stopped the car so the alleged victim could get a bag he had left behind, she allegedly told the other boys, “I’ll rape him if he doesn’t have sex with me,” according to the arrest affidavit.
    Around 9:50 p.m. they allegedly drove to a park in Air Park, where the two other boys allegedly got out of the car to go skateboarding and King allegedly had sex with the 14-year-old boy. One of the other boys allegedly saw them having sex.
    King and the boy allegedly had sex again the next day around 11 p.m. in the Arnold Elementary School parking lot.</BLOCKQUOTE>

[quote user="mjg407"]

What's going on?
    [/quote]On a lighter note</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QC1c9rTumc</P>

[/quote]</P>

I don't know if I'm extremely angry that she can do that, or just extremely impressed. THat was ridiculous!</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]A 19-year-old young woman is in police custody after she had sex in her car with a 14-year-old boy. Here's more from the <FONT color=#225588>Journal Star</FONT>:

<BLOCKQUOTE>According to court records, on July 22 the alleged victim and two other boys were riding around with Tiffany K. King, 5130 W. Elba St., in her purple 1997 Plymouth Neon.
    When King stopped the car so the alleged victim could get a bag he had left behind, she allegedly told the other boys, “I’ll rape him if he doesn’t have sex with me,” according to the arrest affidavit.
    Around 9:50 p.m. they allegedly drove to a park in Air Park, where the two other boys allegedly got out of the car to go skateboarding and King allegedly had sex with the 14-year-old boy. One of the other boys allegedly saw them having sex.
    King and the boy allegedly had sex again the next day around 11 p.m. in the Arnold Elementary School parking lot.</BLOCKQUOTE>

[/quote]</P>

Bah why are these people getting arrested, these kids are living the American dream!</P>

<DIV class=post-body>

As most sports blogs have diligently noted by now, generous tax breaks designed to help rebuild the Gulf Coast after Hurricane Katrina are being used to build luxury condominiums near Alabama's home stadium in Tuscaloosa, which is kind of -- um, what's the phrase I'm looking for? -- "several hundred miles inland, and closer to Tennessee than the Gulf Coast."</P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>

About 10 condominium projects are going up in and around Tuscaloosa, and builders are asking up to $1 million for units with granite countertops, king-size bathtubs and Bama decor, including crimson couches and Bear Bryant wall art. While many of the buyers are Crimson Tide alumni or ardent football fans not entitled to any special Katrina-related tax breaks, many others are real estate investors who are purchasing the condos with plans to rent them out. And they intend to take full advantage of the generous tax benefits available to investors under the Gulf Opportunity Zone Act of 2005, or GO Zone. </P></BLOCKQUOTE>

Loophole exploitation? Pork-barrel economics? Benefiting from the hardships of others? I think not. Bama fans NEED these condos if they want to survive the Category 5 storm that is the SEC schedule. Have you ever tried to prepare the spread for your tailgate on a mere formica countertop? Of course you have... if you're one of those barbarians from Auburn. </P></DIV>

+ Reply to Thread