+ Reply to Thread
Page 3471 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 247129713371342134613469347034713472347334813521357139714471 ... LastLast
Results 34,701 to 34,710 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

regards to lohan:</P>

I'd...never mind.</P>

regards to britney:</P>

well, there was that rather obvious thing with Madonna</P>

regards to MTV/ BET:</P>

sometimes you hate feeling like you're getting old(er) then you pop in on one of these stations and you're like "Whoa, when did they start making 'em like that?" LOL</P>

remember when the Real World was actually entertaining and somewhat suprising? now the formula for "success is, one angry (or down)black guy/girl, the token country girl/guy, the openly gay/lesbian, the experimental gay/lesbian, the drama king/queen etc... talk about gimme a break.</P>

regards to Vick"</P>

dude basically lied to the commish way back when and is now implicating himself with this supposed Plea Bargain, good bye NFL hello Arena or CFL.</P>

* and What's up MJG407 !!! how ya' been? Ready for some Jint Football?</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

Hey guys hows it going?

<FONT color=#ff0000>well it's the end of the world as i know with that 1st preseason game we witnessed...</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>then there's the issue with my Yankees struggling for the AL East Crown...</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#000000>outside that I don't have a right to complain. And you?</FONT></P>

Veteran

There was supposed to be a stream that i was going to pick up for the panthers game but when i tried it was offline!!! FFS!!!

Any footage anywhere? Im getting excited for the new season now and am eagerly awaiting the new madden also!

Villa need a win or draw sat tho away to newcastle after Gerrard the cheating aresehole ****ed-us-off last saturday in first game of season!

[quote user="kkr"]

Villa need a win or draw sat tho away to newcastle after Gerrard the cheating aresehole ****ed-us-off last saturday in first game of season!
    [/quote]</P>

? football ? at any rate i detect pain, so i can sympathise with you.</P>

Veteran

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

[quote user="kkr"]

[/quote]</p>

? football ? at any rate i detect pain, so i can sympathise with you.</p>[/quote]
    Well yeah our football, "soccer" as its known in the states! We suffered a bitter loss because of a bad call from the ref that was given because the other teams superstar player begged for it!

Disgraceful, the standard of refereeing in the EPL is really quite poor!

Veteran

I mean would you trust this guy to ref a match -

I think not!

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Tentarium"]He's back...
    [/quote]

Where have you been?
    [/quote]

I told myself to take a break until the season starts up again... I've been working as usual and took a week off to go to Europe...
    [/quote]</P>

hey Guys!!</P>

How is everyone doing lately??</P>

Tent!!! hey man! u came across the pond and didn't say "HI"??? why not??</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
    <H1>Dutch bishop: Call God 'Allah' to ease relations</H1>
    <H2>Roman Catholic leader stokes already heated debate on religion</H2>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20279326/

That's funny, why doesn't he tell people to call Allah, God, then if he using that logic?

But the best part in the article is at the end....

"A spokesman from the union of Moroccan mosques in Amsterdam said Muslims had not asked for such a gesture."

Ha! So not even Muslims are asking for this.....

[/quote]</P>

HUH???? how come u guys get this news from dutchieland, and i don't know of it????</P>

Gee, it is weird overhere! one politician wants to ban the Koran (the holy book for muslims), saying it is like Mein Kamp(f) and here is our Bishop pleaing for this..... 2 extreme thoughts i would say...</P>

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

[quote user="kkr"]

[/quote]</P>

? football ? at any rate i detect pain, so i can sympathise with you.</P>

[/quote]
    Well yeah our football, "soccer" as its known in the states! We suffered a bitter loss because of a bad call from the ref that was given because the other teams superstar player begged for it!

Disgraceful, the standard of refereeing in the EPL is really quite poor!
    [/quote]</P>

Hey KKR! forget bout 'soccer' mate!! in a few moths we will be cheering for our Big Blue Team!! </P>

[Y][&lt;)][B][&lt;)][Y]</P>

</P>

well c ya guys later!!</P>

+ Reply to Thread