+ Reply to Thread
Page 5396 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4396489652965346538653945395539653975398540654465496 ... LastLast
Results 53,951 to 53,960 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]... as a black dude, is this pc garbage reserved for everyone or just us white devils lol[/quote]

oh no everyone has to watch what we say, or do.

had a guy "blow up" at work yesterday versus an older Polish gentleman. Now if you knew the older man, you'd know he is a very respectable, intelligent dude that knows his ****.

I mean I actually hate the PC thing because of many of my personally held beliefs and opinions. As such I often feel like PC is just a "friendly" way of "Covering up F'd up ****" or otherwise sticking a thumb in the eyes of many and saying, "accept it buddy" or be perceived as a bigot, racist, etc

Oh, by the way, in my experience of close to 36 years of life I can say this:
    If a white person is a devil than a black person's a demon.

ergo: people need to let that **** go, we ALL EQUAL, ALL SAME.

I hate racist people, I hate elitist, why can't we just be kind to each other without having to wear sandwich boards that go out of the way to express "difference?"
    [/quote]

Well said and wholeheartedly agree. The problem though is that someone or some group decided to create this PC world we live in. And many people including organizations are taking advantage of that.

This applies to all types of groups for example feminists....oh, you want to join the military? Ok, do the same amount of pushup's as men...

All-Pro

freakin homeland security or whatever their name is... they took my free sports website away and theres a ufc fight this weekend. bandy mad !!!!!

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]... as a black dude, is this pc garbage reserved for everyone or just us white devils lol[/quote]

had a guy "blow up" at work yesterday versus an older Polish gentleman.* Now if you knew the older man, you'd know he is a very respectable, intelligent dude that knows his ****.

I mean I actually hate the PC thing because of many of my personally held beliefs and opinions.* As such I often feel like PC is just a "friendly" way of "Covering up F'd up ****" or otherwise sticking a thumb in the eyes of many and saying, "accept it buddy" or be perceived as a bigot, racist, etc

I hate racist people, I hate elitist, why can't we just be kind to each other without having to wear sandwich boards that go out of the way to express "difference?"
    [/quote]

Well said and wholeheartedly agree. The problem though is that someone or some group decided to create this PC world we live in. And many people including organizations are taking advantage of that.

This applies to all types of groups for example feminists....oh, you want to join the military? Ok, do the same amount of pushup's as men...

[/quote]ok good were all going through it than.. just felt they were pilin on us crackers lol

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]... as a black dude, is this pc garbage reserved for everyone or just us white devils lol[/quote]

had a guy "blow up" at work yesterday versus an older Polish gentleman.* Now if you knew the older man, you'd know he is a very respectable, intelligent dude that knows his ****.

I mean I actually hate the PC thing because of many of my personally held beliefs and opinions.* As such I often feel like PC is just a "friendly" way of "Covering up F'd up ****" or otherwise sticking a thumb in the eyes of many and saying, "accept it buddy" or be perceived as a bigot, racist, etc

[/quote]

[/quote]ok good were all going through it than.. just felt they were pilin on us crackers lol[/quote]

crackers?? Iol

All-Pro

how are you Mr PA?

ready for some baseball yet?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]... as a black dude, is this pc garbage reserved for everyone or just us white devils lol[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

good point about how women should have the same standards as men when it comes to the military...jobs like cops or firefighters and most importantly being in the military protecting this country cant afford to have different standards for women imo...Im all for equality but when it comes to putting my life and freedom in someones hands I want the grading system even.

All-Pro

ban where you at.. help a brother out with a new free streaming sports website..

[quote user="bandwgn86"]how are you Mr PA?

ready for some baseball yet?[/quote]

im def ready...still into the knicks and basketball but that will all change in march...actually going to catch a game at the skydome this year when the yanks are in town along with a trip to seattle..I've been to the skydome once before when the jays were on top in the early 90's it was the coolest place to watch a game at that time from my hotel room inside the stadium..I was a kid so it was extra neat..actually got to meet roberto alomar, who lived in a hotel room inside the stadium during the season..lol

All-Pro

All-Pro

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]how are you Mr PA?

ready for some baseball yet?[/quote]

im def ready...still into the knicks and basketball but that will all change in march...actually going to catch a game at the skydome this year when the yanks are in town along with a trip to seattle..I've been to the skydome once before when the jays were on top in the early 90's it was the coolest place to watch a game at that time from my hotel room inside the stadium..I was a kid so it was extra neat..actually got to meet roberto alomar, who lived in a hotel room inside the stadium during the season..lol[/quote]i think he still lives there hahaha only problem with the skydome is one its not called the skydome anymore and two its in Toronto

+ Reply to Thread