+ Reply to Thread
Page 3481 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 248129813381343134713479348034813482348334913531358139814481 ... LastLast
Results 34,801 to 34,810 of 55171

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]fire fighter??? i'm lost in the sauce...having a mimbo moment[/quote]</P>

Flew in Navy (P-3 orions) got out as a LCDR (Major to you) in October to come be chief pilot for www.aerounion.com</P>

Sorry for the confusion. </P>

that's real cool, wow, i took you for a NCO because you seem so down to earth, most CO's i knew were somewhat standoffish.</P>

****</P>

for the Jints Q &amp; A i had a hard time following because of jerkiness and frequent blackouts with the video replay. i don't think any of my ? were answered. oh well.</P>

(must get on a reality TV show LOL)</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

that's real cool, wow, i took you for a NCO because you seem so down to earth, most CO's i knew were somewhat standoffish.</P>

****</P>

for the Jints Q &amp; A i had a hard time following because of jerkiness and frequent blackouts with the video replay. i don't think any of my ? were answered. oh well.</P>

(must get on a reality TV show LOL)</P>

[/quote]</P>
    <H3 align=center>The Baloonist</H3>

A man is flying in a hot air balloon and realizes he is lost. He reduces height and spots a man down below. He lowers the balloon further and shouts: "Excuse me, can you tell me where I am?"

The man below says: "Yes, you're in a hot air balloon, hovering 30 feet above this field."

"You must be an NCO", says the balloonist.

"I am" replies the man. "How did you know."

"Well" says the balloonist, "everything you have told me is technically correct, but it's no use to anyone."

The man below says "you must be an Officer".

"I am" replies the balloonist, "but how did you know?"

"Well", says the man, "you don't know where you are, or where you're going, but you expect me to be able to help. You're in the same position you were before we met, but now it's my fault."</P>

Here you go... the funny thing is that my boss now (dir of flt ops) is a retired E-9.</P>
    <H3 align=center>The Chain of Command</H3>

ADMIRAL/GENERAL
    Leaps tall buildings in a single bound, is more powerful than a locomotive, is faster than a speeding bullet, walks on water, and gives policy to God.

CAPTAIN/COLONEL
    Leaps short buildings with a single bound, is more powerful than a switch engine, is just as fast as a speeding bullet, walks on water if it is calm, and talks to God.

COMMANDER/LT COLONEL
    Leaps short buildings with a running start and a favorable wind, is almost as powerful as a switch engine, is faster than a speeding BB, walks on water in an indoor pool, and talks to God if a special chit is approved.

LT COMMANDER/MAJOR
    Barely clears quonset huts, loses tugs-of-war with a locomotive, can fire a speeding bullet, swims well, and is occasionally addressed by God.

LIEUTENANT/CAPTAIN
    Makes high marks when trying to leap buildings, is run over by locomotives, can fire a handgun without inflicting self-injury, can doggie paddle, and talks to animals.

LTJG/1LT
    Runs into buildings, recognizes locomotives two out of three times, is not issued ammunition, can stay afloat if properly instructed, and talks to himself.

ENSIGN/2LT
    Falls over door sills when trying to enter buildings, says, "Look at the Choo Choo.", wets himself with a water pistol, and mumbles to himself.

CPO/SNCO
    Lifts buildings and walks under them, kicks locomotives off the tracks, catches speeding bullets in his teeth and chews them, and freezes water with a single glance. He is God! </P>

with all due respect and humility Sir, i would have LOVED to serve under you.</P>

you remind me of my first LTC, he loved talking about the WWF (then) and despite the fact he was Infantry loved us Tankers something fierce. the guy after him was Special Ops and hated us something terrible. </P>

*** </P>

i caught bits and pieces of the Little League WS featuring Mass. and Ohio, poor kid (P) ends up giving up a stand up double that drives in both the tying and go ahead run. he looked like he could burst into tears, but then comes back and drills like 2 fastballs flawlessly. due to this year's rules he reached his max allowed pitch count of 85 and got pulled. but i admired his heart and courage-- we should make him a Yankee, just kidding, or am I?[]</P>

with all due respect and humility Sir, i would have LOVED to serve under you.</P>

you remind me of my first LTC, he loved talking about the WWF (then) and despite the fact he was Infantry loved us Tankers something fierce. the guy after him was Special Ops and hated us something terrible. </P>[/quote]Thanks, when I was the Maintenance Officer and my time in the desert as Det OIC my guys loved me. Best time was being the Det OIC since I rarely had adult supervision. Its one of those things that is hard to describe to folks, and you can equate it to football. I had guys that loved me, and I was a hardass, but I would also work along side them and they knew I would keep the old man off of them if the effed up, when you are a dich all the time and then don't stand up for the guys (Like TC) they hate you and feed you to the wolves.

Do I sense a little male bonding going on here?

seriously there's nothing wrong with being a hard a** as long as you still respect your soldiers/sailors or players in this sense.</P>

discipline is not a bad thing in itself, but abusiveness is. i am anxious to see what our Jints will really do come the regular season.</P>

AG you missed it, last nighta few of us30 thru 40 somethings were having a 80s TV Show trivia name off (in a thread called Questions something or Something Questions), anyway it was a blast walking down memory lane, wished you were logged on. i know you would have thrown some good ones out there.</P>

AG you missed it, last nighta few of us30 thru 40 somethings were having a 80s TV Show trivia name off (in a thread called Questions something or Something Questions), anyway it was a blast walking down memory lane, wished you were logged on. i know you would have thrown some good ones out there.</p>[/quote]

I would have loved to join that. I've got many shows that I wonder if people ever watched!!

But let's chill out on the age thing...I'm not even 30 yet!!! []

<FONT color=#ff0000>[:O]</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>infant [:P]...</FONT></P>

+ Reply to Thread