+ Reply to Thread
Page 3484 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 248429843384343434743482348334843485348634943534358439844484 ... LastLast
Results 34,831 to 34,840 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Bleu"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I can't beleive how many people are trashing Tiki on the NBC debut thread on TAGF....

Everyone has short short memories as to what he has done for the club.... [:$]

He didn't criticize Eli last night, he said exactly what everyone already knows. Fans just
    don't want to hear it...
    [/quote]

I mean I'm not gonna trash him, however, this emphasis on Eli being a leader and all is just not who he is. I think ppl are just sick of Tiki throwing folks under the bus, especially NY Giant players & coaches. I love Tiki but damn, picking Rivers and Ben over Eli was a little disappointing. I wouldn't want either over Eli as he's the Giants QB...he (Tiki) acts like he doesn't like the team he just recently left. There seems to be some bad blood there and it is tiresome listening to him speak negatively about the Giants. I'm disappointed that this was his first broadcast and he had nothing positive to say about his former team quite frankly.
    [/quote]

I have to agree......I love Tiki the player....but the crap that has come out of his mouth makes me ill............

But this is his new job....I am sure we will hear more.............whatever..........
    [/quote]

I agree and I'll just tune him out just like every other "expert" that feels they have an opinion. It's just a shame, b/c I do love the guy and miss his presence terribly.

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="lawl"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Joshie Poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    With a 50 yard FG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hellz YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[<)] [<)] [<)]
    [/quote]</p>

Yeah yeah [D]</p>[/quote]

YAY Joshie Poo!!!!!!!!!!!

The fan club rejoices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Now that was a thing of greatness. I held my breath and put my face in my jersey and when I heard silence I knew he made it. Now this is what we've been missing as fans...a reliable kicker.

Veteran

Dayum JG, you're so close to 10,000 it's scary. I remember when we were neck and neck. So any word on all of these injuries minus Jennings? Any news on Strahan and his foolishness?

[quote user="Bleu"]Dayum JG, you're so close to 10,000 it's scary. I remember when we were neck and neck. So any word on all of these injuries minus Jennings? Any news on Strahan and his foolishness?
    [/quote]

I know......lol

Well...Strahan should be back this week....whatever.........

Demps might take 2-3 weeks...
    Smith's concussion doesn't seem to be that bad.......
    Madison....I dunno.....might be a bit worrisome.......

My heart just broke with Jennings.........he is such a nice guy..............[U]

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Bleu"]Dayum JG, you're so close to 10,000 it's scary. I remember when we were neck and neck. So any word on all of these injuries minus Jennings? Any news on Strahan and his foolishness?
    [/quote]

I know......lol

My heart just broke with Jennings.........he is such a nice guy..............[U]
    [/quote]

Yeah Jennings is a huge loss b/c of the potential and what he showed last night. We seem to fall short to depth b/c of injuries so I'm not happy about it, but I hope they bounce back. Still very proud of them and their performance last night.

Veteran

Where is everybody? I thought this place was booming during the week days with the season so close.

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I can't beleive how many people are trashing Tiki on the NBC debut thread on TAGF....

Everyone has short short memories as to what he has done for the club.... [:$]

He didn't criticize Eli last night, he said exactly what everyone already knows. Fans just
    don't want to hear it...
    [/quote]

I mean I'm not gonna trash him, however, this emphasis on Eli being a leader and all is just not who he is. I think ppl are just sick of Tiki throwing folks under the bus, especially NY Giant players &amp; coaches. I love Tiki but damn, picking Rivers and Ben over Eli was a little disappointing. I wouldn't want either over Eli as he's the Giants QB...he (Tiki) acts like he doesn't like the team he just recently left. There seems to be some bad blood there and it is tiresome listening to him speak negatively about the Giants. I'm disappointed that this was his first broadcast and he had nothing positive to say about his former team quite frankly.
    [/quote]

I think what we have here is a mixture of reverse discrimination and some bad blood.

Does Eli need to be more of a leader? Yes...was he shy and quiet when Tiki/Strahan/Shockey
    were there? Yes, because he was the "newbie" and probably felt a little out of place to tell
    people what to do. After all these years, it is now his TEAM and he does need to do what it takes
    to be a true leader.

As for the reverse discrimination, he probably fears being a homer so he says more worse things
    about his own team, to gain credibility, obviously at the expense of his older team..

<font color="#000080">oh btw, HEY BLUE!!!!</font>

Aren't you thrilled about Joshie Poo AG...aren't you glad I made VP of the fan club.....did you tell all your friends............

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Bleu"]Dayum JG, you're so close to 10,000 it's scary. I remember when we were neck and neck. So any word on all of these injuries minus Jennings? Any news on Strahan and his foolishness?
    [/quote]

I know......lol

[/quote]

Yeah Jennings is a huge loss b/c of the potential and what he showed last night. We seem to fall short to depth b/c of injuries so I'm not happy about it, but I hope they bounce back. Still very proud of them and their performance last night.
    [/quote]

I liked the effort that Jennings put in, but I fear he's another Tim Carter, ya know, one of those
    "talented" guys that everyone always wants to be played but get injured every chance they get.
    As players get old, we keep holding onto these "talented" players.

We gotta let Jennings go, move on and build up a good solid team.
    As for Will Demps, as a half asian brother, he's gotta go to, he's injury prone.
    I will give Smith a pass on his concussion, but I hope he's not injury prone as well..

Madison can obviously show what he CAN do and what he WAS before he got OLD...

His hamstring comes back every year....

It is very hard for a tight knit defense to play well when the guy next to you has a new # and
    new name....

Just like the Yankees line-up, you need chemistry, and you can't build chemistry playing
    musical chairs with your players....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Aren't you thrilled about Joshie Poo AG...aren't you glad I made VP of the fan club.....did you tell all your friends............
    [/quote]

I choose not to comment..... []

+ Reply to Thread