+ Reply to Thread
Page 3488 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 248829883388343834783486348734883489349034983538358839884488 ... LastLast
Results 34,871 to 34,880 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

LOL, George Lucas is an Emperor in his own world, er, galaxy, far,far away.</P>

he ain't that bad but....</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I just watched the original Star Wars with my soon to be stepdaughter (8) and I had a bunch of questions.....</P>

How is it that R2 and C3P0 don't remember Tatooine? Wasn't 3PO built there? Why would Obi-wan not remember R2 either? </P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

<FONT color=#ff0000>[:O]</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>infant [:P]...</FONT></P>[/quote]hahaha!

[quote user="mjg407"]

I just watched the original Star Wars with my soon to be stepdaughter (8) and I had a bunch of questions.....</p>

How is it that R2 and C3P0 don't remember Tatooine? Wasn't 3PO built there? Why would Obi-wan not remember R2 either? </p>[/quote]

Hey I can explain this but I am on the phone....lol...hold on...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

I just watched the original Star Wars with my soon to be stepdaughter (8) and I had a bunch of questions.....</P>

How is it that R2 and C3P0 don't remember Tatooine? Wasn't 3PO built there? Why would Obi-wan not remember R2 either? </P>[/quote]

[/quote]long conversation...lol

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

I just watched the original Star Wars with my soon to be stepdaughter (8) and I had a bunch of questions.....</p>

How is it that R2 and C3P0 don't remember Tatooine? Wasn't 3PO built there? Why would Obi-wan not remember R2 either? </p>[/quote]

[/quote]long conversation...lol[/quote]

Sorry I was talking to my friend that broke his arm, he's been bored at home doing nothing
    since he can't work for awhile...

In Episode 3, Yoda tells Obi Wan to wipe out the memories of the androids because they knew
    of the twin babies. The loophole for Obi-Wan not remembering is that he says he doesn't ever
    remember owning a droid, which is true, he never owned R2..

Of course the obvious answer to both these questions is that they did a bad job, horrific job
    merging the 2 trilogies together.

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]long conversation...lol[/quote]

Sorry I was talking to my friend that broke his arm, he's been bored at home doing nothing
    since he can't work for awhile...

In Episode 3, Yoda tells Obi Wan to wipe out the memories of the androids because they knew
    of the twin babies. The loophole for Obi-Wan not remembering is that he says he doesn't ever
    remember owning a droid, which is true, he never owned R2..

Of course the obvious answer to both these questions is that they did a bad job, horrific job
    merging the 2 trilogies together.

[/quote]

What's up guys? AG, didn't you and I have a conversation on this a while back as well?

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

What's up guys? AG, didn't you and I have a conversation on this a while back as well?
    [/quote]

You know what, I think we did because this conversation sounds familiar!!!

come on Jints, in the land of Hollywood anything's possible and you never bring logic and reasoning into ANY Sci-fi discussion. yeah, it's in the un-written by-laws of geekdom...</P>

I am kinda privy to the original trilogy BUT i do love the specialFX and Jango and dart maul and angry anakin/vader-stein!!!!</P>

and now another Indy Jones is in the works. Gives us older guys a lil inspiration huh?</P>

speaking of sci-i, i still have yet to watch 300, and i don't really have an interest in it? is that bad?</P>

I LOVED Gladiator, liked Troy a lot and of course the original Conan:the Barbarian, but this movie looks like all special FX, a atypical hollywood scropt/storyline loosely based upon historical events and well; I get the feeling that I just won't like it.</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

come on Jints, in the land of Hollywood anything's possible and you never bring logic and reasoning into ANY Sci-fi discussion. yeah, it's in the un-written by-laws of geekdom...</p>

I am kinda privy to the original trilogy BUT i do love the specialFX and Jango and dart maul and angry anakin/vader-stein!!!!</p>

and now another Indy Jones is in the works. Gives us older guys a lil inspiration huh?</p>

speaking of sci-i, i still have yet to watch 300, and i don't really have an interest in it? is that bad?</p>

I LOVED Gladiator, liked Troy a lot and of course the original Conan:the Barbarian, but this movie looks like all special FX, a atypical hollywood scropt/storyline loosely based upon historical events and well; I get the feeling that I just won't like it.</p>[/quote]

Oh no!!! You are wrong, you owe it to yourself to watch 300!! I just watched it 2 weeks ago
    for the first time and it is HOT....trust me, it is an instant collectors....

Gladiator is one of my favs, and these guys would kill Maximus....and Troy blindfolded...

+ Reply to Thread