+ Reply to Thread
Page 3489 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 248929893389343934793487348834893490349134993539358939894489 ... LastLast
Results 34,881 to 34,890 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

hmmm perhaps i'll order it with on-demand....</P>

what about that other flick? the one also based on a comic book in which a native american(?) battles norsemen(?) who killed his family? all psuedo-Conan about it.</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

hmmm perhaps i'll order it with on-demand....</p>

what about that other flick? the one also based on a comic book in which a native american(?) battles norsemen(?) who killed his family? all psuedo-Conan about it.</p>[/quote]

Are you talking about Pathfinder, bro? I never saw it but a lot of people didn't like it. AG's right about 300, definitely check it out! I was one of the guys pestering him to see it. If you liked Gladiator, you'll like 300, trust me...

Okay AG, but then why doesn't C3PO or R2 remember

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]Okay AG, but then why doesn't C3PO or R2 remember[/quote]

If I can answer this, AG, I believe Bail Organa mentioned something about having the droids memories erased at the end of Revenge of the Sith.

what about that other flick? the one also based on a comic book in which a native american(?) battles norsemen(?) who killed his family? all psuedo-Conan about it.</P>

[/quote]300 Rocked.... </P>

No movie will ever replace the original Conan...</P>

What is best in life?</P>

"Crush Your Enemies, See them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of the women"</P>

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="mjg407"]Okay AG, but then why doesn't C3PO or R2 remember[/quote]

If I can answer this, AG, I believe Bail Organa mentioned something about having the droids memories erased at the end of Revenge of the Sith.
    [/quote]you guys are starting to scare me.... were you there?</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOcKGc8ycCA</P>

</P>

j/k</P>

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="mjg407"]Okay AG, but then why doesn't C3PO or R2 remember[/quote]

[/quote]you guys are starting to scare me.... were you there?</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOcKGc8ycCA</p>

</p>

j/k</p>[/quote]

LOL! I saw that a while back, pretty funny... Nah, sorry to disappoint ya, dude, I wasn't... []

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

[/quote]300 Rocked.... </P>

No movie will ever replace the original Conan...</P>

What is best in life?</P>

<FONT size=5>"Crush Your Enemies, See them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of the women"</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

that is the BEST LINE EVER!!!!!! and, "Does Marsalis Wallace look like a b***h?"</P>

GMenFan4Ever, would you say that 300 is worth purchasing. i know you guys liked it a lot but i have a DVD collection of damn near1000,and the wife is not to big on me adding on and adding on.</P>

But I'll defy her if the gods will it!!!! [:O]</P>

</P>

MJG407, check these geeks out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akNJ6...6D&amp;index=0</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

that is the BEST LINE EVER!!!!!! and, "Does Marsalis Wallace look like a b***h?"</p>

GMenFan4Ever, would you say that 300 is worth purchasing. i know you guys liked it a lot but i have a DVD collection of damn near1000,and the wife is not to big on me adding on and adding on.</p>

But I'll defy her if the gods will it!!!! [:O]</p>[/quote]

Pulp Fiction kicks *****! Great flick... Yeah, if the missus doesn't mind, definitely... I've been broke lately but will pick up a copy this week some time.

300 was awesome, however, I definitely think it was worth it to see it at the theater..</P>

</P>

hahahaha transformer geeks...rofl</P>

BTW, Harooni is once again sinking to new lows. Defending Vick thinking the punishment is too harsh.</P>

+ Reply to Thread