+ Reply to Thread
Page 3490 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 249029903390344034803488348934903491349235003540359039904490 ... LastLast
Results 34,891 to 34,900 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

if you notice i tend to steer clear of the topics regarding high profile athletes. i said my piece regarding Vick and that's that. Dude is guilty, attempted to lie, basically got uncovered and now he has to face the punishment. end of the story.</P>

Tiki: Loved him as a Giant, understand that he's media now, realized that during the halftime segment he was constantly being goaded to talk bad about Eli and Big Blue, understand he couldn't side-step it to well, and once agian falls victim to the now common Tiki bash-a-thon.</P>

Stray: turns out he's human, made some errors, reveals he's likes money and not grueling 2-a-days, seems to miss the comraderie of his buddies. and perhaps learning from o'Tiki Bear's mistakes; opts to not go out the bad guy but a Jint through and true!</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

if you notice i tend to steer clear of the topics regarding high profile athletes. i said my piece regarding Vick and that's that. Dude is guilty, attempted to lie, basically got uncovered and now he has to face the punishment. end of the story.</P>

Tiki: Loved him as a Giant, understand that he's media now, realized that during the halftime segment he was constantly being goaded to talk bad about Eli and Big Blue, understand he couldn't side-step it to well, and once agian falls victim to the now common Tiki bash-a-thon.</P>

Stray: turns out he's human, made some errors, reveals he's likes money and not grueling 2-a-days, seems to miss the comraderie of his buddies. and perhaps learning from o'Tiki Bear's mistakes; opts to not go out the bad guy but a Jint through and true!</P>[/quote]well I could never keep my mouth shut, hence my pissing off enough 0-5/0-6's in my career to facilitate my decision too transition to a civilian career. I agree with all you said, with the ception that I also think Stray realizes his bluff has been called, and the D looked pretty good without him last week, so poo or get off the pot time has come for him.

To the left, to the right, lets do this dance.... hey hey

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="mjg407"]Okay AG, but then why doesn't C3PO or R2 remember[/quote]

If I can answer this, AG, I believe Bail Organa mentioned something about having the droids memories erased at the end of Revenge of the Sith.
    [/quote]

That's what I just said!!!

300 = Instant collectors, if you have 1000 movies, you must make it 1001...

Pathfinder = Never saw it, and it looked really hokey in the commercial so I doubt it's
    a good movie. I'd skip it...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="mjg407"]Okay AG, but then why doesn't C3PO or R2 remember[/quote]

If I can answer this, AG, I believe Bail Organa mentioned something about having the droids memories erased at the end of Revenge of the Sith.
    [/quote]

That's what I just said!!!
    [/quote]Do you eat at Burger King? </P>

j/k</P>

"Burger King where all dragon masters eat"</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOcKGc8ycCA</P>

Veteran

Anyone have any dinner suggestions...I don't cook but I can so go easy on me. []

If I have to eat another Lean Cuisine or Healthy Choice I'm gonna go crazy!

[quote user="Bleu"]Anyone have any dinner suggestions...I don't cook but I can so go easy on me. []

If I have to eat another Lean Cuisine or Healthy Choice I'm gonna go crazy!
    [/quote]

Salad with grilled chicken.......yum yum in the tum tum! []

On my way to work, I came up with a theory about Tiki.

Basically, Tiki has always been a goal oriented person, never letting anyone or so it seems,
    get in the way of his goals. He literally did everything he could as a player to put the Giants
    on his shoulders to get them to the promise land. You can't ask for anything more out of a player.
    Strahan essentially has done the samething for the team as a defensive player.

The way he retired from the team was not what he had in mind, issues with the coach, perhaps
    issues with players and the constant media rumors of his retirement(although that was his fault).

So now as a commentator(not journalist) he has the opportunity to allow some of his bitterness about
    the ended relationship flow through.

I admit the early criticism on Eli before season has even started is a bit mind boggling but again that
    is due to the manner in which he left the team.

In his eyes, he hoped that releasing the "retirement" rumors would allow his team to pick up the
    slack and play hard one last time for that beloved ring. But with an 8-8 record, it was very much
    half ***-ed...

So in all his glory and hard work, his team did not return the same effort...

Thoughts?

+ Reply to Thread