+ Reply to Thread
Page 3495 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 249529953395344534853493349434953496349735053545359539954495 ... LastLast
Results 34,941 to 34,950 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

you do me way to much credit, i was a e-4 promotable just before i got hurt...yep just as i was prepping for the boards and studying, my legs got messed up, well knees. </P>

as a gunner, though, i was basically a supervisor and still had to take care of the soldiers ranked under me, not just my driver and loader...</P>

sorry to let you down. I was probably the one e4 that everyone knew should have been a sergeant, 'cause despite my rank, i still got responsiblities a sergeant would get plus the duties. managed to walk away with a Commendation, an AAM and a ARCOM.</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

you do me way to much credit, i was a e-4 promotable just before i got hurt...yep just as i was prepping for the boards and studying, my legs got messed up, well knees. </P>

as a gunner, though, i was basically a supervisor and still had to take care of the soldiers ranked under me, not just my driver and loader...</P>

sorry to let you down. I was probably the one e4 that everyone knew should have been a sergeant, 'cause despite my rank, i still got responsiblities a sergeant would get plus the duties. managed to walk away with a Commendation, an AAM and a ARCOM.</P>[/quote]Not too much credit at all, you just seem a lot more mature, in a good way.[]

<DIV class=post-body>LiHO was charged with seven misdemeanors as a result of her two arrests for DUI. She was not charged with any felonies. She was not charged with possession of cocaine, even though cocaine was in her car for the first arrest and in her pocket for the second one. She could have faced up to 6 years in jail if she was found guilty of all the charges she was actually arrested for, including 2 DUIs, 2 counts of possession of cocaine, transporting a narcotic into a custodial facility, driving on a suspended license, drinking underage and fleeing the scene of an accident, but since the DA only filed misdemeanor charges, she now faces 4 days in jail. Breitbart News says:
    <BLOCKQUOTE>
    <DIV align=left>The district attorney charged the 21-year-old actress with two counts each of driving under the influence, driving with a blood-alcohol level above .08 percent and being under the influence of cocaine and one count of reckless driving.
    </DIV></BLOCKQUOTE>And TMZ adds:
    <BLOCKQUOTE>In deciding whether to file felony cocaine charges, the D.A. always looks at the person and the circumstances. In Lohan's case, the fact that she was busted twice in a short period of time actually helped her. It shows someone is struggling with an addiction problem. The fact that each time she was busted, she immediately checked into a rehab facility also helped her case. Also, her age -- 21 -- and the fact that her upbringing was extremely unstable -- also worked in her favor.</BLOCKQUOTE>Keep in mind that Lindsay had a .12 blood alcohol level on her second arrest and a .15 on her first. The legal limit is .08. That's almost twice the legal limit. How drunk do you have to befor it it be a felony? Jesus, some beer is only 3.2 percent alcohol. They could have tested the damn beer and it would almost be the same percentage of alcohol as Lindsay. So if you're a bottle of beer and you can reach the peddles, feel free to do some coke and race around the streets of LA. Apparently that's not a problem. </DIV>
    <DIV class=post-body></DIV>
    <DIV class=post-body>Okay kiddies, here's your lesson, be a dirtbag, have ****ty parents, and get arrested really close to the first time and you will be free as a bird. Our legal system is frakked.</DIV>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

sorry to let you down. I was probably the one e4 that everyone knew should have been a sergeant, 'cause despite my rank, i still got responsiblities a sergeant would get plus the duties. managed to walk away with a Commendation, an AAM and a ARCOM.</P>

[/quote]Not too much credit at all, you just seem a lot more mature, in a good way.[][/quote]</P>

</P>

I had a pretty rough life to be honest. when i enlisted i was all gung ho about it. without being braggadocious(sp), i was a real Squared Away soldier and many a TC (Tank Commander) fought to get me on his track. For quite some time i drove for my Lt before i gunned on my own tank.</P>

I had big dreams as an Armor Soldier and when i got hurt, they offered me a pencil pushing job. pride got in the way and I left instead. I wanted to be the tip of the spear, not the shaft.</P>

But i'm married and got two kids so my priorities had to shift and now i am about to finish up school, Electronic Systems Tech and hopefully do what i can for them. (trust me, I'm no saint, not by a longshot)</P>

***</P>

Good Lord, TAGF is a mess!!!! what is it? the 6th grade?</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Disgusting....</P>

Lindsay Lohans attorney has agreed to a plea and she will serve 1 day in jail for her 2 DUIs, 2 counts of possession of cocaine, transporting a narcotic into a custodial facility, driving on a suspended license, drinking underage and fleeing the scene of an accident. This is not to say she will serve 24 hours. She can actually surrender to authorities just before midnight and then be released just after midnight. TMZ says: </P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>By law, Lohan becomes a second offender (with two DUIs) and must serve a minimum of four days in jail. But the judge cut that in half by ordering her to perform 10 days of community service in lieu of two of the days. He also gave Lindsay one day credit for time served when she was busted. That means she gets a grand total of one day in jail.
    The judge said Lohan will serve 36 months probation and attend an alcohol education program for 18 months.
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

Well this should break the cycle for sure. Before she thought she was above the law, but now she may get up to 30 minutes behind bars. </P>

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Yo yo yo Bleu!

Strahan is still MIA....they are gonna need to put his face on a milk carton soon............oy!

I'll be back later...I have to get some coffee............

[/quote]

On the way to work, they said that he may retire afterall and that the holdout WAS about money...

WTF is going on?
    [/quote]

If he does after all of this...I'm done with former Giants players for the season. Why can't we just have normal players that leave and keep the drama at home. Sheesh!

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]

GQ, the magazine for closeted gay men who aren't quite ready for the leap of gayness that is Men's Health, features several of the NFL's most talented young quarterbacks, plus Ben Rothlesberger, in this month's issue. </p>

For your viewing pleasure, you deserve to see Browns QB <strike>James Dean</strike> Brady Quinn, plus JaMarcus Russell in a coat he borrowed from Vin Diesel in XXX. Matt Leinart only did the shoot because he got to keep the model.</p>

In a related story, be sure to look for Trent Green's favorite places to eat a 5 a.m. breakfast in next month's AARP Magazine. </p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

more at Kissing Suzy Kolber </p>[/quote]

Mmmmmm they look delish!

[quote user="mjg407"]I kick the snot out of that homocommie...[/quote]

Did I strike the wrong chord? []

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Morning All. just two days away from the weekend.woot!!![/quote]

Sounds like you are beginning to like this thread?? []
    [/quote]</p>

oh yeah. this is a whimsical thread of unabashed chit chat minus the chaos that is TAGF. seems like people over "here" are more down to earth and approachable. plus gives me a chance to speak flippantly and sarcastically without extreme censorship.</p>

also why i like the Un Official Yanks thread too.</p>

you have no idea how homesick i've been since moving out here so any interaction with people back home is a positive medication for my mind....</p>

ack, i digress. If Stray retires after all this hub bub, i think he'll still get crucified by the greater Giant Nation; not nearly as bad as o' tiki bear, but close enough. i hope he just kinda gives it one more year and then leaves on that note.</p>[/quote]

Glad you like it here. Just be careful, it's easy to forget that this is a public board.

I've said a lot of things here forgetting that anyone can just read it... [:$]

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Yo yo yo Bleu!

Strahan is still MIA....they are gonna need to put his face on a milk carton soon............oy!

I'll be back later...I have to get some coffee............

[/quote]

On the way to work, they said that he may retire afterall and that the holdout WAS about money...

WTF is going on?
    [/quote]

If he does after all of this...I'm done with former Giants players for the season. Why can't we just have normal players that leave and keep the drama at home. Sheesh!
    [/quote]

It's almost Friday now, I think on Sunday Night Football they said early THIS week the Strahan
    saga will be over. Nope....I don't think so!!!!

They said he's coming back to NY but that doesn't necessarily mean he's going to contact
    the Giants....

Great.........

+ Reply to Thread