+ Reply to Thread
Page 5399 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4399489952995349538953975398539954005401540954495499 ... LastLast
Results 53,981 to 53,990 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

and this....for good measure</P>

long live "Bar"!!! and see....she would have no problem with an M16</P>

</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]ok good were all going through it than.. just felt they were pilin on us crackers lol[/quote]

I'd say we are all pretty logical around here. I don't know if anyone of us associate with others that think too differently. If you do, I'd think it would be hard to keep that relationship.

If I'm hanging out with a friend that is constantly complaining about equal rights and/or nitpicking every commercial/movie why there's not enough minorities I'd probably distance myself from him....

I knew this one chick that was always political, she just couldn't stop talking about politics. I haven't spoken to her in years now....

[/quote]i get yah.. but id put up with the politics talk if she was hot.. was she hot AG?[/quote] I don't care how Hot she is, Bandy... to date once in a while, OK. To go out steadily with, day after day, no thanks[/quote]wheres Mr 105, he'd post a pic of Bar Refaeli at this point.. lol[/quote]</P>

I had no idea who that was lol but after finding out quite frankly ,I don't care if she can lug M16 around She's A OK in my book!!! []</P>

</P>

[/quote]impeccable timing sir! although i cant see picture you posted but its the thought that counts..</P>

hows Mr 105! </P>

[/quote]</P>

Check again Bandy....."Sports Illustrated" always gives me problems about posting their pics....like I can't find more they need more fire power to outwit ole 105!!! lol</P>

Doing great Bandy......heading down to the Florida Keys in a few weeks whats new with you ever get your Giant SB gear?</P>

All-Pro

everythin is good here too.. mild winter eh? </P>

and no, no SB stuff yet [:'(]</P>

</P>

get some early golfin in down south are yah? </P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

Jeez....."Sports Illustrated" sure takes those coryright laws seriously lol they could not leave "Bar" up for 5 minutes lol</P>

Her you go SI Take this</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Bar: "Zim honey, can we talk about politicstill yourears bleed?"</P>

Zim "uh huh!"</P>

[]</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I may take a few hacks down there............so the "Conch Republic" {Key west} better beware....actually the course is on the next Key over but what ever I don't take the stuff as serious as Tiger []I'm the "Mulligan Man" lol So they took your money but sent no SBgear?</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

So they took your money but sent no SBgear?</P>

[/quote]Americans...*shakes head*</P>

j/k. well tbh i didnt read the fine print on the SI superbowl stuff, it could take 6-12 weeks to deliver but the gmen shop stuff.... me thinks i've been duked! [8o|] &lt;---super angry emoticon.. </P>

There has to be some kind of natural algorithm as to who is deemed hot. Not trying to stir a debate, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I get that.

Do you guys think it is just society/culture in general?

For example, centuries ago, most females were not super slim, but more rounded off. That was just their culture back then. Look at old paintings and you'll see...

So would someone like a Jessica Alba or the generic looking playboy models be considered hideous or not as attractive if taken back into history?

Look at the Mona Lisa, would she even be painted in today's world?

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"]For example, centuries ago, most females were not super slim, but more rounded off. That was just their culture back then. Look at old paintings and you'll see...

[/quote]thats my problem.. born in the wrong century..</P>

</P>

andgiven the latest reports.. most women are still not super slim.. thank you Mcdonalds</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]For example, centuries ago, most females were not super slim, but more rounded off. That was just their culture back then. Look at old paintings and you'll see...

[/quote]thats my problem.. born in the wrong century..</p>

</p>

andgiven the latest reports.. most women are still not super slim.. thank you Mcdonalds</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

Are you saying you prefer women with more curves?

I guess what I meant about slim women is the culture we have with them being slim as being attractive, not that I meant all females today are super slim.....

I believe it is culture. I believe that if you can promote being curvy and/or overweight to a generation as being sexy, you could accomplish that. And since it's EASY to eat McDonald's everyday....well you can get the picture....

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]thats my problem.. born in the wrong century..</P>

</P>

andgiven the latest reports.. most women are still not super slim.. thank you Mcdonalds</P>

</P>

</P>[/quote]

Are you saying you prefer women with more curves?

[/quote]curves, rolls, cankles its all good []

+ Reply to Thread