+ Reply to Thread
Page 5402 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 4402490253025352539254005401540254035404541254525502 ... LastLast
Results 54,011 to 54,020 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="jmike"]Me...frosty??* I would never insult anyone.*

Thanks guys good to see you too.* Have the idiots left the board yet?* If so, I may stick around a bit, but they exhausted me last season.* I would not have enjoyed this season if I was on these boards dealing with their BS.* As it was, I really loved this season.* Damn shame our QB holds this team back huh?
    [/quote]

<font color="#FF0000">yeah, he holds it back so much that he took a contract restructuring just to spite everyone in returning 6 mil +/- back to the budget.

what a jerk...</font>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"]Me...frosty?? I would never insult anyone.

Thanks guys good to see you too. Have the idiots left the board yet? If so, I may stick around a bit, but they exhausted me last season. I would not have enjoyed this season if I was on these boards dealing with their BS. As it was, I really loved this season. Damn shame our QB holds this team back huh?
    [/quote]

<font color="#FF0000">yeah, he holds it back so much that he took a contract restructuring just to spite everyone in returning 6 mil +/- back to the budget.

what a jerk...</font>[/quote]srsly

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"]Me...frosty??* I would never insult anyone.*

Thanks guys good to see you too.* Have the idiots left the board yet?* If so, I may stick around a bit, but they exhausted me last season.* I would not have enjoyed this season if I was on these boards dealing with their BS.* As it was, I really loved this season.* Damn shame our QB holds this team back huh?
    [/quote]

what a jerk...</font>[/quote]srsly[/quote]
    well, jm, you know I called you frosty in a smiley way... you devil with the red dress. That's one of the reasons we all love you, cuz you're sassy, but never cross the boundary of outright calling someone an f'n jerk... even though I know you badly wanted to a few times

Veteran

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"]Me...frosty?? I would never insult anyone.

Thanks guys good to see you too. Have the idiots left the board yet? If so, I may stick around a bit, but they exhausted me last season. I would not have enjoyed this season if I was on these boards dealing with their BS. As it was, I really loved this season. Damn shame our QB holds this team back huh?
    [/quote]

what a jerk...</font>[/quote]

check out this article from December

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...-muchneeded-qb

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"]<FONT size=5><FONT size=3>Me...frosty??</FONT> I would never insult anyone.</FONT>

[/quote]ohh really! </P>

how my future ex wife? </P>

All-Pro

Reesewontpay for BJ!!!</P>

was hoping Jacobs would retire a Giant </P>

</P>

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="jmike"]<font size="5"><font size="3">Me...frosty??</font> I would never insult anyone.</font>

[/quote]ohh really! </p>

how my future ex wife? </p>[/quote]
    I am outstanding, how's you?

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

*</P>[/quote]

[]

me too, Kinda bummed out about this.

definitely copping his jersey as it will be at a reduced price now.

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

*</P>[/quote]

[]

me too, Kinda bummed out about this.

definitely copping his jersey as it will be at a reduced price now.[/quote]

he got on my nerves at times but the guy was a winner and I always loved his physical play. I wonder if we draft a back in the earlier rounds now...wonder how this effects the way they do things this draft. I think they are going to go oline in the first but wouldnt mind a back now.

my 2012 Draft Wish List:

O-Tackle and/or Guard

Running Back
    (I felt like BJ was on the decline anyway, plus AB44 has those Frankenstein "ankles")

TE

then:
    LB - a Playmaker would be sweet

DE- gotta keep that Nascar Package rolling

DT- Just in case Marvelous Marv Austin doesn't pan out

+ Reply to Thread