+ Reply to Thread
Page 5403 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4403490353035353539354015402540354045405541354535503 ... LastLast
Results 54,021 to 54,030 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I... has anyone noticed that we don't have "action" stars anymore?

The Bruce Willis, Sylvester Stallone, Arnold's of the world.....

Heck, I'll even throw in Jean Claude Van Dam and Steven Seagal!!!

[/quote]

you're old.

LOL

today I turned 36 years...and the "Action Movie" as we knew it is dead.

I am a comic book geek and have to say that this era's action flick is basically comic book-based and/ or sci-fi/ horror flick genres.

the "everyman hero" is kaput

the "ninja/ kung-fu hero" is kaput

the "Commando hero" is kaput

the "Cowboy hero" is kaput

etc.[/quote]

I've been old for a very long time......

I also don't "buy" that much into the action scenes of some movies anymore as I used to, probably because as one gets older they've seen it a million times already.

Maybe I need to migrate over to the independent films or foreign films to get some kind of action fix.... LOL..

There's some movie that came out a couple years ago, I guess it was about Bruce Lee's master? Anyways, watched the trailer and sure, they look great, but they don't impress me anymore.....

"Let me guess, the quiet asian guy can take on 10 guys, who every single time coincidentally attacks one at a time."

I was watching the Transporter with my nephew the other day and even he said, "How come the bad guys don't just attack all at the same time?"

My Superbowl Bluray arrived today! Just watched it and relived it....ALL IN!!!

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

was hoping Jacobs would retire a Giant </P>

*</P>[/quote]

[]

me too, Kinda bummed out about this.

definitely copping his jersey as it will be at a reduced price now.[/quote]

will miss jacobs too..hey giantyankee what are ur thoughts on David Robertson's injury...its his push off leg, which worries me because if they rush him back too soon it could lead to arm issues, if he starts over throwing, which has happened to many pitchers in the past...he is the only reliever I trust after MO...not a good start for the yanks.

[quote user="AsianGiant"]My Superbowl Bluray arrived today! Just watched it and relived it....ALL IN!!!

[/quote]doesnt get old

was bored at work so I researched every draft the giants have ever had and ranked the best picks they ever made by round...1st round LT, 2nd round Strahan, 3rd round sam huff, 4th round harry carson, 5th round dave megett, 6th round charles way, 7th round bradshaw...2nd round was tough a lot of giant greats were picked in that round.

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Maybe I need to migrate over to the independent films or foreign films...

I was watching the Transporter with my nephew the other day and even he said, "How come the bad guys don't just attack all at the same time?"[/quote]

Why couldn't Cobra kill GI Joe? Supposed to be the most feared criminal organization on earth and neither side could shoot the ***-end of an elephant with a fire truck hose.

AT-PA:
    David only bruised his foot and being this early in the Grapefruit League, I wouldn't be too concerned about it.

If anything, his arm and velocity stand to suffer but we have time.

I think.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Maybe I need to migrate over to the independent films or foreign films...

I was watching the Transporter with my nephew the other day and even he said, "How come the bad guys don't just attack all at the same time?"[/quote]

Why couldn't Cobra kill GI Joe? Supposed to be the most feared criminal organization on earth and neither side could shoot the ***-end of an elephant with a fire truck hose.

AT-PA:
    David only bruised his foot and being this early in the Grapefruit League, I wouldn't be too concerned about it.

If anything, his arm and velocity stand to suffer but we have time.

I think.[/quote]

good stuff gy..didnt know that...saw it the other day, thanks for the update..he is very important to this team imo.

All-Pro

lets go Blue Jays </P>

clap clap clapclapclap! </P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

lets go Blue Jays </P>

clap clap clapclapclap! </P>[/quote]
    You are your own cheerleading crew, bandy. Don't get discouraged... I can hear the crowd stirring.

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

lets go Blue Jays </P>

clap clap clapclapclap! </P>[/quote] You are your own cheerleading crew, bandy. Don't get discouraged... I can hear the crowd stirring.[/quote]discouragement sets in as soon as the season starts lol

+ Reply to Thread