+ Reply to Thread
Page 3572 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 257230723472352235623570357135723573357435823622367240724572 ... LastLast
Results 35,711 to 35,720 of 55168

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Chopper"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Well off to go pick up my meds and head home. Cya...[/quote]

See ya!
    [/quote]

How goes it AG?
    [/quote]

Things are fine with me...the question is HOW ARE YOU!!!

I know it must still be hard for you after you know what...

[/quote]

Let's not talk about that...

But besides that, I'm doing pretty good.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]Hey JG did you ever figure out AG name?[/quote]

huh?
    [/quote]Last year everyone was trying to guess AGs name, he gave us the hint that it had to do with NY Gianst, yogi bear and hot dogs.... just wondering if you had figured it out.[/quote]
    oh snap its kobayash hahahaha

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]Hey JG did you ever figure out AG name?[/quote]

huh?
    [/quote]Last year everyone was trying to guess AGs name, he gave us the hint that it had to do with NY Gianst, yogi bear and hot dogs.... just wondering if you had figured it out.[/quote]
    oh snap its kobayashi hahahaha

Anyone hear about the baseball playoff's billboard in NY? LOL...

I love it!!!

New reports say today that Danny <NOBR>Bonaduce</NOBR> rushed the stage last night at the "FOX Reality Really Awards", then picked up "Survivor" 7 alum Jonny Fairplay and slammed him on his face. TMZ says:
    <BLOCKQUOTE>Fairplay was taken to a nearby hospital, where police were called ... the bloody reality star was loaded into an ambulance.
    Bonaduce is named as the suspect in a felony battery report.
    On The Adam Carolla radio show today, Bonaduce said he's had a thing against Fairplay ever since he pulled the famous grandmother stunt on Survivor, lying that she had died in order to get sympathy on the show.
    Danny said he thought the show was over and he was leaving, and Fairplay was on the stage, asking the audience was booing him. Danny says, as he walked by, he said "They're booing him because they hate him." Someone then asked Danny to go on stage and tell him that, which he says he did.
    Danny says he was off the first step of the stage when Fairplay lunged at him and wrapped his legs around him. Danny says he didn't know if Fairplay was joking.
    He then says he grabbed the butt of Fairplay's jeans and threw him over his head, not realizing how light he was. Danny says Fairplay face planted into one of the seats behind him.
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

Bonaducemust weigh 140 pounds, max, so this Fairplay guy should be humiliated. It would be like getting your *** kicked by a bumble bee or windy day or justin timberlake....</P>

[quote user="Markroman"]

I think Britney is happy to be freed to party all the time.</P>

We have not heard from Lindsay in a while...she is do!</P>

[/quote]ahhh the latest on Liho, she's a poet but didn't know it...</P>
    <H1 class=head>Pop Tarts: 'Unemployable' Lindsay Lohan Cruising From Coke to College?</H1>

But while everything is looking lush in Lindsay’s personal life, it seems she may have to "Li-Lo" for a while or search for a new skill if she wants to further boost her bountiful bank balance.</P>

"It will most likely take years of perfect behavior before Lindsay will work again," a very high-profile Paramount producer told Pop Tarts. "It will literally cost a network millions to insure her for a movie and as talented as she is, it is highly unlikely that studios will be quick to get (her) back on the set."</P>

So even if Lohan really is reformed, it appears time is her only ticket back into the business.</P>

But according to a friend of the "Freaky Friday" femme fatale, Lohan hates Hollywood and intends to boost her brain instead.</P>

"Despite what so many people think, Lindsay is an incredibly smart girl and always wanted to have that college experience," our source said. "She’s looked into a few institutions on the east coast and will most likely major in something like psychology. At this stage, NYU is a hot favorite</P>

ahh just took my meds for oral surgery... my posting will start to get wierd....lol... (Halcion?)</P>

All-Pro

Let me get everyone's opinion on this: Please, this is serious:

About a week ago I was caught on the Buffalo subway without a ticket,
    and cited for 'Fare Evasion,' a $50 fine. But the person who wrote the
    ticket wrote my SSN down wrong, and also wrote the wrong stop at which
    it occurred.

So I just have a couple questions, that you guys may be able to answer for me:
    Will this go on my criminal record? If yes, is there a way how I can plead to make it not?
    Are the reasons I have above, along with a few other defenses, good enough to get the ticket dismissed?
    If the person who wrote the ticket doesn't show up, is it automatically dismissed?
    And do you have any advice to give me to try and get out of the ticket?

[quote user="Chopper"]Let me get everyone's opinion on this: Please, this is serious:

About a week ago I was caught on the Buffalo subway without a ticket, and cited for 'Fare Evasion,' a $50 fine. But the person who wrote the ticket wrote my SSN down wrong, and also wrote the wrong stop at which it occurred.

Will this go on my criminal record? If yes, is there a way how I can plead to make it not?
    Are the reasons I have above, along with a few other defenses, good enough to get the ticket dismissed?
    If the person who wrote the ticket doesn't show up, is it automatically dismissed?
    [/quote]I'm no lawyer, and knid of out of it a bit right now. Did any other innfo other than ssn get taken (dirver's lic, etc)? I don't see this going down on your criminal record as its a minor misdeamonor, but a cop would know better. I would say pay the $$$ to talk to a lawyer.

All-Pro

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Chopper"]Let me get everyone's opinion on this: Please, this is serious:

About a week ago I was caught on the Buffalo subway without a ticket, and cited for 'Fare Evasion,' a $50 fine. But the person who wrote the ticket wrote my SSN down wrong, and also wrote the wrong stop at which it occurred.

[/quote]I'm no lawyer, and knid of out of it a bit right now. Did any other innfo other than ssn get taken (dirver's lic, etc)? I don't see this going down on your criminal record as its a minor misdeamonor, but a cop would know better. I would say pay the $$$ to talk to a lawyer.[/quote]

Nope, only my SSN got taken down, and it's wrong. I don't want to pay to talk to a lawyer, since it's only a $50 ticket, and if it does go on my record, it really wouldn't be on mine, since they don't have the right SSN.

+ Reply to Thread